Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road (25453 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. / Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by RespectMoneys: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
#RespectMoney$:
This is awesome, nice work.. don't Bleep with GEJ
Who wanna bleep with GEJ tarzan.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by a1solution: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
This thread is created with the intention to mock Nigerian president and its wife so I am not part of it.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Masiya(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
dani1luv: Simple Question: “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?”

GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
The chicken is either against us or for us.
There is no middle ground here.

BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2012 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook; internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GEJ:
I guess it's a manifestation of our transformation agenda for fresh air. Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look into that and probably grant the chicken amnesty.

PATIENCE JONATHAN
u see,i don't knew why the chicken wil behaviourance like that,the only things i can said is that the chicken can be an prostitute

GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?

HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON:
The question strikes to mind a perpendicularit y of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the hen folk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

Nscdc lagos chairman
The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by one person, I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and only my oga at the top knows...ehmm... thats all
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chicken don suffer! and for y'all who ate chicken today, may God have mercy on you. grin grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by akatonero(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Patience again!!! grin grin grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by tonididdy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=dani1luv]Simple Question: “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?”

GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
Typical American Ego

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Who knows wat boko haram leader would have said.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Abrantie: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
DAVID CAMERON

Gay chickens have rights too, and those rights were across the road. I now urge owners of all road sides to respect gay chicken rights or Britain will cut off financial assistance.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Yinklin31: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
galadima77: nice piece dear
i have a strong believe that the poor chicken ran away bicos xmas was approachin.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by passionate88: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hon. Patrick, Gani, NSCDC chairman na world leaders?.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Chitexs250(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nonsence

9 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by PointB: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Boko Haram:
The chickens do not want amnesty; they want unconditional release of their members in detention. They also want a chicken republic where strict Islamic codes will be observed. It is haram for chickens to seek western education. The President, is an infidel, and must convert. Otherwise, the chickens will continue to cross the road.

5 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by PointB: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
JTF:
We encountered several chickens attempting to cross the road. The chickens were armed to the beaks with deadly weapons. They open fire on our men killing one. Several of the chickens died in the resulting shoot-out including one cockerel!

10 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by FindOut(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Most Nairalanders: the chicken crossed the road because it wanted to make frontpage.

Fashola: The chicken, registration number HENOO7 crossed Obafemi Awolowo road at the 3rd traffic light just before the 2nd junction linking Governor's road, because it wanted to have a view of the new Eko antlantic city which is 63.74% completed and will be delivered to Lagosians by 12 noon on the 14th of december 2013.

Mr Cork: The chikcen cross the raod because it wanted to see white womens and the albino sexskiss and his fellow MOD oquaqua caused it. no oooffeinse angry.

Sincere9gerian: GEJ built a new ultramodern poultry on the other side of the road and the ACN thugs had been maltreating the chicken on the other side thats why it had to get a taste of the fresh air and cross the road. GEJ is working.

Gbawe: Chickenarians wont cease to amaze me. this is what you get when chickens vote in an incompetent leader who cannot seem to enforce the constitution in which it is clearly stated that no chickens can cross the road. if they must cross the road, it must be with a permit but who issues permits these days? Chickens just cross as they deem fit without bothering to check for human and vehicular traffic.

*4 paragraphs later*

We must hold our leaders accountable and insist they deliver. The chickenarians must do this or else the entire country will continually be held to ransom. The president of chickenia must immediately invoke the relevant portions of the constitution to stem this tide. All erring chickens must be dealt with and there must be no sacred cows. this must be done if the country of Chickenia must remain at the top.

Musiwa: Yes, i knew it. my satellite maps will show you the entire journey of the chicken. See, the chicken has to crosss to the order side because that is the best place for it to be. What i'm saying is that Odua republic is on the other side and for the chicken to successfully become the president, it must get 2 million votes fronm there. See the maps.

Inspired_m: Actually, we recognise that it is unsafe for the chicken to cross the road and thats why Inspired Autos will be bringing the very first Chicken Mobile (4 wheel drive, very clean interior, low mileage, reverse camera, tinted windows) to Nigeria. Very first of its kind. Comes with 6 months inspired warranty.

No oofeinsesese wink

For the record, I'm a fan of sorts of more than 2 of the people above smiley

27 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by POLICECAP: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
...... Sm 1 was after its life

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by thelonestranger: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
passionate88: Hon. Patrick, Gani, NSCDC chairman na world leaders?.
I wonder o! This OP is a proper dunce. That is why chicken cross road from him. This kind of stupidity is more dangerous than avian flu I swear.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by maxjax(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
lwtmb4ho cheesy
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
The chicken cross d road cos she want somebody that would prepare chicken suya
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by baconline(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Brillant
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Find Out!:
Most Nairalanders: the chicken crossed the road because it wanted to make frontpage.

Fashola: The chicken, registration number HENOO7 crossed Obafemi Awolowo road at the 3rd traffic light just before the 2nd junction linking Governor's road, because it wanted to have a view of the new Eko antlantic city which is 63.74% completed and will be delivered to Lagosians by 12 noon on the 14th of december 2013.

Mr Cork: The chikcen cross the raod because it wanted to see white womens and the albino sexskiss and his fellow MOD oquaqua caused it. no oooffeinse angry.

Sincere9gerian: GEJ built a new ultramodern poultry on the other side of the road and the ACN thugs had been maltreating the chicken on the other side thats why it had to get a taste of the fresh air and cross the road. GEJ is working.

Gbawe: Chickenarians wont cease to amaze me. this is what you get when chickens vote in an incompetent leader who cannot seem to enforce the constitution in which it is clearly stated that no chickens can cross the road. if they must cross the road, it must be with a permit but who issues permits these days? Chickens just cross as they deem fit without bothering to check for human and vehicular traffic.

*4 paragraphs later*

We must hold our leaders accountable and insist they deliver. The chickenarians must do this or else the entire country will continually be held to ransom. The president of chickenia must immediately invoke the relevant portions of the constitution to stop stem tide. All erring chickens must be dealt with and there must be no sacred cows. this must be done if the country of Chickenia must remain at the top.

Musiwa: Yes, i knew it. my satellite maps will show you the entire journey of the chicken. See, the chicken has to crosss to the order side because that is the best place for it to be. What i'm saying is that Odua republic is on the other side and for the chicken to successfully become the president, it must get 2 million votes fronm there. See the maps.

Inspired_m: Actually, we recognise that it is unsafe for the chicken to cross the road and thats why Inspired Autos will be bringing the very first Chicken Mobile (4 wheel drive, very clean interior, low mileage, reverse camera, tinted windows) to Nigeria. Very first of its kind. Comes with 6 months inspired warranty.

No oofeinsesese wink

For the record, I'm a fan of sorts of more than 2 of the people above smiley
hahahahahahahahaha! Oh lord! Am laughing reall hard! This is damn hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by pendusky(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
I think ItsModella can answer this well., i mean Obama wife...sowie i mean naija version of michelle Obama..
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
LOL and CRYING thanks OGA @ D TOP
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Sike(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
But Wait... Did that Chicken actually cross the Road??!!
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
bookface:
This is the real answer lololo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Tinyemeka(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Supposing the chicken was attempting to run away from one mallam chasing it with a 4 foot long suya knife.

Well she decided that it was better to take her own life than end up being spreadeagled on a roast pit.

Poor chicken. sad

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Osuman(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
meh, u too much. I hail oh.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Was thinking, what would Logicboy,Frosbel, Pagan9ja and MalcTunji be saying about why the chicken crossed the road.... grin grin grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by lordZOUGA(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
I think the only creativity here is that he added Nigerians . Here is the original piece:

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Plato: For the greater good.
Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.
Thomas de Torquemada: Give me ten minutes with
the chicken and I'll find out.
Timothy Leary: Because that's the only kind of trip
the Establishment would let it take.
Douglas Adams: Forty-two.
Nietzsche: Because if you gaze too long across the
Road, the Road gazes also across you.
Oliver North: National Security was at stake.
Carl Jung: The confluence of events in the cultural
gestalt necessitated that individual chickens cross
roads at this historical juncture, and therefore
synchronictitiously brought such occurrences into
being.
Jean-Paul Sartre: In order to act in good faith and
be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to
cross the road.
Ludwig Wittgenstein: The possibility of "crossing"
was encoded into the objects "chicken" and "road,"
and circumstances came into being which caused
the actualization of this potential occurrence.
Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the
road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon
your frame of reference.
Aristotle: To actualize its potential.
Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your
own chicken-nature.
Salvador Dali: The Fish.
Darwin: It was the logical next step after coming
down from the trees.
Emily Dickinson: Because it could not stop for
death.
Epicurus: For fun.
Ralph Waldo Emerson: It didn't cross the road; it
transcended it.
Johann Friedrich von Goethe: The eternal hen-
principle made it do it.
Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.
Werner Heisenberg: We are not sure which side of
the road the chicken was on, but it was moving very
fast.
David Hume: Out of custom and habit.
Saddam Hussein: This was an unprovoked act of
rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50
tons of nerve gas on it.
Jack Nicholson: 'cause it (censored) wanted to.
That's the (censored) reason.
Pyrrho the Skeptic: What road?
John Sununu: The Air Force was only too happy to
provide the transportation, so quite understandably
the chicken availed himself of the opportunity.
The Sphinx: You tell me.
Sappho: Due to the loveliness of the hen on the
other side, more fair than all of Hellas' fine armies.
Henry David Thoreau: To live deliberately ... and
suck all the marrow out of life.
Mark Twain: The news of its crossing has been
greatly exaggerated.
Stephen Jay Gould: It is possible that there is a
sociobiological explanation for it, but we have been
deluged in recent years with sociobiological stories
despite the fact that we have little direct evidence
about the genetics of behavior, and we do not know
how to obtain it for the specific behaviors that figure
most prominently in sociobiological speculation.
Joseph Stalin: I don't care. Catch it. Crack its eggs
to make my omlette.
Captain James T. Kirk: To boldly go where no
chicken has gone before.
Machiavelli: So that its subjects will view it with
admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and
courage to boldly cross the road, but also with fear,
for whom among them has the strength to contend
with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a
manner is the princely chicken's dominion
maintained.
Hippocrates: Because of an excess of pleghm in its
pancreas.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by GraceBestowed(f): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
LooooL @ 'the chicken is AN prostitute!! Really!?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nonsence

O make sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo) / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Zlatan - Zanku Legwork (gbe Body Eh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.