Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid (16597 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ta'lo n je wizkid?
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
cashflowpc: This new trend sha! Me self don vex self, where is that pic i took with donald trump last year...

Hahhahahaha
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by ibkgab001: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am very sure u even postrate for him we know Wizkid we don't know u lollllllllllll still laughing
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by swaggie(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2013
pillzthadrugz: It has come to my notice that the period we are at the moment is call photo swag.
Toh nahim make me say i go share my own photo with one of our own so that i no go carry last.
As we just dey land nahim wizkid run come beg me say make we snap............@TeamSEUN,,frontpage tinz abeg no fall my hand.
dis guy is decieving y'all. He ain't the one in dat pic. Look at the background of thd pic...ain't that the scene in the 'baddest boy' video where the jets were parked? And take a look at wizkid...ain't dat the same costume he wore in the video...can anyone relate to wat i'm saying? The guy in the pic is prolly one of d guyz behind the camera....but definitely not the guy that posted it on NL.
Re: A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid by weirdninja: 2:15pm On May 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] / Korede Bello Signs His First Endorsement / Meet Veteran Actor,adebayo Salami’s Children + What They Do For A Living!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.