Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Balotelli Dares Real Madrid: 'win And All Of You Can Have Sèx With My Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli Dares Real Madrid: 'win And All Of You Can Have Sèx With My Girlfriend (1323 Views)

Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) / Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him / John Terry Dares John Mikel Obi To Take Ice Bucket Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Dares Real Madrid: 'win And All Of You Can Have Sèx With My Girlfriend by ChisomMalachy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
The controversial striker allegedly made the bizarre boast about gorgeous Fanny Neguesha as Reallook almost certain to be dumped out of Europe's premier footie competition.

Germans Borussia Dortmund thrashed Real 4-1 in the first legof their semi-final last week with Robert Lewandowski netting all four.

Now Balotelli, 22, is said to havetold Spanish sports newspapers: “If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!” The teams face each other again tomorrow night - with the Germans looking nailed on to make the final at Wembley. The Italian forward has previously spoken about his blossoming relationship with Neguesha, last month telling Vanity Fair that the Belgian model is the “first woman I feel comfortable with”.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored Real’s only goal and doubts remain over his fitness for tomorrow’s second-leg at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.
Meanwhile, Balotelli continues to dazzle with AC Milan in Serie A after leaving Manchester, grabbing ten goals since his Premier League exit. He began dating Fanny last year after breaking up with ex-fiancee Raffaella Fico. The Sun revealed last April that he cheated on Raffaella with hooker Jenny Thompson. Two months later his Italian ex announced she was pregnant.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/04/balotelli-dares-real-madrid-win-and-all.html?m=1

Re: Balotelli Dares Real Madrid: 'win And All Of You Can Have Sèx With My Girlfriend by kudiice(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2013
This guy is the most entertaining sports man in football. Headlines on head lines, what will I do without my young Nezurri Balotelli? Forza Milan.

Re: Balotelli Dares Real Madrid: 'win And All Of You Can Have Sèx With My Girlfriend by vanstanzy(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Those for Borrusia winning this deul against Madrid, say 'i' by clicking like. Those against, click on *dislike*
Up Dortmund!!!

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Predictions On Tomorrows El-classico Barcelona Vs Madrid / Hilarious Pictures On Chelsea's Performance Dis Season / 30 Interesting Facts About Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.