Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 (43710 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by lekkie073(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2013
BeautyFULL85:

Wow! I didnt know he's single. And he looks so faaaaaaine! Seun darling, meet me in private!
so evri faine 'he' must meet u in private.....ashhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by pendusky(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2013
Guapo: Oluwaseun Osewa (on Slimyem's request tongue)
Nigerian geek Oluwaseun Osewa is the founder of Nairaland, Africa's largest online forum. He founded the site in March 2005 as a general purpose discussion forum with a bias towards issues of interest to Nigerians. The site took off. Nairaland now has over 1 million registered users and is the most popular Nigerian website today. For perspective: In Nigeria, Nairaland gets more visits than Wikipedia. Nairaland earns its revenue through its ad inventory.

cool guy cool
i bet u dat neva his recent pix...
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by zenatta: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2013
God is good. WoW!!!

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by informat101(f): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2013
The seun guy is goodlooking.was expecting 2 see one ugly nerd.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=13pt]You see Seun's picture and think Seun is ugly, so, you log onto Seun's website to insult Seun. In the process of insulting Seun, you increased traffic on Seun's site, and, eventually, Seun's income. Well done o. Make I tell una who get the last laugh? Lol.[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2013
Guapo: Agbani Darego

Taking the world by storm in 2001 at age 19, this Amazonian goddess made history of [size=18pt]being the first African of color[/size] to wear the crown as Miss World. A mega successful career in modeling, a degree in Psychology from NYU, 12 years later she remains on the market as one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Please, can someone explain what this bullshid means?

In my own continent, I have to be referred to as a woman of color too?

That's messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Ericsdm55(m): 3:20am On Apr 30, 2013
Ma mis-tk. Ap undecided[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Ericsdm55(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]1. Winning Miss World does not correlate with early marriage.
2. I'm assuming your comparison is based on age. If it is, then know that Vivica A. Fox seniors Genevieve by 15 years and Fat Joe seniors Don Jazzy by 12, making your comparison invalid.

Not everyone marries by their 25th birthday.[/size]
This also gives room for further questn.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Ilaje44(m): 4:03am On Apr 30, 2013
Amelian: Also, sweet lovely,

Vivi Couture

Ceo, TRENDSVIVA HAUTE FASHION GROUP OF COMPANIES, an Enterprenuer, Fashion consultant, a fashionista.
Every one keeps wondering why Vivi Couture is not yet married ... Oh gosh! What's going on in that pretty head.. sad
C'mon Vivi , we are waiting ooooo....

Eran awon agbalagbi leleyi. Omo, kini logo e? Oya, baby mi show kolor re, ka jo ma rocky...
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by DollyParton1(f): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Ogbeni, you no see the eyebrow ni? Tweezing ati threading on point. Seun is very beautiful. grin grin grin

you mean pretty grin grin grin and the make up is on point.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by ekwerendi(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2013
NDIFREKE EKWERE

A BRILLIANT YOUNG MAN FROM AKWA IBOM;CO-FOUNDER LEAD BUSINESS GROUP ;A GROUP THAT HOSTED TESTIMONY OF A CEO
UDEME UFOT THE GUINESS MAN TESTIFYING
HE IS A SORT AFTER FOR GIRLS

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by rhymz(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2013
where is D-Banj, Banky-W, Jim Iyk, Nonso Diobi and Cossy Ojiaku
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by NeuroBoss(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2013
adaobi123: Which man will I marry ? undecided
Is that a subtle request or proposal? Pick one from here
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Sleek05(f): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2013
I love O.C...dude is super cute and eloquent!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by bashydemy(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Well some guys/men dey fear ladies of nowadays ni jare, Most of them are just after you money and properties. After 2 yrs of marriage they just set you up and claim your properties.. Well that can only happen to celeb sha
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Vansnickers: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2013
ItsModella: this picture na die grin grin grin and the dude that said he looks like smeagol, why evils na?

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1084857_CUsersTEMPDesktopseun-osewa_jpg2ff93d29b00f39e61c39cb437ebe4f54[/img]

I thought this Dude already had a boyfriend. Guess I was wrong. undecided
Looking good though,sexy boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2013

Nigerian geek Oluwaseun Osewa is the founder of Nairaland, Africa's largest online forum.
Good to see Seun's face for the first time. Never knew he is this handsome cheesy
What a cool guy wink
GO guy...
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Come on guys!

Who wan marry Seun?

With the way he dey ban ban ban anything...How much ban can a wife take?

You smile on sunday, you are banned!
Maggi too much for soup, you are banned!
NEPA carry light, iyawo you are banned!

If una quarel and your kindred come settle matter, and you are the 1st to comment, Seun will ban the marriage.

Nawa o!

***Seun no ban me o!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nwogbe: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2013

Nigerian geek Oluwaseun Osewa is the founder of Nairaland, Africa's largest online forum. He founded the site in March 2005 as a general purpose discussion forum with a bias towards issues of interest to Nigerians. The site took off. Nairaland now has over 1 million registered users and is the most popular Nigerian website today. For perspective: In Nigeria, Nairaland gets more visits than Wikipedia. Nairaland earns its revenue through its ad inventory.

cool guy cool
Lol, funny baby face.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2013
fonssy: I no see Jim Iyke
I'm asking too...
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by obi123: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2013
50calibre: The women are all single because they have over-inflated expectations of the kind of partner they should have

The men are single because there are lots of gold diggers looking for a host to leech off.

Wow our very own fountain of knowledge . Nowhere did the op ask why they are single? but selfless as you are , you saved us from asking, good looking out
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Come on guys!

Who wan marry Seun?

With the way he dey ban ban ban anything...How much ban can a wife take?

You smile on sunday, you are banned!
Maggi too much for soup, you are banned!
NEPA carry light, iyawo you are banned!

If una quarel and your kindred come settle matter, and you are the 1st to comment, Seun will ban the marriage.

Nawa o!

***Seun no ban me o!
lmfao!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by ZN2: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2013
In a moment the thread will be filled people posting pictures of themselves.
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by donkennyakademy(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Up coming artist

Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Mikel276: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Where is UTI on that list
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by micki83(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Van snickers:

I thought this Dude already had a boyfriend. Guess I was wrong. undecided
Looking good though,sexy boy.

Hey,hey,hey! What exactly are u trying to imply?I'm very annoyed o! angry
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Dermie: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2013
adaobi123: Which man will I marry ? undecided
obasanjo grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Fresia01(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla: SOMETIMES 1 NEEDS 2 GO CLOSE 2 THESE BUGGERS 2 KNOWN WHY THEY REMAIN SINGLE
omo u go fear English na! but wait oh!, its not compulsory 2 speak or write in English language. If u dnt have gud grasp of english y nt use ur mother tongue instead misusing other people's language. It doesn't make u less educated or more of an illiterate!
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Emphasis(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2013
Well have never taken out time to know what SEUN looks like, today should be my first time i'll be mentioning his name on here. Admittedly, I must say Seun looks far better and younger than what I imagined.
I don't know if it's just the fun and laughter, but judging from the pictures I think SEUN has a natural pink lips. He is handsome to say the least
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by lekkie073(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Fresia01: omo u go fear English na! but wait oh!, its not compulsory 2 speak or write in English language. If u dnt have gud grasp of english y nt use ur mother tongue instead misusing other people's language. It doesn't make u less educated or more of an illiterate!
cool
Fresia01: omo u go fear English na! but wait oh!, its not compulsory 2 speak or write in English language. If u dnt have gud grasp of english y nt use ur mother tongue instead misusing other people's language. It doesn't make u less educated or more of an illiterate!
© grin
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by Kgdavid(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2013
Guapo: Mikel Obi

Midfielder for the national team and center man for Chelsea FC, this dreadlock sporting footballer possess a unique way of distracting [female] fans not necessarily for his skillfulness but rather his kiss-me-now baby face. Though an outstanding soccer champ to boot, he remains a precious sight to behold as a player and as a winkingly handsome lad.

you forgot to add that he is most probably by far the richest guy on the list. wink
Re: Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 by masterpiecer(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2013
ifeomabernard:
is this seun for real shocked he is a very yung guy oh

yes it is, and u r a very young woman abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.