Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN (17676 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. / Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by afrikanns: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2013
MAY THE RIPPLES BECOME WATER WITH RIPPLES THAT NEVER SETTLES, TILL 2015 THAT JONATHAN WILL BE SWEPT AND FLUSHED OUT WITH BROOM AND WATER OUT OF THE ASO VILLA COMING 2015. DID I HEAR SOMEBODY SAYING AMIN? AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN 1,000,000,000*CE
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Akainzo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Erhuvwu1: Ears that refuse to heed advise, is cut off with d head at the appropriate time. I hope all those hailing Rotimi now, will stick with him when d chips are down. Can u imagine a local govt Chairman challenging Rotimi?, he would be crushed. Only last week d Chairman of Obi/Okpor lga was brazenly removed by the state's house of assembly over some trump up charges and Rotimi hurriedly swore in one of his stooges. Rotimi's attitude is an affront to the peoples of the south south, a show of arrogance by the north and a manifestation of d usual bigotry of d west. He is now d darling of d west and north because he is fighting Goodluck. The leaders of d south south should call him to order asap. Those beating d drum for him, have no regard for him, all they want is a fall guy dat will derail d president nd dey hv found it in Amaechi. Which sane person from d same region with a sitting president would want to run as a vp candidate?. Sincerely speaking, Amaechi is going mad.

Thank God you said the Chairman was removed by the Rivers State House of Assembly. Tell me, does the RVHA have that right or not? Or should there not be a Chairman for that LGa until that particular guy was returned back to power?

You are seemingly not addressing this properly. Notice the difference between Ameachi's method and your GEJ's clueless method? One is legally binding while the other is morally reprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Akainzo:

Thank God you said the Chairman was removed by the Rivers State House of Assembly. Tell me, does the RVHA have that right or not? Or should there not be a Chairman for that LGa until that particular guy was returned back to power?

You are seemingly not addressing this properly. Notice the difference between Ameachi's method and your GEJ's clueless method? One is legally binding while the other is morally reprehensible.

Well said.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Unfortunately, dullard talk and cassava bread logic is too pervasive on NL.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Itydee(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2013
Amechi enjoyed the pecks of office and had tons of waivers and write offs from the federal govt. Now he has decided to play tough man , the rivers state guys are wont to suffer neglects and abuses as witnessed by the poor federal roads and even state roads in. PH. Now his plane has been eternally grounded .Wll he pay packing fee? Will they still allow him to use Nigerian Air Force Base - a federal infrastructure to keep and maintain the said plane and the helicopters? Will he enjoy the protection of the federal police and army in event tugs from opposing camps descend on his foot soldiers. Will his commissioners and aids be freefrom efcc.? will he get a favourable judgement from the supreme court now that NJChas decided to punish gudges suspected to have given cash induced judgements as witnessed by his Lordship Talba. Will Mary Odilli as a justice of the supreme court allow him get justice if eventually he decides to go to the supreme court fto seek further redress?. He is not as politica.lly suave and astute as his former boss Odilli and the former VP Atiku. Lets check wht the federal might did to those two gentlemen.. what has become of Aandokaaa? What of Ibori? My guys.I beg make Amechi take am essy oooo,. He needs the federal support to move anywhere in this country. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 29, 2013
"maybe naija dey inside rivers state" 48 laws of power-never fight your master especially when he is in power. a word is enuff for the arrogant surbodinate.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2013
GOD AKPAN: "maybe naija dey inside rivers state" 48 laws of power-never fight your master especially when he is in power. a word is enuff for the arrogant surbodinate.

True slave talk...

The fact that you people see yourselves as slaves and subordinates to some useless and incompetent people doesn't mean other people must be same..
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

True slave talk...

The fact that you people see yourselves as slaves and subordinates to some useless and incompetent people doesn't mean other people must be same..

GUY, RUGGEDITY IS FOOLISH! INTELLIGENT PAYS! HEROES ARE FOOLS!
YOUR LEVEL NO REACH TO COMPREHEND THAT YET, SO I EXPECT MORE INSULTS BUT YOU CAN NEVER GROW WISE IF YOU DONT LEARN FROM THE MASTER. HUMILITY IS THE KEY WORD COS PRIDE/ARROGANCE GOETH BEFORE A FALL.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Tolexander: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Ibro Yaya:
Obviously the hairs in your ampits are already forming dreadlocks.Can't you see that it was a separate paragraph I used for the comment on GEJ? Meaning that I am now responding to other comments on the thread.
can't believe this is the product of your 2days booting. Pentium 0!
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2013
GOD AKPAN:
GUY, RUGGEDITY IS FOOLISH! INTELLIGENT PAYS! HEROES ARE FOOLS!
YOUR LEVEL NO REACH TO COMPREHEND THAT YET, SO I EXPECT MORE INSULTS BUT YOU CAN NEVER GROW WISE IF YOU DONT LEARN FROM THE MASTER. HUMILITY IS THE KEY WORD COS PRIDE/ARROGANCE GOETH BEFORE A FALL.

Never discount or belittle yourself before any man.

Why are you people so little and mentally shallow?
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by talktimi(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

True slave talk...

A bonafide slave calling others slaves CHEI!!! Nigeria don finish true true grin eko olee do you know you're so useless ? You're the true definition of a bigot you bigot. This is just fvckin amazing coming from you
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by stone99: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
good talk. embarassed
Ity dee: Amechi enjoyed the pecks of office and had tons of waivers and write offs from the federal govt. Now he has decided to play tough man , the rivers state guys are wont to suffer neglects and abuses as witnessed by the poor federal roads and even state roads in. PH. Now his plane has been eternally grounded .Wll he pay packing fee? Will they still allow him to use Nigerian Air Force Base - a federal infrastructure to keep and maintain the said plane and the helicopters? Will he enjoy the protection of the federal police and army in event tugs from opposing camps descend on his foot soldiers. Will his commissioners and aids be freefrom efcc.? will he get a favourable judgement from the supreme court now that NJChas decided to punish gudges suspected to have given cash induced judgements as witnessed by his Lordship Talba. Will Mary Odilli as a justice of the supreme court allow him get justice if eventually he decides to go to the supreme court fto seek further redress?. He is not as politica.lly suave and astute as his former boss Odilli and the former VP Atiku. Lets check wht the federal might did to those two gentlemen.. what has become of Aandokaaa? What of Ibori? My guys.I beg make Amechi take am essy oooo,. He needs the federal support to move anywhere in this country. I rest my case.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by stone99: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
you can't fight the powers that be. its natural.humility is the best. the script has been written. wait and watch the drama unfold.
eko ilee:

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by stone99: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
kiss wink sadyou can't fight the powers that be. its natural.humility is the best. the script has been written. wait and watch the drama unfold.
eko ilee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer / INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid / Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.