Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? (1263 Views)

New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by jpcomrade: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2013
Must a child carry his/her father's semblance,why our women will always insist that their children take after their fathers even when it is obvious that the reverse is the case. I was telling a mother sometime that her son carries her semblace but she swiftly rebuffed it by saying no 'his father'until when a neutral man had to intervene in my favour. This is not the first time this would be happening and it has left me to the big question that MUST A CHILD TAKE AFTER HIS/HER FATHER and why not mother and why would they always want to impose the former even when latter is the case, any undertone to this?
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by lordizak(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2013
It is because -the child looks like the man she loves an adore Or to prove dat d man is the father and not "henry, hillary,kelvin or darlington's" son.
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by abbeycial: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2013
as a proof dat da kid ain't a bastard
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2013
grin sad
it makes it easier for the woman to claim the mans property when he dies ,simple ,the woman will only present the child and say look at his children and see how much they resemble him,oya pass me his properties they are my gratuity
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by nekaa(f): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2013
abbeycial: as a proof dat da kid ain't a bastard
that's mostly the case.
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2013
abbeycial: as a proof dat da kid ain't a bastard
proof of investment in the man belongings and assests
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by tpia5: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2013
so much cynicism, smh.

lord have mercy undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by biolabee(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2013
jpcomrade: Must a child carry his/her father's semblance,why our women will always insist that their children take after their fathers even when it is obvious that the reverse is the case. I was telling a mother sometime that her son carries her semblace but she swiftly rebuffed it by saying no 'his father'until when a neutral man had to intervene in my favour. This is not the first time this would be happening and it has left me to the big question that MUST A CHILD TAKE AFTER HIS/HER FATHER and why not mother and why would they always want to impose the former even when latter is the case, any undertone to this?

The woman is married to a traditional family
Me I've seen male kids sef that are splits of the mum
Na genetics
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2013
I don't think this is true. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by aadetoyin(f): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Abeg!
If u married a man that looks like DRACULA would u want ur children to look like him.
If u re married to a wife beater would u want ur children to look like him.
I care less bout who my children look like so far they are mine grin
I don't even believe in what u re sayin at all cos I have always wanted my sons to look like me physically but be gentle like their Dad and be as romantic as me grin
And my girls can look like their Dad but must have full options like me grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Happy When Their Children Take After Their Fathers? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
I doubt this assertion,does it matter who the kids looks like when you are sure they are your husband's?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Based In London Is England’s Smartest Family Ever / 10 Songs You Do Not Want To Ever Hear Your Parents Sing! / Where Did It go Wrong? Tale Of A Hanging Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.