Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 (43729 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U read to share ur eye pencil and lipstick because d guy carry abi? See dem! Awon vampire dey o! lipsrsealed
Sweerie, I didn't use any pencil on my brow.It's called tinting.Thank me later.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by 50calibre(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
ROSYL:
There are a lot of entrepreneurs around as well, but not as intelligent as Seun. My brain is red in colour,probably the reason I'm attracted to intelligent people grin

And how come you seem to know much about seun, are you related to him?
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by fonssy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
I no see Jim Iyke
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hahahaha hahahaha.....lol.... Don't mind the idowu-Igbo Or whatever her name is tongue... That can't handle someonelse appreciating a successful woman, when I see one....

Am not in competition with her ...I have good things to strive for, not her... Abeg!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Somehow this thread turned into SEun bashing thread.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by wordcat(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
I neva knew dat bachelor is now a Title,
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by nosike3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
alaoeri:
U mean polyandry, are u from India?
you are a very stupid person!!! Polygamy applies for both male and female.. Polygamy is a generic term for having more than one spouse!!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Dee60: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thinking of arranging a special lunch event with Seun and Linda in attendance!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre:

And how come you seem to know much about seun, are you related to him?
Nope, not related to him, but the birth of nairaland is enough scale to measure his intelligence.But wait, why are you on this case? Are you his PA?
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
nosike3: you are a very stupid person!!! Polygamy applies for both male and female.. Polygamy is a generic term for having more than one spouse!!

And you just have to insult in order to pass across ur opinion?
Dumb-bell!!!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
ROSYL:
Nope, not related to him, but the birth of nairaland is enough scale to measure his intelligence.But wait, why are you on this case? Are you his PA?

Girl you Trippin!!! for real!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by InvertedHammer: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Amelian:

How do u know she is lonely? Do u know or I knows if she even has someone she is dating?

Mindset of some pple will never seize to amaze me... So all married women out there are happy and not lonely , abi?..are their marriage so rosy. I wonder how someone like you can't see beyond your nose... Abeg lemme not waste my time on you... It's no use... Bad belle oooo.......smhh...post your gorilla pic lets see. cool

Amelia sorry o! A beg tell that Auntie say I go marry am if she go gree say everything na 50/50. I am serious o!

Where she come from sef? Yellow sisi! Kai. See fine woman.

She must be a good christian for this to work o.

No be that kind auntie wey dey get babalawo for speed dial.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Girl you Trippin!!! for real!!! shocked shocked shocked
lol.......Not at all, just appreciating our own, dats all.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
I really don't know why Ebuka is still single...the dude is fineee!!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: I really don't know why Ebuka is still single...the dude is fineee!!
I dey tell u! He hot dioeeee!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
BUT WAIT OOO.... I THOUGHT THEY SAID THAT SEUN IS A MILLIONAIRE!
HOW COME HE LOOKS LIKE SMEAGOL OF LORD OF THE RINGS IN THE FIRST PIX shocked shocked shocked
AND LIKE OUR GATE-MAN IN THE SECOND PIX cheesy cheesy cheesy

I GUESS HE IS SIMPLE, MODEST, DECENT AND DOWN TO EARTH embarassed embarassed embarassed
THREE THINGS AM ASKING OF GOD wink wink wink
BUT THIS GUY HAS MILLIONS AND STILL LOOKS SIMPLE!
SHAME ON ME; I SWEAR... AM TOO PROUD TO A FAULT! cry cry cry
I ENVY YOU POSITIVELY BRO
MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW AND MORE MILLIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT

LIKE MY POST IF YOU WISH HIM WELL SO THAT WELLNESS WILL COME TO US TOO

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
ROSYL:
Sweerie, I didn't use any pencil on my brow.It's called tinting.Thank me later.
I hia u!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
this picture na die grin grin grin and the dude that said he looks like smeagol, why evils na?

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1084857_CUsersTEMPDesktopseun-osewa_jpg2ff93d29b00f39e61c39cb437ebe4f54[/img]
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: BUT WAIT OOO.... I THOUGHT THEY SAID THAT SEUN IS A MILLIONAIRE!
HOW COME HE LOOKS LIKE SMEAGOL OF LORD OF THE RINGS IN THE FIRST PIX shocked shocked shocked

I GUESS HE IS SIMPLE, MODEST, DECENT AND DOWN TO EARTH embarassed embarassed embarassed
THREE THINGS AM ASKING OF GOD WITH THE KIND OF CHEEDAH AM MAKING wink wink wink
YOU GUYS CANT IMAGINE THAT WHEN I MADE MY FIRST 500,000; I PRINTED SHIRTS OF MMM (MONEY MAKING MACHINE) grin grin grin

Ok we don see you...next pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: this picture na die grin grin grin and the dude that said he looks like smeagol, why evils na?

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1084857_CUsersTEMPDesktopseun-osewa_jpg2ff93d29b00f39e61c39cb437ebe4f54[/img]

lol..the mouth resemble bird's beak die grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Shugamania(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dee60: Thinking of arranging a special lunch event with Seun and Linda in attendance!

Hehe..
Welldone Matchmaker.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by NLGwoodey: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Come on guys!

Who wan marry Seun?

With the way he dey ban ban ban anything...How much ban can a wife take?

You smile on sunday, you are banned!
Maggi too much for soup, you are banned!
NEPA carry light, iyawo you are banned!

If una quarel and your kindred come settle matter, and you are the 1st to comment, Seun will ban the marriage.

Nawa o!

***Seun no ban me o!

You are crazy grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

lol..the mouth resemble bird's beak die grin grin grin
Na chairman una finish like dis? I will tell ur mummy. grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by 50calibre(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
ROSYL:

No I'm not his PA but I have an ability to spot leeches from miles away, leeches seeking an already established host.

There are lots of guys more intelligent than mark zuckerberg, yet most women are attracted to him, Why? - money.

I'm sure seun has a long list of women seeking to leech off him, so take your position in line.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by 50calibre(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: BUT WAIT OOO.... I THOUGHT THEY SAID THAT SEUN IS A MILLIONAIRE!

THREE THINGS AM ASKING OF GOD WITH THE KIND OF CHEEDAH AM MAKING wink wink wink
YOU GUYS CANT IMAGINE THAT WHEN I MADE MY FIRST 500,000; I PRINTED SHIRTS OF MMM (MONEY MAKING MACHINE) grin grin grin

Don't be deceived, he is a business man just putting up a modest/humble front to camouflage how much he is really making. By the time we realise how much he has made, he might be a billionaire then.

Don't be surprised if you find out he lives in a mansion and drives a Ferrari
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Ejine(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella: this picture na die grin grin grin and the dude that said he looks like smeagol, why evils na?

Oga Seun, why your hand resemble Hellboy own naa?

Don't ban me please!!! shocked
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Ejine(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
On a brighter side, though...

Looking sharp cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
50calibre:

No I'm not his PA but I have an ability to spot leeches from miles away, leeches seeking an already established host.

There are lots of guys more intelligent than mark zuckerberg, yet most women are attracted to him, Why? - money.

I'm sure seun has a long list of women seeking to leech off him, so take your position in line.
I refused to be offended...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by omidhe(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Someone should tell seun that am single and well available.

PS : I don't like money o
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by free13: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ejiné:

Oga Seun, why your hand resemble Hellboy own naa?

Don't ban me please!!! shocked

grin grin grin grin...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by fonssy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ejiné: On a brighter side, though...

Looking sharp cool
Seun na fine guy. Suit looks gud on you. No mind those bad belly people way talk say you resemble gateman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic) / Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid ) / Tboss And AY Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.