Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Toilet Seats - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toilet Seats (681 Views)

Some Daily Items That Are Dirtier Than Toilet Seats. / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Why Do Most Men Splash Urine On Toilet Seats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Seats by finebabe: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
Are they mearnt to be UP or DOWN?

Personally, i feel they are mearnt to be UP, whoever wants it down, puts it down.

But i have men in my office that wee wee on the toilet seats. Is that right? And they keep it down always after they finish using the toilet.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Toilet Seats by iice(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
I prefer them to be up
Re: Toilet Seats by ezine2010(f): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2010
i think it should be down,,no germ will be spread everywhere
Re: Toilet Seats by almoner(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
I keep mine up. If I'm wrong somebody should correct me
Re: Toilet Seats by iice(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
Guys usually have it up and women down.
But una aiming sef lipsrsealed
Re: Toilet Seats by ragdollz: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
In most homes, offices etc people keep the toilet cover itself down at all times, maybe just for the sake of decency. But men should remember that when ever they have ladies working/living with them and using the same loo, they should pee with the seat up, then put it down when they are done. Good aim or bad aim, it's more hygienic to raise the seat bf you start to pee. When ever I enter a home and see the seat up, I know there is a thoughtful neat man living there somewhere grin.
Re: Toilet Seats by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
Public toilet- up
My home- down
Re: Toilet Seats by holydante(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
up all the time. some guys are really sick when it comes to maintaining decency. I used to have a top managerial staff who goes into the loo and pisses all over the toilet seats all the time. i so much detested that guy
Re: Toilet Seats by kokoye(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
finebabe:

Are they mearnt to be UP or DOWN?

Personally, i feel they are mearnt to be UP, whoever wants it down, puts it down.

But i have men in my office that wee wee on the toilet seats. Is that right? And they keep it down always after they finish using the toilet.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

You guys dont have separate toilets for men n women??

Na wah o.

(1) (Reply)

Help Save A Life / HEAT In My Lower Region- Please Help! / Biting Pain In The Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.