Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 (43709 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by slimyem: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
masterpiecer:

yes it is, and u r a very young woman abi?
hey!
Wassup.
Where have you been?
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by zenatta: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
H. E. L. P

Please post photos of other bachelors and their "lettes" so I will stop Crushing on, hyperventilating over Seun.

Those eyes! That perfectly shaped mouth.
Someone once said the "Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born" I beg to disagree.
First it was Chidi Mokeme, then Uti, Now Seun. Goodness!!!
A thing of beauty is joy forever, Keats did not lie.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by imotondo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
careytommy:
So this is the fraudster that wants unemployed youths to pay money to read vacancy adverts. it's not enough that the click on his site!

mehn,that guy is a well packaged thief,thats extorsion!.my younger bro told me abt it last week and i was like OMG!..even to young grads that doesn't have any source of income? Mtchwwwww.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by PrettySpicey(f): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chei, so Don Jazzy too na eligible bachelor, nde? Nsogbu!!!
Agbani and Genny for sure, nothing do una.
Dat Bryan Okwara the bobo fine sha, competition go tight.
Linda ke/ Okay na ... money na the root of all confusion.
MI? I no sure o.
Eku fine, but the chest too dry, anyway una bobos know wetin una dey find.
Omowunmi, carry go my dear, dem go find you tire.
Dat Joseph B bobo tire me, nothing eligible about a divorcee ... repeat performance factor.
TONTO DIKEH!!! Nba nu. That can not be.
OC? I don't think so ... not with that hungri man look ... i no fit shout.
Ayodeji? Uh hmmm.
Mikel? No thanks.
Denrele ... kolo dey sweet when na another person dey craze am. Big NO.
Seun? Oga sorry o ... but NO... you just dey there.

I beg to stop here because I might be banned after my last comment.

Singles ... Oya over to you
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by jpphilips(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Guapo: Eku Edewor

Host, Model, Actress and pop culture fodder are few of the many credentials of this sex siren. Constantly evolving in her field of work and fashion styling, the Studio 53 Extra lady transcends every sphere of the entertainment industry. With a drop-dead gorgeous doll face and svelte physique, she is the poster woman for the model-esque spinster.

with those tiny bobi?? im not interested
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by rhymz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
imotondo:

mehn,that guy is a well packaged thief,thats extorsion!.my younger bro told me abt it last week and i was like OMG!..even to young grads that doesn't have any source of income? Mtchwwwww.
hahahahaha. . . i doubt he has as much visitors as other job sites...kind of heartless if you ask me,
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
jp philips:

with those tiny bobi?? im not interested

As if it's your type she'd date. Rotflmao! People like you are her houseboys. grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by micki83(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
stillwater:

As if it's your type she'd date. Rotflmao! People like you are her houseboys. grin
Muahahaha! *falls off Amadioha's back*
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Limaoscar: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Please, can someone explain what this bullshid means?

In my own continent, I have to be referred to as a woman of color too?
That's messed up.

CowGurl, you just slammed that fellow through a hoopgrin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by webbjamie(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=zenatta]H. E. L. P

Please post photos of other bachelors and their "lettes" so I will stop Crushing on, hyperventilating over Seun.

Those eyes! That perfectly shaped mouth.
Someone once said the "Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born" I beg to disagree.
First it was Chidi Mokeme, then Uti, Now Seun. Goodness!!!
A thing of beauty is joy forever, Keats did not lie. [/

You are infatuated my dear,calm down before you hurt yourself.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by tpiadotcom: 12:24am On May 15, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by LaPink: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=LaPink post=15482857]

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Guapo:
Agbani Darego

Taking the world by storm in 2001 at age 19, this Amazonian goddess made history of being the first African of color to wear the crown as Miss World. A mega successful career in modeling, a degree in Psychology from NYU, 12 years later she remains on the market as one of the most beautiful women in the world.

what a thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.