Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28872 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 25, 2013
Omo, the matter don enter NL supreme court. Lol.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
More so, @FOLYKAZE:

Is there any part of the human body that this bullet-proof jazz fails to protect?

Does your "jazz" cover the whole body? If mazaje shoots the target on the leg and the bullet penetrates/enters/pierces, I hope you won't tell us that it is because the target wasn't wearing the jazz on her/his leg? Abeg, describe this jazz in detail and how it works.

Does it have any limitations? Are there any specific guns it can only work with? Can it withstand an AK 47?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
Purist: @mazaje and FOLYKAZE

The full terms and conditions of this bullet-proof jazz test should be stated on this thread (or create a new thread) so that both parties, and the rest of us, can see and AGREE on what constitutes the "jazz" success or failure. At the moment, it seems all we have on the part of FOLYKAZE is the assumption (or assurance) that a bullet will be shot and will fail. But how do you define this failure?

- Will the gun jam?
- Will the shooter miss his target?
- Will the bullet fail to penetrate and bounce off the target's body?
- Will the target fail to bleed even when he/she is hit?
- Will he/she bleed but will still be fine at the end?
- Will the target feel no pain after being shot?

How EXACTLY are you gonna be able to say conclusively that the bullet-proof jazz works 100%? Note that 99.99999% is no definitive proof. You guys have to state these things publicly before either party beings to change mouth depending on the outcome of the test. In other words, the terms should somewhat be in the following unequivocal form:

1) If 'A' happens, the test has succeeded (i.e. bullet-proof "jazz" is REAL and works as claimed).
2) ELSE, the test has failed (i.e. bullet-proof "jazz" is FAKE and does not work as claimed).

Over to you, guys.

Here, I will choose two option for him, he should come with any gun he got. And the gun will definitely Jam immediately he point it to the bullet proof guy. He can try point the gun on something else instantly and very sure that it will work back.

Also, if mazaje will want his bullet to fly, im saying clearly here today that the bullet wont penetrate.

Thats my position on that
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Good.

In other words, when the trigger of your own firearm is pulled and the bullet penetrates the target, regardless of what happens to target next (whether he/she is able to resist the pain, or somehow fail to bleed, etc), you would have proven that bullet-proof jazz is FAKE and does NOT work as claimed.

Is this your position, mazaje? And do you agree with this, FOLYKAZE?

EDIT: By 'penetration', I suppose you mean that the bullet will actually enter or pierce the target's body. (We need to define these things properly before someone comes to tell us penetration means something else. grin )

Sure the gun will not jam and if I hit the target, the bullet will penetrate. . .It will NEVER hit the target and fail to enter . . .I will shoot the target on his leg and the target will not be far away from me. . .2 meters away from me will be the agreed distance. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

Ok. . .Here is my position. . .I will come with my own fully functional AK 47. . .I will shoot and the gun will not Jam and if it hits the target the bullet must penetrate . . .This is my position and this is what i aim to achieve. . .FOLYKAZE over to you. . .

Obviously we agree on same thing
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
Purist: More so, @FOLYKAZE:

Is there any part of the human body that this bullet-proof jazz fails to protect?

Does your "jazz" cover the whole body? If mazaje shoots the target on the leg and the bullet penetrates/enters/pierces, I hope you won't tell us that it is because the target wasn't wearing the jazz on her/his leg? Abeg, describe this jazz in detail and how it works.

Does it have any limitations? Are there any specific guns it can only work with? Can it withstand an AK 47?

The whole body can be shoot at. It has on limitation at all.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Ok then. .There are other arrangements i will like us to make with regards to a police man and some doctors. ..But I will send you an email so that we can make arrangement for that . . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The whole body can be shoot at. It has on limitation at all.

It has absolutely NO limitations at all, you mean? OKay, great.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Good.

In other words, when the trigger of your own firearm is pulled and the bullet penetrates the target, regardless of what happens to target next (whether he/she is able to resist the pain, or somehow fail to bleed, etc), you would have proven that bullet-proof jazz is FAKE and does NOT work as claimed.

Is this your position, mazaje? And do you agree with this, FOLYKAZE?

EDIT: By 'penetration', I suppose you mean that the bullet will actually enter or pierce the target's body. (We need to define these things properly before someone comes to tell us penetration means something else. grin )

We all know what gun is. And we know the effect if a bullet hit a target. Well what I agree on his, the skinned guy wont bleed. Either he is pushed back or feel pains in not in the talk. What I want to show his the bullet proof skin guy wont bleed.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

We all know what gun is. And we know the effect if a bullet hit a target. Well what I agree on his, the skinned guy wont bleed. Either he is pushed back or feel pains in not in the talk. What I want to show his the bullet proof skin guy wont bleed.

Won't bleed or the bullet won't penetrate. .Any way . . My position is that once the bullet hits him he will bleed and damage will be done to the part of his body that the bullet hits. . .It is going to be an AK47 and he will stand no more than 2 meters away from me. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

It has absolutely NO limitations at all, you mean? OKay, great.

Yes NO limitation
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

Ok then. .There are other arrangements i will like us to make with regards to a police man and some doctors. ..But I will send you an email so that we can make arrangement for that . . .

which ever way you want it.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

Won't bleed or the bullet won't penetrate. .Any way . . My position is that once the bullet hits him he will bleed and damage will be done to the part of his body that the bullet hits. . .It is going to be an AK47 and he will stand no more than 2 meters away from me. . .

defininately, if your bullet penetrate, it will surely bleed. penetration prompt bleeding. Then I fail on my side. Try to understand me.

Edited.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Here, I will choose two option for him, he should come with any gun he got. And the gun will definitely Jam immediately he point it to the bullet proof guy. He can try point the gun on something else instantly and very sure that it will work back.

Also, if mazaje will want his bullet to fly, im saying clearly here today that the bullet wont penetrate.

Thats my position on that
mazaje:

Sure the gun will not jam and if I hit the target, the bullet will penetrate. . .It will NEVER hit the target and fail to enter . . .I will shoot the target on his leg and the target will not be far away from me. . .2 meters away from me will be the agreed distance. . .
FOLYKAZE:

Okay, I'm glad we've reached a consensus here. Just to be absolutely clear to everyone, here's what you both agreed on:

Mazaje comes with his own gun, stands - at most - 2 meters away, and will shoot at the target.

1) If mazaje's gun jams (and thus, fails to shoot) when pointed at the target, the bullet-proof jazz would have been proven to be very REAL (i.e. it WORKS as claimed).
2) If mazaje's gun fails to jam (and it actually shoots) when pointed at the target, and PENETRATES/ENTERS/PIERCES, the bullet-proof jazz would have been proven to be very FAKE (i.e. it does NOT work as claimed).

So if mazaje shoots and penetrates the target, it would NOT matter if the target felt no pain, or failed to bleed. The jazz would still have been proven to be FAKE.

Please, kindly confirm the correctness of my post.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

FOLYKAZE:
defininately, it your bullet penetrate, it will surely bleed. penetration prompt bleeding. Try to understand me.

Oga, please clarify. Will your "skinned guy" jazz man bleed or not?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Okay, I'm glad we've reached a consensus here. Just to be absolutely clear to everyone, here's what you both agreed on:

Mazaje comes with his own gun, stands - at most - 2 meters away, and will shoot at the target.

1) If mazaje's gun jams (and thus, fails to shoot) when pointed at the target, the bullet-proof jazz would have been proven to be very REAL (i.e. it WORKS as claimed).
2) If mazaje's gun fails to jam (and it actually shoots) when pointed at the target, and PENETRATES/ENTERS/PIERCES, the bullet-proof jazz would have been proven to be very FAKE (i.e. it does NOT work as claimed).

So if mazaje shoots and penetrates the target, it would NOT matter if the target felt no pain, or failed to bleed. The jazz would still have been proven to be FAKE.

Please, kindly confirm the correctness of my post.

correct
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Oga, please clarify. Will your "skinned guy" jazz man bleed or not?

how can someone bleed without been hit or bullet penetrating into his skin? Definitely, no penetration, no bleeding
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2013
defininately, it your bullet penetrate, it will surely bleed. penetration prompt bleeding. Try to understand me.

The point im trying to make here is that if my bullet proof skinned guy bleed then I fail

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

how can someone bleed without been hit or bullet penetrating into his skin? Definitely, no penetration, no bleeding

Some of your fellow jazz practitioners would have us believe that it is possible for a bullet to penetrate the human body and there will be no blood. That's why I'm asking to be absolutely sure.

One more thing, I'll suggest this whole exercise should be carried out on a neutral ground you both agree on. Also, if possible, have more than one camera man record the whole thing (possibly up to 3 or even more) so we can have different angles of the incident as it plays out.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The point im trying to make here is that if my bullet proof skinned guy bleed then I fail

Okay, thanks for clarifying.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Some of your fellow jazz practitioners would have us believe that it is possible for a bullet to penetrate the human body and there will be no blood. That's why I'm asking to be absolutely sure.

@ the bold, im sorry, there is nothing like that. It is NO PENETRATION, NO BLEEDING

One more thing, I'll suggest this whole exercise should be carried out on a neutral ground you both agree on. Also, if possible, have more than one camera man record the whole thing (possibly up to 3 or even more) so we can have different angles of the incident as it plays out.

Agree on that.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

You are welcome
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2013
Purist:

Sure it will be carried out on a neutral ground. . .I will be responsible for their transport fares. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Agree on that.

Cool. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

Baba you dey mad?. . .You no see say those guy rugged?. . .I no dey for that one ohh. . .If i shoot their brother injure am the next thing them go just tie me up burn me alive. . .I no dey ohh. . .

LmÀo....gringrin.....chei I don Ðie for laugh.....

Those guys there own Ño good at all........grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2013
RUBBISH! This is obviously fixed.. FOLYKAZE said in his last post that he's an atheist.. So you guys ain't fooling anyone.. Mazaje, why can't you take up ghostofsparta's challenge??
FOLYKAZE:

I was born an atheist. I was brought up in a christian family. Though really I doubted things from the beginning. I stop going to church around 15-16yrs. A friend introduced me to Islam. I was just a muslim with my mouth and in my mind for 3 years but I stopped everything about Islam when I read the quran on my own. Those wield myth in the quran is not convincing. For good two years till date, im an atheist.
UNLESS ATHEISM HAS ANOTHER MEANING
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 11:45pm On May 25, 2013
Purist(my bro), Mazaje and Folykaze, permit me to be blunt.

I think it is folly of the highest order to go through with this. This is primarily because someone is going to get hurt. In fact, I do not think anyone will really go through with it, but I seek to register my objection in case I am wrong.

Now, there are other ways to test this so called bullet proof. Some inanimate object can be used and observed after the event. No human will be harmed.
Even the James Randi challenge will not accept proof that involves serious bodily harm.

If there is an impasse, the ghostofsparta's challenge is there. That involves no harm to a human and can be investigated. As long as it doesnt involve sugar in the tank or other cheap shenanigans, it should be easy to see through.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2013
jayriginal: Purist(my bro), Mazaje and Folykaze, permit me to be blunt.

I think it is folly of the highest order to go through with this. This is primarily because someone is going to get hurt. In fact, I do not think anyone will really go through with it, but I seek to register my objection in case I am wrong.

Now, there are other ways to test this so called bullet proof. Some inanimate object can be used and observed after the event. No human will be harmed.
Even the James Randi challenge will not accept proof that involves serious bodily harm.

If there is an impasse, the ghostofsparta's challenge is there. That involves no harm to a human and can be investigated. As long as it doesnt involve sugar in the tank or other cheap shenanigans, it should be easy to see through.
CLAP FOR YOURSELF BROTHER..I HATE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BUT....YOU'RE RIGHT.. Ghostofsparta's challenge is there, besides folykaze is an atheist, so it's obviously gonna be fixed
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 11:59pm On May 25, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
CLAP FOR YOURSELF BROTHER..I HATE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BUT....YOU'RE RIGHT.. Ghostofsparta's challenge is there, besides folykaze is an atheist, so it's obviously gonna be fixed

Im not sure you understand Folykaze quite well. An atheist he may be but he holds that this thing works. Plus there are provisions for observers.

My point in all this isnt even the fixing, its that there is almost certainly a single clear outcome. Someone will get hurt. Left to me, I dont think this event will hold at all and I have my reasons for saying so. Just in case I am wrong, I wish to register my objection (as little as it may count for ).

That is all.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal:

Im not sure you understand Folykaze quite well. An atheist he may be but he holds that this thing works. Plus there are provisions for observers.

My point in all this isnt even the fixing, its that there is almost certainly a single clear outcome. Someone will get hurt. Left to me, I dont think this event will hold at all and I have my reasons for saying so. Just in case I am wrong, I wish to register my objection (as little as it may count for ).

That is all.
It's definitely not gonna hold.. That's just it... but, i still prefer ghostofsparta's challenge
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 26, 2013
mazaje:

Ok. . .Here is my position. . .I will come with my own fully functional AK 47. . .I will shoot and the gun will not Jam and if it hits the target the bullet must penetrate . . .This is my position and this is what i aim to achieve. . .FOLYKAZE over to you. . .

Anybody that believes in "African bullet proof" is a fool but then again many Africans are ignorant and gullible and it amazes me that in this day and age, Africans would still think from their anus. Folks, White men used Dane guns to enslave Africans for 400 hundred years not forty not hundred but 400 years. Prior to the trans Atlantic slave trade the Arabs sold Africans for 1000 years and the so-called African power did nothing to help to ameliorate the tragedy.

I agree with Mazaje that African bullet proof is more like balderdash and original 419. I hope Mazeje's challenge is not accepted because it would be suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 12:09am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
It's definitely not gonna hold.. That's just it... but, i still prefer ghostofsparta's challenge

So do I. No bodily harm involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.