Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Male Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgins (10285 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
eldee:

@uche2nna
You're wondering how Funmi comes up with her own statistics
Now to her most men are gay, You should be used to her by now.

Hmmmmmmmm, ok ooooo.
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

When did u come to this conclusion? cheesy
Wetin she never talk finish for nairaland. grin

Before it was all men are gay, now it is that most males are not virgins. cheesy
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
My bad. I did not know that has been her stand point all along. Need to go back and read most of her posts
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
Needlelady:

It's no more about ladies these days, most of you go hunting for another man's nyash these days.
hehehehe!
I came upon his joke, a few days ago. funny, but truth:
In 1938 extinction of the Black-faced Pitta. In 1940 extinction of White tigers. In 2042, extinction of str8 men! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post
See, some are still denying that they're prostitutes. e go better for Naija men sha. P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
You're wondering how Funmi comes up with her own statistics
Now to her most men are gay, You should be used to her by now.
sad sad sad sad sad
May God forgive Y'all. . . Y'all here seriously need JESUS!!!
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
jennykadry:

yes,women are fruits,sweet fruits ,when i mean sweet,i mean fruits with with sweet juices in them,that u people can't help but notice and plug,and keep plugging,because u can't do without the juice

EVERYBODY ANSWER UR PAPA NAME
TO UR TENTH OH ISREAL cool
Miss sweet fruits,

Why the emphasis on ''sweet''? cheesy We don hear you. Are you also searching for a male virgin? grin

Onikaluku with her orisirisi. grin
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
May God forgive Y'all. . . Y'all here seriously need JESUS!!!

sly show us d way to receive JESUS since we all need him cool cool
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
awwww. someone has a crush wink

joycee87:

sly show us d way to receive JESUS since we all need him cool cool
don't let him lead you to ####
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
Are you also searching for a male virgin?

no my dear, im an happily married woman,so i dont virgins ,thanks for d offer tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Joseph6(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
i'm a v i'm a veeeee hurray
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
jennykadry:

no my dear, im an happily married woman,so i don't virgins ,thanks for d offer tongue
I never placed any offer out. tongue So you are married yet you see male as prostitute. sad

Enough said. embarassed
Re: Male Virgins by eldee(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2008
@sly
abeg ooh, i was just been sarcastic grin
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

no my dear, im an happily married woman,so i don't virgins ,thanks for d offer tongue

Wondering if U see ur husband in the light u see other men  undecided
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2008
i'm a v i'm a veeeee hurray

if only it was true sad sad
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2008
joycee87:

if only it was true sad sad

Shhh. He's an attention seeker wink
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2008
sly show us d way to receive JESUS since we all need him
By Giving your life to Christ!. . .he is the only way!. . .
He died on the cross to save y'all! cool
Try to keep your ''KINI'' inside ur trousers till the wedding night cool (not only wedding night. . what about weding afternoon) grin
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2008
Wondering if You see your husband in the light u see other men

men will always be men,so all a woman has to do is take herself has d best,and not let things about men and their ways affect her,inorder to avoid hypertension

So you are married yet you see male as prostitute

men are prostitutes no doubt,cos even with the fact that u r a married woman,they still chase after u,,wat do u call dat
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Try to keep your ''KINI'' inside your trousers till the wedding night cool (not only wedding night. . what about weding afternoon) grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Ashewo will always be ashewo. Ashewo ni e
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2008
men are prostitutes no doubt
There is nothing like male prostitute. cool
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

There is nothing like male prostitute. cool
From a man's perceptive. You're right! The word man is automatically a prostitute. Why use male prostitute? Male is enough!
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2008
Try to keep your ''KINI'' inside your trousers till the wedding night cool (not only wedding night. . what about weding afternoon) grin

hmmmmmm na wao sly born again christian shocked shocked shocked sly wetin happen cheesy cheesy ,abi iraq people don promise to bomb ur life if u no repent grin grin

EVERYBODY LOOK FOR A PADLOCK AS BIG AS KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON AND LOCK UP UR KINI AND THROW IT AWAY
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

men will always be men,so all a woman has to do is take herself has d best,and not let things about men and their ways affect her,inorder to avoid hypertension

men are prostitutes no doubt,because even with the fact that you're a married woman,they still chase after u,,what do u call that
Tell me as a woman, do you not wish to be admired or given a second look or approached? You must be a dead stinking dog if you do not expect men to give you a second look.

That they chase you, have you agreed to their moves? Prostitutes only come into play when it is done for pecuniary reasons. And in as much as you never gave them the right to sleep with you for financial reasons, then MEN ARE NOT PROSTITUTES.

Or does your husband sleep with women for reasons based on money? undecided
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2008
Tell me as a woman, do you not wish to be admired or given a second look or approached? You must be a dead stinking dog if you do not expect men to give you a second look.

That they chase you, have you agreed to their moves? Prostitutes only come into play when it is done for pecuniary reasons. And in as much as you never gave them the right to sleep with you for financial reasons, then MEN ARE NOT PROSTITUTES.

Or does your husband sleep with women for reasons based on money?

pataki its very obvious u have never been in matrimony,hence dont know d value of married women,not to talk of giving them respect,so i have nothing to say to u

NEXT PLEASE
Re: Male Virgins by Dreloaded(f): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2008
Rofl grin
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2008
Rofl

babe wetin dey make u laf grin grin
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2008
joycee87:

hmmmmmm na wao sly born again christian shocked shocked shocked sly wetin happen cheesy cheesy
Jesus is lord!. . . . . . .No controversies! cool
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2008
LOL!

Jenny, you see why I called you a smart woman? You never fail me! kiss
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2008
Jesus is lord!. . . . . . .No controversies!

ah ah ,dis is serious ,sly wey i know,come sly hope say u never contact AIDS and u dey at d point of [b]quarter [/b]to die dats y u give ur life to christ to see if him go save u undecided him no go save u ooo,just go sow grin grin ur black suit ,cos if u dey quarter to die na fridge u dey go enter
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Jesus is lord!. . . . . . .No controversies! cool

eh en! Before nko?
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2008
LOL!

Jenny, you see why I called you a smart woman? You never fail me! kiss

u know i will never disappoint u now, wink no mind dis nairaland men,see as them they shake because woman call them prostitutes,if no be true i wonder why them they shiver undecided
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

pataki its very obvious u have never been in matrimony,hence don't know d value of married women,not to talk of giving them respect,so i have nothing to say to u

NEXT PLEASE
Was that meant to be a swipe at me? Please try again. What has my not being in a matrimony got to do with the statement of not knowing the value of a married woman? Did I state I am chasing married women or I solicit married women for sex based on money for you to label ALL MALES AS PROSTITUTES.

A married woman is only valued in the eyes of her husband and it is only HIM she must shower her love on, and same goes for the man.

If you had said males can flirt or are good flirts, I would have kindly flinched my eye away from that statement and move on, but your general statement is very gross and wrong.

Enough said.
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

u know i will never disappoint u now, wink no mind this nairaland men,see as them they shake because woman call them prostitutes,if no be true i wonder why them they shiver undecided

If men are prostitutes, then what gives for women? There has to be a market for male prostitution for it flourish as u have made us believe. Care to educate us on who provides the market for male prostitution?  cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.