Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio (26299 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by StagethemTVee: 5:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Davido and Wande Coal are busy working some magic in the studio to be released soon. Here is a teaser for you as the 2 afrobeat stars dance and Hve some fun in the studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgUgar4zLww

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by expertman(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Nice shall be expecting I hope wande coal get it right this time with the collabo.

Today is my born day show some live guys .

Like for Davido share for Wandecoal

169 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Ahmed0336(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Long overdue. Was expecting this since WC joined NBM sometime back lipsrsealed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by doggedfighter(f): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Good.

They should add Maggi and pepper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by ObaKlaz: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2021
It's gon' be lit.
"Nobody be like Wande!"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Flamees(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Wande coal "Again" one of my Best afro songs

"Sweet like water wey dey inside coconut" wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by CrownOfClay724: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2021
ObaKlaz:
It's gon' be lit.

"Nobody be like Wande!"

Iskaba!

22 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Kingpin1000: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
That feeling when your rival sets the bar so high that even if you climb a ladder and stretch your hand, you won't be able to touch the bar.
Wizkid don do this guy strongthing. It will take the other guy to feature Michael Jackson for him to reach that level.
And wizkid even did it with a so called " wack album".
It shows the other guy and his crew don't know good music so they will keep leading for only 4 weeks then wizkid will overtake and show them who's the boss.

25 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by house10s: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2021
my lastest production
u gonna love this else

decento
connection
https://audiomack.com/decento/song/connection
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Jesse6(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Wande king of melody

11 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Sundaypaul12345: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Greatsss
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by ChuckKingston(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
But when will Davido and Big Wiz ever do a collabo?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Kingjay007: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
E choke
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
I heard the freestyle... This song Issa hit even before dropping

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by TheOnlyUyai(f): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cooking their usual noise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by FactBoyz: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by orikoku: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wande coal...

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Bobotic(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
And I go shake this bum bum tire, una go see am tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by NOwazobia: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
With which pot. Gas is now costly, they should better use firewood. grin grin grin

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Draslo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
The guy wey post the video dey ment. Too much unnecessary yarns.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by sunshineV(f): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
forget long cap davido album really tanked like d titanic grin made in lagos shut am up gan grin #SHEPE

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Leverage2021: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Aboki zo mana, so you Sabi am for NBM ?

You fit to knack am for egede grin

Walahi allah/korofo go wipe you for hell

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Fapemz: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by hollamanng(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
K
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by hollamanng(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:

At what age Dem just dey bam WC ?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Neddstark: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Despite being successful in the music industry for more than a decade, he still went to blend. WC disappoint many people. Not like it has raised his value in the industry afterwards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Cholls(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
My brother this is what happens when you mix spoiled wine with new wine

1 Share

Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by ntyce(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cooking with igbo abi?
Re: Davido And Wande Coal Cooking New Music In The Studio by Boogyman557: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool CNT WAIT. WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot / A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Coker Looks Flawless In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.