Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tunde Baiyewu: I Wanted To Be An Accountant…. But Accountancy Was Boring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Baiyewu: I Wanted To Be An Accountant…. But Accountancy Was Boring (919 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Tunde Baiyewu Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Obj And His Stepson, Tunde Baiyewu(lighthouse Family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Baiyewu: I Wanted To Be An Accountant…. But Accountancy Was Boring by viloko: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-STqvf9oZ0u8/UXvlCNBHbJI/AAAAAAAABaM/NVGInWE2zbw/s640/Tunde+Baiyewu.jpg[/img]

Filo: In an interview featured in Metro UK publication under Ents and Tech Music column, Tunde Baiyewu, a frontman of pop group The Lighthouse Family bares his mind on his child hood experiences.
He recounted the incidence of his father’s death at age four and his family’s relocation to Nigeria from the UK. Tunde talked about his joining a church just to stay out of trouble and the marriage of his mother to former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The father of two girls (Elizabeth and Rebecca) also recalled his encounter with Paul Tucker after he discovered Accountancy profession was not for him, though he has a degree in same field.
The ‘Great Romantic’ singer has a piece of advice for parents... more on http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/04/tunde-baiyewu-i-wanted-to-be-accountant.html

(1) (Reply)

What A Toy ! ! !, Emeka Ossai ‘slaps’ Wife With N5.5m ‘toy’ For Giving Him Twins / Fans Blasts Tonto Dikeh As She Claims London Mosquitoes Gave Her Spots / Ojb Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.