Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Religion - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (50400 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by weezii(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2013
thank God that i actually achieved this after being the first to move the motion.

Frank now i believe u ve got all the attention u need, oya make this next chapter bloody bt dont harm Adanna, Chidi, Daniel and Nkiru for me oooo. Plssss
Re: The Religion by luvmijeje(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2013
Damex333: Ghen ghen ghen ghen ghen oga frank pls let ds battle place be much bloody, dont leave us 2 start guessing. Take ur time in plotting d scene well. Even if we are trying 2 make you update fast, pls just make ds battle place action filled. Na beg i dey beg o.
Abeg help me beg am o. Frank, this is battle of all battle, it must pass the one wey then fight for spartacus o. Keep it up.
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2013
Hurray!!! We've made Front page.. Haterz can die trying
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2013
Damex333: Those people that copy stories are now here no nairaland again o, our very own serahsadeiyare story "razor-tongue"(she has a blog also) has been copied on a facebook story, lets unleash d wrath of nairaland on d facebook said b4 it get 2 ur turn o. Here is d facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=646875595327424&id=313147372033583&set=a.314966258518361.92979.313147372033583&refid=17
not again..
Re: The Religion by Neduzze5(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2013
Oga Frank, you go thank me wella oh. I think my last endorsement was the straw that broke the cattle's back!
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2013
Damex333: Those people that copy stories are now here no nairaland again o, our very own serahsadeiyare story "razor-tongue"(she has a blog also) has been copied on a facebook story, lets unleash d wrath of nairaland on d facebook said b4 it get 2 ur turn o. Here is d facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=646875595327424&id=313147372033583&set=a.314966258518361.92979.313147372033583&refid=17
not again.. Wtf.. Pissed
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2013
Neduzze5: Oga Frank, you go thank me wella oh. I think my last endorsement was the straw that broke the cattle's back!
u don do well.. No come dey hype yaself here
Re: The Religion by Bash92(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2013
Neduzze5: Oga Frank, you go thank me wella oh. I think my last endorsement was the straw that broke the cattle's back!
Oga dat wan na lie o, go check again na me first endorse d story dis marni o, no b ur last endorsement do d magic na my first endorsement dis marni.
@oga frank kip up d gud work, u ar going places
Re: The Religion by soderican(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2013
Must they always start by looking out d window?

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 7:57pm On May 30, 2013
Aghhhhh omo, I am just seeing thisooo, front pg things.

I want to thank all that advocated for this. We have finally made it.
Bash92, Neduzze5, luvmijeje, rapm, damex, iebanehita and others, we all did this together.

Definately, I work better under presure. I will try and meet up with demand. Meanwhile, my next update will come in on saturday.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
soderican: Must they always start by looking out d window?

Leave watin them write ontop car enter inside the car. I hope u don't have problem with windows?

1 Like

Re: The Religion by Peaceworld(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2013
Keep it up, Frank. I really hope we can work on this one after CYBER LOVER. Had no time to go thru it, though, but your readers appear very impressed by their comments. Keep it up. You are a good writer...
Re: The Religion by frank317: 8:53pm On May 30, 2013
Peaceworld: Keep it up, Frank. I really hope we can work on this one after CYBER LOVER. Had no time to go thru it, though, but your readers appear very impressed by their comments. Keep it up. You are a good writer...

Thanks, I plan that our next project after we are through with cyber lover should be the tenth generation.
Re: The Religion by Peterpan1(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2013
Bravo, superb, totally exhilirating and suspensed filled, next update pls
Re: The Religion by Sike(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2013
God bless with this Poster. smiley
Re: The Religion by frank317: 11:18pm On May 30, 2013
Peter pan: Bravo, superb, totally exhilirating and suspensed filled, next update pls

Chill guy, just updated this today, I will update next on saturday, I need to come up with a perfect plot...thanks.
Sike:

God bless with this Poster. smiley
Thanks man... God bless u too for reading
Re: The Religion by Cestmoi1(f): 12:26am On May 31, 2013
whew! at last,im thru to d last page.tuk me 5hrs.brb to comment properly later in d day.gotta slp now.
Re: The Religion by Neduzze5(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2013
Saturday is somehow too far
Re: The Religion by Cestmoi1(f): 7:40am On May 31, 2013
Blimey! afta reading dis,i tot to myslf 'wat a lovely piece'.afta mazi,ishilove,mynd_44,efemena and repogirl,i officially add u mister frank to d list of my fav nl writers.xcept 4 few typographical errors which peeps hv pointed out,u r absolutely super duper frigging awesome!
Now to d biznez of d day.e be lyk say u nva chop e-slap.get ur black or yellow ass to ur computer n dish out anoda update.ok,jes kiddn bt lyk criusly,abegi dnt wait till tmrw.#winks.
Re: The Religion by Spiritmask: 8:14am On May 31, 2013
Frank, you work is so great. Thanks 4 ur update. Hopping to write mine, one day.
Re: The Religion by ibrokola(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2013
Very interesting...
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:44am On May 31, 2013
Thanks guys for ur comments... Make una just relax... Tomorrow is just by the corner, tthis point of the story is complicated and technical, I wouldn't want to make a mess of all tht I have written with a shabby and uncordinated update
Re: The Religion by drsolob(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2013
ok we done hear.u are the bomb.
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2013
Re: The Religion by penzino(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2013
Wow Frankenstien as I have refered to u when I started from page one dis morning... U are a sensational writer, the suspence, intrigue, romance and action makes this piece an awesome one... I remove head dress for you... I just hope Chidi and nkiru would cum out safe. Consedering what Daniel went through, pls dnt complicate his character further... I would like to see a twist that would make Daniel an aquaintance with Priest in the past since there was nothing about them being togther.. And I wonder what havoc emeka, joe and co would unleash...

MY PREDICTIONS
1. That priest would result to hurting Nkiru and letting his enemy(adanna) suffer for the rest of her life as I veiw this as a possible defeat...
2. That one of priests followers must have met with Nkiru in the past and possibly gotten help from her, and this might lead to misunderstading within the sect..

Kudos Frankenstien.... More grease to ur elbow. This piece kept me awake all morning and I never regreted it..
Waiting patiently for next chapter
Sits down grabs a bottle of 50cl coke and a box of popcorn.... grin
Re: The Religion by ibrokola(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2013
iebanehita: They were also better in mathematics than right handers who tend to be better in English language.

is there any theory that proves that left handed people are better in maths thn the right handed?

Yeah. Its very true. I've also read about such theory. My Ex-galfriend was a lefty and also very good in mathematics
Re: The Religion by ibrokola(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2013
frank3.16:

now that wasnt even necessary, remember u would have used that effort in telling me what u think about my update so far.. the response here is scanty and honestly u guys are not motivating me... can somebody please point out what i am doing wrong? remember i want to be a better writer and ur silence weather positive or negative is not helping me (even though u owe me no obligation

You did great bros. But I think you should have delayed Barrister Benson murder till the next paragraph in order to increase the suspense. You kinda quick thus cheapening it and enabling me to take a break and do other things. On a general note, you did very well. Good job bro!
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 31, 2013
Wow! You hv really made my day. Good story, you hv here. Thumb up for you
Re: The Religion by iebanehita(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2013
ibrokola:

Yeah. Its very true. I've also read about such theory. My Ex-galfriend was a lefty and also very good in mathematics

If you read my post after ds one,, you would c wher i said a frnd of myn dt was left-handed won an award as d Best English Student in S.s.s.3,,yrs bck!!

Its just a fact,, NOT the truth!!
Evry scientist has diffrnt opinions abt ds.
Re: The Religion by bigsholly(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2013
And finally I reach d last page, wow oga
Frank u held me bound 2 dis story till i
Catch up with u guyz d suspense is real
Gud n d storyline is captivating.
Re: The Religion by danjkad: 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Wow. This ȋ̝̊̅§ actually my first time readin action filled story on nairaland.
This ȋ̝̊̅§ splendid. Keep up D̶̲̥̅̊ Ǧ☺☺ϑ work.
Pls ensure U̶̲̥̅̊ update 1st tin tomorrow Ooº
°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Re: The Religion by xamilola(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2013
more than try, this is great. it has nice aestetics of literature work. pls post the rest of the story. pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

The Murder Case- A short story / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.