Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. (15076 Views)

Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2013
You read the topic, Im daring you. angry angry angry

Front-page again!!!, Na who I go thank now.

mods I am sorry for erybad word I aff ever spoken to you.please forgive me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by xynerise: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Why should we ask you?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by braine(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2013
What was on the other side of the road that made the chicken cross the road? Or the fear of Christmas?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2013
braine: What was on the other side of the road that made the chicken cross the road?
wait lemme ask google
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise: Why should we ask you?
read the topic again angry angry
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Don't know of any chicken that crossed the road....
Show me pix of a chicken that crossed the road

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by xynerise: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Monstertrucks: read the topic again angry angry
Wait make I bath finish
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Vivly(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Why did you create this thread? Christmas is coming. All the chickens are scared of being slaughtered. Don't blame them if they cross the road. If i were a chicken, i'll even cross the bridge.

20 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Vivly: Why did you create this thread? Christmas is coming. All the chickens are scared of being slaughtered. Don't blame them if they cross the road. If i were a chicken, i'll even cross the bridge.
grin grin grin grin this geh sha.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Q: Why did the man cross the road?
A: He heard the chicken was a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Big.game:
Q: Why did the man cross the road?
A: He heard the chicken was a slut.
nobody ask u that one angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by phillippiano(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013

And this made front page Smh

9 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Vivly(f): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and a vision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

10 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2013

What happened between the chicken and her lesbian girlfriend that made it cross the road to get away from her evil clutches?
Why did the chicken steal her $2.5m Dior evening gown before crossing the road?
Why did the chicken leave her pregnant daughter and cross the road alone?
And finally, why did sexy Seun and Evil Obama utilise the sane ILLUMATI microchip to bewitch said chicken? Her pant is maleficient.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Raphjeezy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is your middle name and the name of the chicken that crossed the road?
i sense some similarity

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by anthony500(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
fowl no dey cross the road
And if e cross the road we go kill am chop
if the owner come we go tell am sayyyy
fowl no dey cross the road! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by premlove(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Stupid topic

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by DICKtator: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken crossed the road because it can cross the road

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Engrtayolawal: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
question has been askd already. Oya nah answer ursef...
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Seunl1: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Q. : Why did the chicken open a despicable thread

Ans : O yes! to get to the front page cry

8 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Deiok(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yeye dey smell...
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by xynerise: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Frontpage?

I resign angry
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
What type of chicken, hen, cock, broiler, layer, cockrei or house fowl?

And which road did it cross Kano road, abuja road, aba road or maiduguri road...

Who was d chicken with, her boyfriend, his girlfriend, children , uncle, brother, sister...

Did d chicken run, leap or catwalk across

Nd who even told you the chicken crossed, it might be a rumour?

10 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
cry Hmmm... Nawa o
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by maafen: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ chicken crossed tђε̲̣̣̣̥ road while running away from tђε̲̣̣̣̥ OP because he is a zoophilia
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why can't it cross the road?
Is the chicken not an adult?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by LaJuMe: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
And this made fp?
Hmmmm.....#i smell connection here.#
undecided
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by LMAyedun(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
God, what's happening to Nairaland's FP undecided
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by americanbaddo: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivly: MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and a vision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

She just won my heart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by slap1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_did_the_chicken_cross_the_road%3F
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Dannylux: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
When humans started rraping animals, tell me why chicken wouldn't cross the road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny/dirty Words Used In Nigerian News Papers / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? / 16 Quotes From Pete Edochie That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.