Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone (34840 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: I kept hearing Alomo square. undecided undecided
i am suspecting you to either be a dude or tomboy. All your responses are in no way sexci.. Choi you seem to be anoda Mukina
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by onila(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
imperiouxx: The thing in her tommy can't even let her say "NO" because it's a marriage proposal on it own.
cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Domaro: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is interesting, not just for the marriage proposal of a thing, but the drone technology using remote pilot to fly it. we need to step up

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by wellmax(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
I'm gonna be creative, I'll propose with a bomb

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Drhenrysaint(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
hw does this affect my oeuite
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Jadeng: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
@OP, This is not drone please.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by fitzmayowa: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
#singing#

I will catch a grenade for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ijogz K: i am suspecting you to either be a dude or tomboy. All your responses are in no way sexci.. Choi you seem to be anoda Mukina
the tomboy part is the truth.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by playcharles(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
when wud our armies, science and engineering students in Nigeria starts building sumtin of this nature
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by ceejayluv(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jadeng: @OP, This is not drone please.
Oh, cos it doesn't have lethal artillery attached??
a drone is any Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for whatever purpose.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by ehinmero(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]AWwwwwwwwwwwww.............. Laugh dey rumble my belle , u wan use GEJ style for the matter? No lele Oga @ d top dey watch you ...............
k10: the woman don get belle na! why him dey propose now? I smell something fishy, a committee needs to be raised for this and possible grant her amnesty
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: this is why am gonna marry a white man smiley
In your dreams abi?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Domaro: leelee, ndi ara, lekwa ha, ....ha choo irim, make i go wear cloth joor
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by realitychick: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
This way of proposing is somehow,the lady get mind ooo,i swear i will be so scared,first,i l runaway before asking my hubby to run,,,no curiousity for this kind one. wink wink wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by canalily(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is good! The woman is the queen and drone wil fertilize her! The man is a bee already!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by irich21(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Cool hope it last
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Amule5000us(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Amule5000us(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Amule5000us: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by ZACHIE: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
i hope the divorce papers will not fly in like this.
em, em if it does, i pity the recipient
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thia one na small thing, I proposed to my wife using an F22 bomber, which sent the ring like a rocket straight to her finger...thats is swag coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Akiika: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
damosky12:

Pessimism is a major problem with this country. NAIJA CANT DO THIS, NAIJA CANT DO THAT. That is why their quality of Life is below average. They dont believe in themselves, their families and even their own country. How do you expect things to work out well with your persistent pessimism? I CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THIS NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT WILL RULE beyond your expectation.

With the way things are run? with the ethnic, tribal and religious bigotry that beclouds our judgement? and with the high percentage of undeveloped minds? Nigeria is ruling NADA. It's not pessimism, it's reality.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: this is why am gonna marry a white man smiley
Fish brain, u wanna marry a white man or u wanna marry someone who cares abt u?......pple like u go join dey us blaAck monkey.......mumu@nairaland.com
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by CyberG: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
That is not a drone. Quit the sensationalism. How does an RC helicopter equate to a drone? A hundred dollar toy VS a million dollar weapon / vehicle?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Onyema1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
I have heard about Alomo Square. So beautiful! That's where Alomo Bitters is produced.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Decryptor(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
If it was in Nigeria and the man no get fat bank account, the woman for carry the drone/helicopter schuck im eye. shocked undecided angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Liberal2020: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
wellmax: I'm gonna be creative, I'll propose with a bomb

Yeah....propose with a bomb with voice recognition device in it, if she says YES, she is safe. If she says No, it denotes. Hahaha
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Sweetapple007(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sweet loveooooooooooo! Am jealouse.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by Remii(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
DJDOLA: Pls were is alomo squre?

Alamo Square is in San Francisco, CA
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone by dynasty4u: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
tinuolababy: Romantic #eyesrolling#
which one be romantic here when the guy don sample and register him signature finish na him u go come dey ask for marriage? this world sef wetin pesin no go see! *straight face*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.