Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? (10511 Views)

If FIFA Give You a Vote, Who Would You Vote as Ballon D'or Winner / If FIFA Gives You A Vote, Who Would You Vote As Ballon 'dor Winner / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2008
dayokanu:

You stupidity shines through darkness.

What was Zidane's performance at club level in 2000 before he won world best? He shone at the Euro cup and won easily

So CR7 wont perfrom at the euro cup.were u watching cricket when he played  at euro 2004 an the world cup in '06?!!!

dayokanu:

how many top scorers have won world footballer before?

Exactly because he is a winger who has scored so much and no one has played or scored more.

dayokanu:

Goals in UCL ?? That must explain why Raul, Nistelrooy, Henry and Inzaghi who have scored the most goals in the competition have won several times. Luis Fabiano played fewer games you know.

gee let me see , so that boy who scored 10 goals and won the UCL for his team did what last year? CR7 is united most outstanding player this season both in england and europe.no one in any team,absolutely no one comes close. Raul,nistelrooy ,henry etc are all strikers and did what they were paid to do,anything less what do you think would happen to thier careers?!you seem to forget CR7 is a WINGER not a STRIKER.

dayokanu:

Since when did Q-final appearances win Player of the year Most times only the winner is considered.

again like ive been saying along with everyone else on this forum you are to dumb to hit a cow with a banjo 2 feet in front of u cus ull definitely miss!!! READ BEFORE YOU POST!!! i said AT LEAST THE QUARTERS.im not so naive to believe they are favorites to win the trophy,there are other teams better on paper than portugal but that was said four years ago as well and where did they end up?!!

oh and i not you who gives a shit bout the coefficients of redundant leagues,i support manchester united and i know tallies are not halved/divided in any way,so tell me why i should care if tallies in germany are not the same as those in holland or france or malta?!! 
Simple because no one cares,only fools like you would care for such a crappy league,crappy team and start calculating what a players goals will be divided with.can it be that bad of a league that UEFA had to put coefficients in place to cement the fact?!!!
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2008
oh and i not you who gives a shit bout the coefficients of redundant leagues,i support manchester united and i know tallies are not halved/divided in any way,so tell me why i should care if tallies in germany are not the same as those in holland or france or malta?!!
Simple because no one cares,only fools like you would care for such a crappy league,crappy team and start calculating what a players goals will be divided with.can it be that bad of a league that UEFA had to put coefficients in place to cement the fact?!!!

This post underlines your folly You support Man Utd and don't care what happens elsewhere so dont make categorical statement like Germany's goals are halved you could have asked and I am sure someone would enlighten you. Amongst man Utd faithfuls talk to the learned ones and they would tell you. Talk to Akinalabi, 4play, and TKB (in the early morning when his brain is still settled) tongue tongue

Man Utd You might be a guru. But European football you are lame and uninformed.

So CR7 wont perfrom at the euro cup.were u watching cricket when he played at euro 2004 an the world cup in '06?!!!

If C. Ronaldo should win Euros with Portugal with a stellar performance then 100% he would win it

Kaka won last year cos the UCL was the only competition to measure last year No Euro cup no world cup and He was outstanding at the only tournament available last season HE WON UCL. This year its different There is Euro cup
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2008
dayokanu:

This post underlines your folly You support Man Utd and don't care what happens elsewhere so don't make categorical statement like Germany's goals are halved you could have asked and I am sure someone would enlighten you. Amongst man Utd faithfuls talk to the learned ones and they would tell you. Talk to Akinalabi, 4play, and TKB (in the early morning when his brain is still settled) tongue tongue

Man Utd You might be a guru. But European football you are lame and uninformed.

If C. Ronaldo should win Euros with Portugal with a stellar performance then 100% he would win it

Kaka won last year because the UCL was the only competition to measure last year No Euro cup no world cup and He was outstanding at the only tournament available last season HE WON UCL. This year its different There is Euro cup

ok so in your retarded world every being should care about the bundesliga and its goal ratios?!!! are you normal?!!since you know so much why dnt you enlighten us about how UEFA decides the bundesliga's goal ratio and please no wiki oriented post (though i know thats where ull head to first!).if the euro tournament is the be all and end all to deciding who gets to be crowned world's best then what bout 2004.is ronaldinho european?!! IIRC he won the league title with barca and was crowned worlds best,or did united win the carling cup yesterday?!! united are in the finals of the UCL, isnt that testament to how strong the side is?!!
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2008
@dayokanu
where u at? wiki?
looking for shit to post i guess.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2008
You reckon I would be with you on the net all day?

German league goals rank the same point with EPL, Serie A, la Liga

Just wait there and analyse Man Utd and the Carling, FA, Premiership leave European football for those who know.

if the euro tournament is the be all and end all to deciding who gets to be crowned world's best then what bout 2004.is ronaldinho european?

I never knew you were blind also

If nobody was outstanding at the Euros then they might come to the club performances
That is 5 post below
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2008
haha!! cheesy boy you are one retarded Bleep.
''If nobody was outstanding at the Euros then they might come to the club performances'' so who has performed better?

ok since you regard yourself as some god of euro footie(its that bad u have to resort to ''euro footie'') why dnt you create a thread,dunno bout bayern for instance or i know maybe for ''euro footie''. tongue

everyone knows you are a bleeping fascist,but can you seriously nominate 3 players just 3(not including CR7) who can go against ronaldo.even gaynners,chelski and loserpools admit it.yes ppl hate him but what choice do they have.ppl tend to hate players they wish they had but at least they are graceful i defeat and thats the problem with so called asswipes like yourself who claim to know euro footie.they dnt admit it even when it staring them right in the face!!!
like i said nominate just 3 players please!!i bet everyone would like to hear the great dayokanu's choice for best player of the year.

oh! and the bundesliga does not rank with the EPL,serie A or the spanish league.the german league's coefficient is lower than these three leagues even behind france so goal tallies are divided.guess you didnt know that with all your euro footie knowledge or maybe u did but just didnt want to post it thinking ppl would have it your way and believe the shit you continually post.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2008
oh! and the bundesliga does not rank with the EPL,serie A or the spanish league.the german league's coefficient is lower than these three leagues even behind france so goal tallies are divided.guess you didnt know that with all your euro footie knowledge or maybe u did but just didnt want to post it thinking people would have it your way and believe the shit you continually post.

This summarises your whole existence and this disqualifies from analysing European soccer. Germany has a dividing Factor? Wetin I never hear from N/L ?

All These novices who don't know nothing and still can't keep quiet
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2008
dayokanu:

This summarises your whole existence and this disqualifies from analysing European soccer. Germany has a dividing Factor? Wetin I never hear from N/L ?

All These novices who don't know nothing and still can't keep quiet

Finally you have cemented your ignorance.you claim to know euro footie yet are stupid enough not to realize how UEFA decides who gets the european golden shoe?!!
The weightings are determined by the league's ranking on the UEFA coefficients, which in turn depend on the results of each league's clubs in European competition over the previous five seasons. Thus goals scored in Serie A, the top Italian football league, will count for more than those scored in say the weaker League of Wales, its Welsh equivalent.The same goes for Germany which is Fifth on UEFÁs current coefficients behind;England(1),Spain(2),Italy(3),France(4) then germany. Don't you ask yourself why the EPL,la liga and the serie A have four representatives in the UCL while germany has 3(2 automatic and 1 qualifier)?!!!! and this is coming from someone who claims euro footie knowlegde
best run along to wiki to find out.why the internet is available to idiots to actually post while ppl with meaningful reasons to have it don't is beyond me.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2008
Go and ask people or do a research Italy, England ,Spain and Germany are all multiplied by 2, Holland 7 co by 1.5 Malta and co by 1
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2008
This is a link for you to see Check how miro Klose's goals were treated This was 2006 season

http://www.worldsoccer.com/esm/esmgoldenshoe.php
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2008
dude shut up.germany aint multiplied by any number like 2.so stop trying to make yourself happy by posting wack facts.fact is italy, spain and england have better coefficients thats why they are the top 3,then france then germany. bundesliga is a crap league by miles even UEFA knows it wht the hell would hey put the french league ahead of it?!! if it were the same wouldn't toni bang them in to be recognized in europe as the most prolific? or is it cuz he is crap as well.
after all your claims of knowing euro footie you don't even know how goals are tallied in europe! you usually have lengthy posts so why just one sentence,u found out right?!  wink thanks to wiki   grin
don't need to argue with some 'euro footie' fascist who doesn't even know euro footie like he claims to.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by pein(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2008
dayokanu:

This is a link for you to see Check how miro Klose's goals were treated This was 2006 season

http://www.worldsoccer.com/esm/esmgoldenshoe.php

you really are daft you know.2006?! WE ARE IN 2008! heading to the '09 season.check the facts like you always do.Germany isnt ranked like it was two years ago,the league is getting crappier by the hour.two years ago they had 4 reps in the UCL now its 3,just like last year.hence lower coefficients.

England          75.499
Spain              75.266
Italy                60.410
France            52.688
Germany         48.722
Russia             43.250
there really is no point in stating the obvious to you.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2008
I am chuffed with the arguments but let me make things clear.

@ Pein,

Bundesliga is multiplied by 2 just like England, Spain, Italy and France. Leagues in Holland, Wales, Switzerland and Portugal are multiplied by 1.5. In fairness, the German league has lost it's vigour and taste in the last 5 years and i cannot see any reason why the league still enjoys the same factor with England, Spain and Italy.

@ Dayokanu,

What is your sentiment with Cristiano? Not even the most poor-spirit minded fan can deny his contribution to football this season. A winger scoring 31 league goals in the league cannot be undermined. No player comes close to him this season whether he plays in the european championship or not. He is outstanding and should win the world player of the year award. It will even be a slap on him if they draw a list of nominees. cheesy No player in Europe has earned the right to stay on the podium with Ronaldo unless of course the nominees are Adebayor, Torres and Cesc Fabregas.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2008
Thanks Hucarson for making things clear to pein who is so uninformed and narrow minded. PLS come here often to enlighten all these ignorants who call themselves football fans. Agreed the German teams have lost their vigour and power in Europe but I assure you next season bayern would be back.

No player in Europe has earned the right to stay on the podium with Ronaldo unless of course the nominees are Adebayor, Torres and Cesc Fabregas.

Is it not funny that you have representative from the top 4 EPL teams in your list I can assure you that none of the 3 you mentioned would be in the top 3 Ronaldo WOULD be in top 3 MIGHT win

I don't have any beef with Ronaldo All I am saying is that he has to show up at the Major tournament for him to be awarded If anyone should outshine him significantly at the tournament He might not win. Case study Zidane - France 1998 and Euro 2000, Ronaldo - World cup 2002, Cannavaro- 2006, Platini said it, Blatter said it
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Can u bet Ronaldo will not shine in the european championship next month? Have u forgotten his exploits in Euro 2004 when he was only 19? If Scolari deploys him well like Sir Alex does then there shouldn't be any problem. I am sure he will be taking the free-kicks and penalties and that should add to his goal tally. I believe Portugal have a chance in this tournament not because of Ronaldo but because of players like Pauleta, Carvalho, Bosingwa, Deco and Quaresma.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2008
Ronaldo would be the best in the Portuguese team but what we can say is that How far Portugal would go would Portugal win?

If Portugal should win then C. Ronaldo without any doubt would be player of the year.

In 2000 France won and a Franch man was awarded. In 1996 Germany won a german was player of the year,

In all world cup , the winning country produces the player of the year In 2004 Greece won and the player of the year were those who did not play the tournament.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

I beg to differ. Are u saying if Germany wins Euro2008 with Klose scoring 9 goals, he would win the world player of the year? How can?
It will be difficult for UEFA/FIFA to trash what Cristiano has done this season especially with the Champions league and the European golden shoe that will be added to Ronaldo's accolades.

In 2000, i am sure there was no outstanding/remarkable player in club competitions which prompted UEFA to name Zidane based on his exploits at the European championship. For Ronaldo, it's not about his goalscoring alone. It is about his overall contribution to Man United in the last 12 months. He was always available even when team-mates like Rooney, Scholes, Giggs and Saha were out injured.  In 1996, German team won the Euros but Ronaldo de Lima was named the player of the year. Who can forget his 34 goal-haul in La Liga for Barcelona.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by loyika(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2008
What is all this arguement about

Anyone that doesn't believe that Divino will win UEFA and FIFA player of the year award, is just being plain silly, the lad deserves it this year.

Regardless of whether you like him or not, he has been the best and most consistent footballer this season, lets give him his dues cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2008
Hucarson, Things like that have happened before,
In 2002 thierry henry burned all stadium in England and Europe with Speed and skill while Ronaldo de Lima was injured throughout. World cup came Ronaldo Played 4 brilliant weeks and all the efforts of those in the season were thrown away,

With Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kahn Recognised why? The 4 weeks of world cup mattered more.

In 1996 Matthias Sammer won Ballon D'Or because germany won the Euro's

In 2000 Zidane played UEFA cup was sent out by Celta Vigo after a 4 goals drubbing, in the ealy 2000/2001 season he played the group stages and got 2 red cards but his 4 weeks at Euros mattered more than any club performance the likes of Raul, Mendieta, Rivaldo and whoever
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Henry and all French strikers were disgraceful at the world cup. Even if Henry had scored 200 league goals, he wouldn't have won it that season. Apart from the Premiership, he was nowhere to be found in the Champions league and failed to inspire France to win a single game in the world cup. Trezegeut got the golden boot in Italy, Henry got the one in England and Cisse bagged the one in France and none of them could score a single world cup goal. That alone is enough to smear their credentials.

It would be a disgrace if Ronaldo fails to inspire Portugal to win games this summer. I cannot even see it happening like what happened in 2002 when France as defending champions were pathetic. What will count for Ronaldo is his consistent performance since the last world cup. He has won all the well-meaningful individual awards in England, he will have a say in Europe(UCLgolden boot and the golden shoe) and may probably win UEFA. It will be very difficult to ignore this even if Luca Toni bags 33 goals in Euro2008. shocked
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by sisqology(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2008
hucarson:

@ Dayokanu,

Henry and all French strikers were disgraceful at the world cup. Even if Henry had scored 200 league goals, he wouldn't have won it that season. Apart from the Premiership, he was nowhere to be found in the Champions league and failed to inspire France to win a single game in the world cup. Trezegeut got the golden boot in Italy, Henry got the one in England and Cisse bagged the one in France and none of them could score a single world cup goal. That alone is enough to smear their credentials.

It would be a disgrace if Ronaldo fails to inspire Portugal to win games this summer. I cannot even see it happening like what happened in 2002 when France as defending champions were pathetic. What will count for Ronaldo is his consistent performance since the last world cup. He has won all the well-meaningful individual awards in England, he will have a say in Europe(UCLgolden boot and the golden shoe) and may probably win UEFA. It will be very difficult to ignore this even if Luca Toni bags 33 goals in Euro2008. shocked

There's nobody competeing with him.

hucarson:

@ Dayokanu,

I beg to differ. Are u saying if Germany wins Euro2008 with Klose scoring 9 goals, he would win the world player of the year? How can?
It will be difficult for UEFA/FIFA to trash what Cristiano has done this season especially with the Champions league and the European golden shoe that will be added to Ronaldo's accolades.

In 2000, i am sure there was no outstanding/remarkable player in club competitions which prompted UEFA to name Zidane based on his exploits at the European championship. For Ronaldo, it's not about his goalscoring alone. It is about his overall contribution to Man United in the last 12 months. He was always available even when team-mates like Rooney, Scholes, Giggs and Saha were out injured. In 1996, German team won the Euros but Ronaldo de Lima was named the player of the year. Who can forget his 34 goal-haul in La Liga for Barcelona.

Where is luca toni today
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by vicade(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2008
Nominations for the world best footballer:

1. Crisitiano Ronaldo of Manchester United
2. The rest of the World

,  And the winner is, CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH 99.9% OF THE VOTES

p.s. i am a gunner and congrats to c. ronaldo and man u
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by sisqology(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2008
vicade:

2. The rest of the World

, And the winner is, CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH 99.9% OF THE VOTES

Thanks bro, you are sensible
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by oYaTo(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2008
vicade:

2. The rest of the World

, And the winner is, CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH 99.9% OF THE VOTES

may u live long
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2008
No doubt Ronaldo has had a good season, but then if the likes of Messi and Kaka had injury free seasons we wouldnt be saying all dis.

However i would like to point out that his performance in the Euros would go a long way to decide if he wins it or not, I dont know why my mind keeps telling me that RIbery or Toni would have a fantastic tournament to nick it from him,

Lets wait and see, it will be decided at the Euros where Kaka and Messi do not have a chance to redeem themselves.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2008
@hustler,

Thank God for you Its been very difficult explaining the nitty gritty of Euro football to newbies on this forum.

Why is it that Platini is not convinced despite all the display this season? ANd Platini is a decision Maker.

@Hustler. Can you tell me of any player who was firstly a runner up before winning? I am trying to remember.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by vicade(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2008
Okay let us assume My Emmanuel Adebayor scored 50 goals this season but as togo is not an european country and does not play in euro 2008, does this mean his performance should be neglected or if Tevez who is a south american had been in ronaldos shoes would he be denied world foorballer of the year?

Whoever performs exceptionally in Euro 2008 might win the EUROPEAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR AWARD because it is once in four years.But irrespective of anybody who scores 1 million goals in the European championship, RONALDO WILL BECOME THE FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2008.

The world cup performance of ronaldo(9)in 2002 is different from an european championship.

Best in Europe does not necessarily mean best in the world. There are the South Americans and Africans too.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2008
Zidane for Euro 2000 performance won World footballer of the year Not even European.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by akinalabi(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2008
@ dayokanu,

You surely have a point about the top performers at the major
tournaments being favoured for the world player of the year
award.

I can imagine Ballack scoring a hat trick to beat Man Utd in Moscow
and going to lead Germany to Euro 2008 glory with braces in the
semi final and final while Portugal and Ronaldo have been knocked
out early.

Then Ballack will be the world player of the year. . .

BUT you sound like you're sure that Ronaldo and Portugal will have
a poor tournament. There is a tinge of bias in that.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Don't let Dayokanu feed u chaff. Michael Ballack missed a chunky part of this season and was shambolic for Chelsea in the carling cup final and couldn't inspire his club to win the league title. If he wins the Champions league and push Germany to win the Euro2008, i dont even think he would have matched what Cristiano has achieved this season.

Correct me if i am wrong, what major tournament did George Weah win in 1995 when he won all the awards. Weah never played in the African nations cup then, nor Euro 92 or any World cup. Are we not attaching too much bullshit to this Euro2008 which might even be won by another mediocre team like Greece did in 2004? undecided
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by akinalabi(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2008
@ hucarson,

We can't dismiss the fact that major tournaments play a major role in
choosing the player of the year.

But it's not the only thing. . . Not by a long shot.

Like the Ronaldo example (1996) you gave earlier. He did not play in
EURO 96 (obviously), did not win the UCL and he won the award.

He won it based on his performances in the Spanish Liga.

It's a combination of many factors so I reckon Ronaldo should have
a decent tournament.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2008
Good observation. I believe Ronaldo's advantages hinged on the fact that other good players just went to sleep this season. Messi was far too absent, Ronaldinho is not interested in football anymore, Henry was a hogwash, Etoo can't score from 6 yards, Raul was a mediocre, Robinho was useless, no Chelsea player scored more than 10 league goals, Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose were disgraceful in UEFA cup, Kaka and Pato were humiliated by Toure and Flamini. The way just paved for Cristiano and one cannot ignore his massive improvement since he was made public enemy #1 after the world cup incident with England.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osimhen scores as Napoli defeat Roma 2-1 / Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup / Injury Update: Mohamed Salah Is “confident” Of Being Fit For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.