Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak (1997 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / How To Avoid Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by seniormallam(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
When u see a lady with any of these names pls beware they are very gud cheaters.......

Chika na d oga @d top
Stella
Bukky
Ify
Lizzy
Ife
Laide
Beauty

More are welcome guyz...............
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Exponental(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Not by names.
I know 2 Bukkys dat are very very decent. One married as a virgin while d other got married to her first love.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Feedmemore(f): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2013
And how did you come to this conclusion? undecided undecided
Was a research carried out ? Or just out of sheer ignorance? #justAsking
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Teespice(f): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2013
What will someone not see. SMH.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Mrskillz1(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Names of people to look out for to avoid wasting your MB:
seniormallam
seniormallam
seniormallam

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by ITbomb(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Which one be Mrs Killz again ?
U people are taking this online stuff too serious.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
seniormallam: When u see a lady with any of these names pls beware they are very gud cheaters.......

Chika na d oga @d top
Stella
Bukky
Ify
Lizzy
Ife
Laide
Beauty

More are welcome guyz...............

ARRANT RUBBISH!!!
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by mrman2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Kids...smh. By their posts you shall know them.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by johnwell(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mrs killz: Names of people to look out for to avoid wasting your MB:
seniormallam
seniormallam
seniormallam

SErious. grin
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by buklan4realyah(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Exponental: Not by names.
I know 2 Bukkys dat are very very decent. One married as a virgin while d other got married to her first love.

correct.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by fuckluv(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
U mean u've sampled them all U sef dey try o shocked
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by sexymoma(f): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
honestly i dont knw wot to ryt to dis thread. I fink u gettin it all wrong dat shows dat we dont nid a prophet to tel us dat u nt mature enof.
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2013
My name is on that list and I am not a cheat. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Mynd44: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Smh....
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Popowaa: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Smh
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by rubion: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
alutacontinua: My name is on that list and I am not a cheat. embarassed embarassed embarassed

You must be a chika !
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
rubion:

You must be a chika !

Does it matter?
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by rubion: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Does it matter?

Lol..you really are a chika ! Well, too bad !
Re: Names Of Ladies(cheats) To Luk Out For To Avoid Heartbreak by aniispice(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
i love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also add ogugua to the list !! sexkillz baby she will cheat on you cry

(1) (Reply)

If You're My Boyfriend / Opinions Needed: So Broke And My Gf's Birthday Is Tommorrow. / I Have A Small Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.