Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill (16579 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by AceVentura: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
The same is about to happen in my hood in Lekki. After spending over 30k monthly on fuelling my gen, these buffoons still bring 20k bill monthly with our best supplies coming @ 3hrs daily or less. Power outage goes as long as 4days @ a stretch.

Prospective Victims are:
Engr. Femi Balogun : 08023124758
Mr. Fadugba : 08023040693
Broke Azz Moses : 08130342142
Kingsley : 08064422302

Someone should warn them ahead of time cos their cups are about to fill up.

1 Like

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by GeneralJ(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
PLEASE beat them up more, infact whip them with koboko, like that governor did, bring cane and flog them i beg you all of them thank you
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by InvertedHammer: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is how you fight injustice.

Not just talk talk, complain complain with no actions.

If words are not matched with actions, extortion will continue unabated.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Abbott(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
They had it coming. I'm looking forward to more of such in the coming weeks.

Mahforcazzs
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by redsun(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
What bills does people pay if there is no electricity in nigeria?Are people suppose to pay or what they didn't get or what?
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ewet: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Let us all go on rampage to drive the point home and complete this revolution!
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ewet: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2013
gbokukueba: This ones don sign light death warrant... Till thy Kingdom come before una get light... grin
And is tht the solution to the problem.It is your ilk tht will always runaway when a problem confronts them and instead of tackling it you will merely dance around it and wish it off while the prob remains unsolved.

Procrastinators like you have no place in the world as humans.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ewet: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2013
fckyourman: How do you expect electricity to work without paying the bill, there are not charity.

As your NL pseudo name implies.You are obviously a deranged man.Why not tell PHCN to start charging us for the gen we are using and even the light from the sun tht comes on during the day.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ewet: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2013
mmmustapha: grin grin grin very soon we will start beating our politicians, I like it

AS FOR ME I AM READY TO JOIN YOU AND START RIGHT AWAY!
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by ewet: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2013
oloriooko: @ OP
its same almost everywhere in this country about PHCNs' irregular and outrageous billings but destroying their properties would only result in worse power condition for that area.

they disconnect people illegally cos they can only make money from the reconnection fees the users pay.

Let us scatter the whole thng if tht is wht it will take for us to get thngs right in this country.Its either you are with the people or against the people thr is no middle ground here.Nigerians have bin cheated for too long.ENUF IS ENUF!
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by erico2k2(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2013
I think the pre paid mtrs are the way foward ofcos PHCN wont make money that way hence they stopped the rolling out of the mtres
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by akaOpene(m): 2:07am On Apr 30, 2013
thelonestranger: Typical Nigerian has:
6 airconditioners in house running 24 hours
10 hig wattage security light on all night
3 LED TVs on at leat 16 hours a day
3 Freezers
2 Huge fridges
Electric cooker with electric grill

And then goes to PHCN office to complain about "Crazy Bill"
Naija no dey carry last

You are a sorry excuse for a human being.How many of your kinsmen can afford six air conditioners and how many rooms does your typical Nigerian occupy with his family?Maybe the word typical has another meaning to you but you should learn not to make mockery of people when they are discussing issues that affect their every day living.I am very certain that you are a PHCN staff.Woe betide you if and when the people decide to take back what you people have stolen from them.A word should be enough for someone who is not so wise as you obviously are.

1 Like

Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Cholison(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2013
More of this across the nation, who knows it can give birth to a revolution in nigeria, and we need it bladly
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Pontaboki: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Seenyo: Thumbs up 2 d mob!This govt is a scam! Gej dont give a damn but tank God pple are begining 2 fight 4 their right! Eniduroooooooo!!!
Fool,one day if your mama starve you,you go call Gej
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by rman: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2013
thelonestranger: Typical Nigerian has:
6 airconditioners in house running 24 hours
10 hig wattage security light on all night
3 LED TVs on at leat 16 hours a day
3 Freezers
2 Huge fridges
Electric cooker with electric grill

And then goes to PHCN office to complain about "Crazy Bill"
Naija no dey carry last

Are you sure your post is for Nigeria.

24hrs uninterrupted supply from PHCN?

6 air conditioners in every household?

Your post is so lame and very poor attempt at justifying fraud
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by oiseworld: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Experiencing the same thing in my house ooh. I know how to calculate my meter readings, so when I saw dis estimated bill they bought last month, i puts call to my officer (their names and nos. are written on the bill). Come see shout for my head ! !. Na I'm i halla back nd matches to their office. Like they are trained to ignore you, the guy i met just walked away. I walked up to him and he started saying rubbish that i should go to their head office. Can u imagine?

A fault from your office to be rectified at the head office.

All his body language said give me bribe.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by kayoday(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Have a rented 3 bedroom in the area but hardly stay there. I am required to pay a monthly bill of 8k despite using less than 50 kwh monthly (1 kwh rate is 12.45naira).
Complained severally , but appear the entire phcn ikotun division involved in the extortion scheme. I have written to authority at the zonal level nothing happened till date. I finally requested my flat be disconnected from National grid which they did. I am sure the party will soon be over once the privitization is completed.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Awsome5645(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2013
gbokukueba: This ones don sign light death warrant... Till thy Kingdom come before una get light... grin
ebi like say ur papa dey work as Nepa. Bad citizien
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by kayoday(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2013
In my complain letter gave names of officers who asked of bribe and also stated instances where they were paid by some people. PHCN abaranje maketers all criminals.
The marketing supervisor a complete gentlewoman the only exeption in the office, she is young and seems not to be able to control the criminal marketers unders her.
Note: the marketers are in their late 40s or early 50s and female supervisor early 30s.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by hot937(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2013
KwoiZabo: yes o tinubu no1. But yoruba ppl no get mind. God go save us for dis tinubu bondage wey we dey for dis lagos

Ode! Yoruba ppl no get mind abi? So na Ibo ppl arrange d PHCN office and staff for Abaranje?
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by victor2exl(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2013
IKOTUN was not mentioned... as mater of fact PHCN Ikotun Busines Unit..located at Idimu-Ikotun Road. Ikotun.PHCN Iktun is full fraudulent staffs who work for there pockets not government it has became a target meeting like daily contribution that must be met...FG save us...
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by kayoday(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2013
victor2exl: IKOTUN was not mentioned... as mater of fact PHCN Ikotun Busines Unit..located at Idimu-Ikotun Road. Ikotun.PHCN Iktun is full fraudulent staffs who work for there pockets not government it has became a target meeting like daily contribution that must be met...FG save us...

Abaranje office under Ikotun
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2013
fckyourman: [b]How do you expect electricity to work without paying the bill, there are not charity. [/b]
you be real ode. how do you expect people to pay that outrageous charges
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Localtrouble: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2013
E remain Port Harcourt PHCN offices, especially the one for Moscow road and Ordinance bustop. Bunch of Eeeediaaaats!!
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by thelonestranger: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2013
akaOpene:

You are a sorry excuse for a human being.How many of your kinsmen can afford six air conditioners and how many rooms does your typical Nigerian occupy with his family?Maybe the word typical has another meaning to you but you should learn not to make mockery of people when they are discussing issues that affect their every day living.I am very certain that you are a PHCN staff.Woe betide you if and when the people decide to take back what you people have stolen from them.A word should be enough for someone who is not so wise as you obviously are.
I am a sorry excuse for a human being because I disagreed with your opinion? Now who is the sorry excuse for a human being?

I don't know what you are going through but here is my situation:
How many of your kinsmen can afford six air conditioners and how many rooms does your typical Nigerian occupy with his family? Nearly every home i my neighbourhood has 6 air-conditioners and the average number of rooms in each house/flat is four.

I am not a PHCN staff and I wish I was. I would love to cut your electricity and watch you weep for mercy. a$$hole
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by thelonestranger: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2013
doubled
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Localtrouble: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2013
progressivekayo: i think GEJ promised dat by June 2013 every house would hav bn metered. Lets all speak out and protest dat, rememba violence is d argument of a man who has lost reason. BUNCH of INCOMPETENT and ARROGANT LEADERS must go
No need bringing GEJ into this..ask your local Nepa office, they have turned meter sales into something else...people lobby(like auction sale) and pay huge amounts like 50k for a meter that's meant to be free, yet they don't get it(na GEJ go come distribute meter?) Not the usual apply and get your meter in less than a month, PHCN officials are worse than 'I don't even know how to describe them'
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Olaolufred(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
fckyourman: How do you expect electricity to work without paying the bill, there are not charity.

YOU ARE FOOL.

CAN YOU BUY A WRAP OF TOM TOM WITH N 5,000?
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by Olaolufred(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Localtrouble:
No need bringing GEJ into this..ask your local Nepa office, they have turned meter sales into something else...people lobby(like auction sale) and pay huge amounts like 50k for a meter that's meant to be free, yet they don't get it(na GEJ go come distribute meter?) Not the usual apply and get your meter in less than a month, PHCN officials are worse than 'I don't even know how to describe them'

JONA CAN NOT FIGHT INJUSTICE because THE PHCN STAFF CAN SEE HIS OWN INJUSTICES AGAINST NIGERIANS.
NOT THIS, THE REASON WHILE CRIME IS LEGAL IN NIGERIA IS because CRIMINALS ARE NOT BROUGHT TO BOOK.
THE FEED BACK GETS TO THE MINISTERS AND GOVT. WHAT THEY DO IS WHAT DETERMINE NEXT LINE OF ACTION.
I DO NOT CRACK MY BRAIN ABOUT PHCN because I USE PRE-PAID, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 99.9% NIGERIANS BEING ROBBED BY PHCN?
GOVERNMENT IS IN CHARGE OF GIVING NIGERIANS THESE BASIC AMENITIES, SO THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS POSITIVES OR NEGATIVES.
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ace Ventura: The same is about to happen in my hood in Lekki. After spending over 30k monthly on fuelling my gen, these buffoons still bring 20k bill monthly with our best supplies coming @ 3hrs daily or less. Power outage goes as long as 4days @ a stretch.

Prospective Victims are:
Engr. Femi Balogun : 08023124758
Mr. Fadugba : 08023040693
Broke Azz Moses : 08130342142
Kingsley : 08064422302

Someone should warn them ahead of time cos their cups are about to fill up.

The Matter is simple really.. i have paid similar bills in the past.. between N10-15k monthly until I bribed my way to a pre-paid meter..
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by chucky234(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Abeg Arizona na native of where,Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Mob Demolish PHCN Lagos Office Over Crazy Bill by kayoday(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

The Matter is simple really.. i have paid similar bills in the past.. between N10-15k monthly until I bribed my way to a pre-paid meter..

Presently prepaid meter not available in that area , doubt if they will allow one to get from other zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Wants Mandatory Health Insurance For All Nigerians / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.