Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? (12256 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / 7 Types Of Phone Users / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by rockafela(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]NOKIA N900!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by sugafoot(m): 3:31am On May 25, 2010
Thread still alive after 4years! grin
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by zap2(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2010
mENH! iM GONNA GO ANY LENGTH TO GET a nokia e63! ITS GOT ALMOST EVERYTHING-- downloaded apps, wifi and 16 gb memory, 3g, doc viewer, all i will ever need in a phone!

NOKIA u too much !

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by BB(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2010
Having upgraded from the N91 to the N96 almost 2yrs ago, I've had no regrets!

The N96 has everything I want in ONE phone, Mobile DSTV anyone?

That said, I need to retire my trusty second (5yr old) phone - the Nokia 7610! That phone has fallen and broken into soo many pieces so many times, but once you put it back together is works like new!

I'm thinking of finally joining the BB "craze" in Nigeria now by getting the 9700 blackberry bold, still just thinking about it for now sha smiley

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by Princeofilorin(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
i'm using nokia N97 but don't know what phone to buy next.
maybe an iphone or blackberry wink
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by malikalhaj: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
me i'll take a Motorola Droid XTreme
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by lynxnoon(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
malikalhaj:

me i'll take a[b] Motorola Droid XTreme[/b]
oh boy!! me too oh
and also N900
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by AjanleKoko: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
I just got a gift of a Nokia 6760 slide. SO I got rid of my Nokia E51, finally!
Still have my trusted E71, and I am looking to replace it with the Samsung Galaxy i9000, running Android, when it finally arrives in Naija.

Not much of a BB fan, but I do have the older Bold. I don't just get the 9700.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by malikalhaj: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
lynxnoon na 1 u go choose oooo
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by engrhamid(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2010
lynxnoon:

oh boy!! me too oh
and also N900
u sabi beta tin.
same here
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by lynxnoon2: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2010
malikalhaj:

lynxnoon na 1 u go choose oooo
my guy e good to like beta tin oh. . . lol
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by wizzymate(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
Nokia n82. The best phone ever. 'Ll definitely buy another.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2010
Nokia 3210 cool Fit stone pesin with the thing and it will still work cheesy
I'm not a bag person so my phone tends to hit the ground alot. I'm not a phone person either, so other than texting, calling when it's imperative (since i ignore anything that i deem useless) and alarm. Don't really use it.

Next phone i will buy has to be one that has passed the hitting the ground often and still working test cheesy
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by mukina2: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
kiss kiss kiss
[img]http://www.e-lats.lv/images/elats/detail/PR_LV_Nokia_3310.jpg[/img]

been using it for long now, no plans to change it anytime soon cool
it has been through plenty things and it still survived, just have to change the cover from time to time.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
Nokia N95, plan to use N97mini soon.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by moonraker(m): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2010
Iphone 4,

still waiting for it to arrive,

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by domin8(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2010
As for me i am going Droid to the Max!! Till when Nokia ups their game.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by kaytues(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
I have a Nokia 6303 classic and am willing to sell it for N14,000. Its just 2 months old. Black. Its very clean, no scratches and in excellence condition. All the accessories are available.

Note: I live in Ikotun, Lagos. If you live around Ikotun and interested I will bring it down to your place if you want.

Any interested buyers should contact me on 0708 9369 747.

Thanks for reading

Kenny

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by kaytues(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
I have a Nokia 6303 classic and am willing to sell it for N14,000. Its just 2 months old. Black. Its very clean, no scratches and in excellence condition. All the accessories are available.

Note: I live in Ikotun, Lagos. If you live around Ikotun and interested I will bring it down to your place if you want.

Any interested buyers should contact me on 0708 9369 747.

Thanks for reading

Kenny
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by yeahamcute: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by abioila(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2010
Guys i intend buying a nokia 6710navigator it goes for 37k at slot.but i av read on many online phone forum that d phone comes with zooming problem.anybody noes about dat?
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by zap2(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2010
zap2:

mENH! iM GONNA GO ANY LENGTH TO GET a nokia e63! ITS GOT ALMOST EVERYTHING-- downloaded apps, wifi and 16 gb memory, 3g, doc viewer, all i will ever need in a phone!

NOKIA u too much !

AV GOT IT!

dunno, i might join the BB craze, who knows.(but mos def a touchscreen model) Lol
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by celemel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
I'm waiting for Nokia N8 that would start shipping from end of Q3, 2010. Its the bomb and the best Nokia phone ever. It definitely would compete favourably and even surpass the much-hyped Iphone 4, Nexus One and HTC Desire. Check the features: 12 mp camera, FM transmitter, 16GB internat memory, 32 GB external, full multiotasking, 3.5 '' OLED display, Symbiam ^3 OS, Full touchscreen with just one front key, acelerometer, proximity sensor, HDMI interface, etc. No phone on earth has yet met those specs. And, the price is within reach, starting from $613. That's much cheaper than the overated Iphone 4.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by r4wood: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2010
Currently i have a Nokia 5130 which costed $189usd last year. And now I am going to order one Sciphone G15 Android cellphone from http://www.yopool.com/products/Sciphone-G15-Android-Quad-Band-GPS-Wifi-Analog-TV-JAVA-208MHz-CPU-3.2-Inch-Touch-Screen-Cellphone-p-1546.html, have anybody used that phone before ? Only $88.26usd for an unlocked phone with Android OS, Wifi, Analog TV and 3.2 touch screen, and even 208MHz CPU, you know, these parameters and price really gets me interested.

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by dvkot(m): 3:04am On Aug 02, 2010
my next phone will be s.e w995 king of all phone
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by dvkot(m): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2010
my next phone will be s.e w995 king of all phone

Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by dshadowcat: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2010
Right nw am usin nokia 3310 nd hop 2 us nokia 1112.dats my drim fone.watsup wit d fone tin anyway,nt a fone frick.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by lasgidi4rv: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
Currently have the blackberry flip. I am torn btw Nokia N900 or the Upcoming Blackberry Torch. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by Nebojsa: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
My next phone will be in www.yopool buy, very affordable.
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by zackili: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2010
Hello house, please I need info on where to buy an original brand new e72. I hear of slots in Ikeja but I also know of a nokia shop in lekki. Which place is better?
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by honsule(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
BB:

Having upgraded from the N91 to the N96 almost 2yrs ago, I've had no regrets!

The N96 has everything I want in ONE phone, Mobile DSTV anyone?

That said, I need to retire my trusty second (5yr old) phone - the Nokia 7610! That phone has fallen and broken into soo many pieces so many times, but once you put it back together is works like new!

I'm thinking of finally joining the BB "craze" in Nigeria now by getting the 9700 blackberry bold, still just thinking about it for now sha smiley

am going for N96 too man
Re: Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? by honsule(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
My next phone will be This N96

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Download Firefox Browser On N70 / Blackberry IMEI Generator Android App Developed By Codeberg / 6.5m Nigerians Activate DND Code To Stop Unsolicited SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.