Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? (2460 Views)

Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture / He Who Cuddles A Lady Without Reaching Her Panties Is A Husband Material, True? / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
G
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
I can make that sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by quicksylva(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
No I can't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
yeah, I can.

adoption is an option.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: I can make that sacrifice.

Are you as nice as you potray yourself to be smiley
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by chronique(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Never! I'm not good at collecting furnitures n decorations. Did you say you lost them due to cancer? Sorry about that but... I can't. Reason is simple. I won't marry for love. I'd marry for procreation. If the lady can't bear a child for me;then what's the need? None I guess.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by herveze: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
If i am with her b4 d they removed it,i will marry bt on one condition,she wil allow me to marry anoda wife,if she like she can adopt one child,bt if i am nt with her b4 d incidence,i can marry her if she has money and she wil agree i have anoda wife.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
emmiieeee: Guys wl u marry a lady with no ovaries or womb?lost dem due 2cancer,dey hd 2 b rmuvd?
Touching.... When a man truly loves a woman, he can make such a sacrifice.
Though Only 5percent naija men can...
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
I.Joan:

Are you as nice as you potray yourself to be smiley
I guess. smiley
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Talk is cheap tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Super story......
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
Talk is cheap tongue
If I was told I can't father children, she'll do the same for me, so who am I to be unreasonable?

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Smartie gurl: Super story......
When you are of age, you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by 190: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
unto wetin happen
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: If I was told I can't father children, she'll do the same for me, so who am I to be unreasonable?
Before or During the marriage?
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
grin grin grin
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
I read the topic before I commented, and the topic says "before".
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Exponental(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
I can if only we have our relationship before d ailment. But parole go surely dey!
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: I read the topic before I commented, and the topic says "before".
So if she finds out you are impotent she will say '' Don't worry there is hope tomorrow?'' undecided. Even though it was caused by STDs? tongue
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
So if she finds out you are impotent she will say '' Don't worry there is hope tomorrow?'' undecided. Even though it was caused by STDs? tongue
I used to think the way you did until I met a very healthy woman who married a man born blind. . . You have to accept the fact that people are different and they can do what you cannot. They can do things you term "extraordinary". When you say you "love" someone, it should be in all totality.

You don't have to push someone's buttons simply because you cannot accept they can do what they have consciously chosen to do.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: I used to think the way you did until I met a very healthy woman who married a man born blind. . . You have to accept the fact that people are different and they can do what you cannot. They can do things you term "extraordinary". When you say you "love" someone, it should be in all totality.

You don't have to push someone's buttons simply because you cannot accept they can do what they have consciously chosen to do.

The point here is not what some people can do, its about what you can do. Did you answer the question because you have witnessed the action or because Onyedikachi James Mikael can do it? grin
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: I used to think the way you did until I met a very healthy woman who married a man born blind. . . You have to accept the fact that people are different and they can do what you cannot. They can do things you term "extraordinary". When you say you "love" someone, it should be in all totality.

smiley
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
The point here is not what some people can do, its about what you can do. Did you answer the question because you have witnessed the action or because Onyedikachi James Mikael can do it? grin
When you saw my reply, what did it imply?
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: When you saw my reply, what did it imply?
Pretense tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
skydeep:
Pretense tongue
That you can pretend on such issues doesn't mean I can, or that I have to. . . Respect that. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by skydeep(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: That you can pretend on such issues doesn't mean I can, or that I have to. . . Respect that. smiley
Whatever tongue
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by sanchez4eva: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
OP I believe you already know the answer....90% of Naija guys would say NO but I believe there are guys out there who are understanding and some guys who may not even want children...Just have fun with your life...Instead of thinking about what you can't have, think about what you have achieved..You survived cancer, that makes you a warrior and a superwoman...When dating don't bring the children wahala immediately, if you feel it's serious then you can tell him and if he really loves you for you he will stay...there are other options like adoption e.t.c...
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by mysticgal(f): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2013
i know sexkillz names!!to the question,i can make that sacrifice,atleast that's why adoption is an option.btw is skydeep not xynerise wifey?i guess she's back.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by mysticgal(f): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2013
some dumb people say they will marry anoda wife,common you can do better,ok what of if this happens to you.it killz to know no one loves you,it's joyous to know someone cares.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 28, 2013
No.
Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2013

I'm sure ogugua is going "yeah biatches that's my man!" After seeing this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? by jmoore(m): 5:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Yes I can, miracles do happen so there is hope. I have to be sure it was really caused by cancer and not by abortion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cold Feet Before Wedding Because Of Fear Of Pregnancy / Superwoman / Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.