Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help! Visiting Nigeria In December - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Visiting Nigeria In December (872 Views)

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / Nigerian Man Banned From Work In The UK After Visiting Nigeria / Visiting Nigeria With Us Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by sansan13(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
1. Excuse my grammar, typing from my phone

hiii guys!!! Im a new member here but i've been reading posts on here since last year, i've always wanted to post questions on here but get scared bc most (not all) ppl on here easily attack ppl when they ask questions and need help about visiting nigeria from abroad. But then some ppl on here give me hope by actually educating the questioners and answering the questions.
Im trying to visit nigeria the thing is im like so scared and very excited n dont know what to expect

my question is: what should i expect-for those that visit nigeria what was your experience like? any advise will do. thank you so much smiley

i apologies in advance if i write anything rude or bad, totally not my intention.

cant wait to visit im so happy gosh
Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=14pt]
Lolgrin@Take it easy on me

Now back to your question. Are you moving permanently to settle in Nigeria or are you just coming for a visit?

EDIT:
I'm sorry, i didn't really pay attention to the topic. Since you're coming to visit then just come with the mindset of a tourist.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]

Now back to your question. Are you moving permanently to settle in Nigeria or are you just coming for a visit?
[/size]

Lol Afam

He clearly stated that he was coming to visit,

Mr man

Come back home, you are not the first and definitely not gonna be the last. I also was in Nigeria last January and it was fun all through. No need to be scared, unless you wan de show yourself for street with your bentley and attract unnecessary attention for yourself.<

But I guarantee you that you will enjoy it for sure, no doubt about it.
Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by onyeego(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
OP,holla at me when u arrive let me tell you the best place to go for NKWOBI n ISIEWU with palm wine ur life will never remain d same.
Can I get an Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
There's nothing to be scared of... Just don't come and start showing off.. When you come, No form too much... And i assure you, you're gonna have a nice time in Nigeria... Where exactly in Nigeria are you coming to?

1 Like

Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
1. Avoid being flamboyant, eg expensive clothing,gadgets, etc, especially when in public/unfamiliar places.
2. Charity begins at home. Hopefully no judas amongst those closest to you.
3. Sometimes good to make your movements unpredictable
4. Try to avoid if possible late nights
5. Give little or nil of personal information to strangers
6. Depends on town you wud be staying be acquainted with the crime hot spots, so avoid, or be vigilant when in those places
7. Pray. It's well.

Naija is fun otherwise

1 Like

Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by sansan13(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thanks Guys
Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by sansan13(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]

EDIT:
I'm sorry, i didn't really pay attention to the topic. Since you're coming to visit then just come with the mindset of a tourist.
[/size]

things can be scary on nairaland lol
Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by sansan13(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
dahonestboss:

Lol Afam

He clearly stated that he was coming to visit,

Mr man

Come back home, you are not the first and definitely not gonna be the last. I also was in Nigeria last January and it was fun all through. No need to be scared, unless you wan de show yourself for street with your bentley and attract unnecessary attention for yourself.<

But I guarantee you that you will enjoy it for sure, no doubt about it.

thanks for your advise smiley
Re: Help! Visiting Nigeria In December by sansan13(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
l

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Travel Out Of Here. / Transport Fare Lagos To Abuja / Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.