Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. (725 Views)

Want Sex? / I Always Want Sex But No One To Do It. / Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by mencade5(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2013
I have a girl I have been dating for 6
yrs. and she said that we should stop
s*x until marriage and I don’t wanna
cheat on her, so I need your help on
what to do as I really sometimes need
to satisfy my s*xual urges. Please people, help me with a solution.
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by outrage: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Brother! shocked I didn't take you for a 1 girl kina guy. Hmm..
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by mencade5(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2013
outrage: Brother! shocked I didn't take you for a 1 girl kina guy. Hmm..
kai outrage! What r u doing here? Hahaha
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by snazzykares: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Den marry her quickly like mad lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by iebanehita(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Permit me to say ds..
@OP.. U posted that u r in a need of a serious relationship frm any tribe and yet,u av a grl u r dating for 6yrs?

U wanna double date bro?
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by mencade5(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
iebanehita: Permit me to say ds..
@OP.. U posted that u r in a need of a serious relationship frm any tribe and yet,u av a grl u r dating for 6yrs?

U wanna double date bro?
this is the main reason i posted that message that i need a lady. Though am still contemplating abt leaving this relationship. I need your candid advice.
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by iebanehita(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
mencade5: this is the main reason i posted that message that i need a lady. Though am still contemplating abt leaving this relationship. I need your candid advice.

Ok. Ths my opinion on ds issue.
Judging frm ur post, d grl dcided dt @sum point in tym in d rltnshp, both of u shld quit s£x,,cz she felt it aint right anymore.
I wld advice u respect her decisn, IF she really meant every word of it. She has a strong reason for deciding so.

Both of u have come a long way to destroy what u v laboured for, al ds years. 6YEARS aint a joke bro!.. Sinc she z gonna b ur FUTURE wyf, pour out ur heart to her on ur sexual needs n see if u guys cn devise alternativ means (ora.L s£x) 2satisfy ur sexual urge.

Its very very DIFFICULT abstainin frm s£x, wen u 1c had an active s£x life. V bn thru dt road.
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by mencade5(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
iebanehita:

Ok. Ths my opinion on ds issue.
Judging frm ur post, d grl dcided dt @sum point in tym in d rltnshp, both of u shld quit s£x,,cz she felt it aint right anymore.
I wld advice u respect her decisn, IF she really meant every word of it. She has a strong reason for deciding so.

Both of u have come a long way to destroy what u v laboured for, al ds years. 6YEARS aint a joke bro!.. Sinc she z gonna b ur FUTURE wyf, pour out ur heart to her on ur sexual needs n see if u guys cn devise alternativ means (ora.L s£x) 2satisfy ur sexual urge.

Its very very DIFFICULT abstainin frm s£x, wen u 1c had an active s£x life. V bn thru dt road.
your advice is quite good. But MouthAction? I tink i will vomit my intestine out.
Re: She Doesnt Want Sex Till Marriage But It's Hard For Me To Wait. by iebanehita(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2013
mencade5: your advice is quite good. But MouthAction? I tink i will vomit my intestine out.

lol..., I meant she giving you d or.aL s£x.. Bt on d other way round, try spice up ur s€x life...

You haven't,,dts y u thot u wld vomit. If she washes properly, u won't av to.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship / Sex Chat / VOTE !!! Who Is The Most Cutest Guy On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.