Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding (26312 Views)

Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage / Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married / Pictures From Pastor Chris Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Exponental(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
yeboyes:
Your dishonest finance minister had the guts to lie on CNN by saying 99% of Nigerian's are honest.We have serious issues in Nigeria and we are our own worst enemies.

she gave an example that she's a liar n dishonest person.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Exponental(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
I was expcecting a yellow suit.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by slyk2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
biolabee: Sign Yellow Ruled the Day!

God is a game!!!!

you sabi am!
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
bigfat11: [size=15pt]he looks suspicious ...[/size]

LIKE CHARLIE MANSON SUSPICIOUS EH?
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
either this man is gay and he is marrying this girl to shut people up or he is being forced to marry her cos he does not look like a groom who REALLY wants to get married

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by touchmeder: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
yeboyes: I for one do not understand how any intelligent person can attend this con man's church.This dude was exposed on BBC for the whole world to see as a conman who takes advantage of desperate people yet morons still flock to his church.

The major problem we Nigerians have is these mentalities of "He go better" ,"GOD's times is the best","touch not my anointed", "all is well" and other ridiculous as well as regressive mentalities.These lines of reasoning has crippled the minds of Nigerians as many have become intellectually incapacitated.

I saw this programme and was ashamed. I think i watched it more than once to be certain. His cover was blown on that show but trust Nigerians, a man of God is immortal. That programme exposed him so much i even wondered how he could let oyibo catch him napping like that. Anyways wishing him the best in his marriage. I know he is a scam artist thats for sure. undecided
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by egoldman(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
joshua idibia: ya. Conji just dy catch d grl.
and what is conji ? wink
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by CocoLoca(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
mychaella: where are all the dignitaries?
Exactly! grin
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by timmyudemba: 6:17pm On May 18, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah o!!

So na this babe go dey drive that ehn yellow Hummer.. grin
dis nigger lives in my area and am still dead suprised till date of his over nyt wealth,well
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by mindtricks: 2:28am On May 21, 2013
yeboyes: I for one do not understand how any intelligent person can attend this con man's church.This dude was exposed on BBC for the whole world to see as a conman who takes advantage of desperate people yet morons still flock to his church.

The major problem we Nigerians have is these mentalities of "He go better" ,"GOD's times is the best","touch not my anointed", "all is well" and other ridiculous as well as regressive mentalities.These lines of reasoning has crippled the minds of Nigerians as many have become intellectually incapacitated.The fact of the matter is all these pastors are con men. You don't need anyone to pray for you before you succeed.

If you believe in your yourself and help yourself by working hard,GOD will help you.Stop waiting for one idiotic pastor to lay hands on you.USE your GOD given brain and work your way to success.Like the saying goes ,GOD only helps those who help themselves.Helping yourself does not mean saying tithes every day ,kissing your pastor's butt or sleeping in church everyday.It seemly means you should apply yourself or find something to do.

The same rule applies to our politics,we cry all the time when our leaders commit treason against the nation but continue to vote them back in.I have heard people saying " I know Jonathan is corrupt but what can we do? He is better than the rest".I am sorry but i disagree ,such assumption is the retort of an intellectually redundant mind.Others will say "I will vote for Jonathan again because he is from the south.It is better for a south man to chop the money instead of an Hausa man".

Nigerian do not vote for the best candidates they vote for the candidate which hails from their own tribe or the one who bribes them.Your dishonest finance minister had the guts to lie on CNN by saying 99% of Nigerian's are honest.We have serious issues in Nigeria and we are our own worst enemies.Unless we begin to engage ourselves in honest and intelligent conversations ,we will never get out of this cesspit we are in.
Yes I agree Fireman has questionable repute. But not all pastors are like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija's Thin Tall Tony Is A Perfect Gentleman In These New Photos / Monalisa Chinda Coker Looks Flawless In Beautiful New Photos / Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.