Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? (2989 Views)

Some Daily Items That Are Dirtier Than Toilet Seats. / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Toilet Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2013
It's very annoying, disgusting and disturbing how some men splash urine on toilet seats.
Imagine finding droplets of urine on toilet seats when you wanna poo, isn't that barbaric?
Men, why do you do this?
Please always try to control your pipe when you wanna urinate.
Cleaning urine droplets before defaecating can really be annoying. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by frankweezzy: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2013
OCTAVO: It's very annoying, disgusting and disturbing how some men splash urine on toilet seats.
Imagine finding droplets of urine on toilet seats when you wanna poo, isn't that barbaric?
Men, why do you do this?
Please always try to control your pipe when you wanna urinate.
Cleaning urine droplets before defaecating can really be annoying. Thanks.
mr.octavo pls gv me ur number here pls afta u deleet am
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 9:36am On May 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2013
They are mostly the ones that were brought up using the latrine grin!

On a serious note, I hate that, if you are reading this and you are part of the crime, pls respect ur self and clean up after you...

Imagine splashing urine every where even the floor.

Sharing toilet with some guys at platform is the worst, they splash urine every where even on the floor, waiting for the cleaners to clean up after them.

Unfortunately, most times na me go meet t he mess....I gently use all the toilet paper I can find, place on the floor where my trouser will drop, clean the seat with dettol and izal...lift my bum up then proceed to do my thing..

I report them tire but a pig will always be a pig whether him dey village or yanky!

undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 1:01pm On May 10, 2013
Vikin: They are mostly the ones that were brought up using the latrine grin!

On a serious note, I hate that, if you are reading this and you are part of the crime, pls respect ur self and clean up after you...

Imagine splashing urine every where even the floor.

Sharing toilet with some guys at platform is the worst, they splash urine every where even on the floor, waiting for the cleaners to clean up after them.

Unfortunately, most times na me go meet t he mess....I gently use all the toilet paper I can find, place on the floor where my trouser will drop, clean the seat with dettol and izal...lift my bum up then proceed to do my thing..

I report them tire but a pig will always be a pig whether him dey village or yanky!

undecided
The bolded is hilarious... grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by Lagusta(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2013
hmmmmmmm.........

well, i usually lift up the toilet seat first before peeing.... i think that will do!!!

and i always wash hands afterwards
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2013
*Enters and dusts thread*
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? by OCTAVO: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Lagusta: hmmmmmmm.........

well, i usually lift up the toilet seat first before peeing.... i think that will do!!!

and i always wash hands afterwards
That's ok. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAST CANCER: Women Be Mindful Of Bra You Wear..(pictures) / Severe Reactions On My Face / Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Of Scabies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.