Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Business Are You Doing, Which Steady Large Supply Of Cahew Nuts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Are You Doing, Which Steady Large Supply Of Cahew Nuts? (577 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Are You Doing, Which Steady Large Supply Of Cahew Nuts? by happyday: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2013
Hi all,
Good day,I am Dide and will like to keep this short and simple.
I have been online for sometime conducting feasibility studies on Raw and Dry Cashew nuts.
And I have discovered that more than 98.9% of 'buyers' of Cashew nuts are primarily hoping to represent some Indian or Vietnam buyers, which of course always end up in the waste bin almost all the time.
Currently, Nigeria ranks among top producer and supplier of Cashew nuts.
Now,the question is ' If we can be producing so much of Cashew, are there existing or reliable opportunities here in Nigeria in which Cashew nuts can be put into adequate use?'
When I say supply of cashew nuts,I am talking more than 50MT weekly.

Comments and Critics welcome here.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Internet And Wireless Lan Connectivity / 4 Steps To Get Your Target Market To Fall In Love With Your Brand / Where To Get Fertilizers Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.