Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do (918 Views)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / . / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by auchman88(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2013
I met this girl and i aproached her telling her ill lyke to knw more about her. Unfortunately the girl hapened to park to the lodge where i was staying. And she is the gal next door to me. I went out with her the first day and we become friend. Yesterday i told her that i want to be intimate wit her by asking her out but she told me that we should pretent the conversation never hapened. That she didnt want to hear about it again. I dnt knw what to do right now. I love this girl. I would av ask her out anyway even if she is didnt pack in to my hostel. I dnt want to be on the friend zone dats y i did it earlier. Help please.
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by dopeJemi: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2013

why did u telL her dat u wanna sLeep with her, u shudnt av.. U guys just became friends and u r aLready talking about sexxx... Don't taLk abt it again, just keep d friendship going and make her Like u.. Be patient
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Ave u ever heard of, 'u either join us or be against us'?
U either remain in d friend zone of go to hell
grin
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by auchman88(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Ave u ever heard of, 'u either join us or be against us'?
U either remain in d friend zone of go to hell
grin
thats exacly what im scared of, friend zoning cos it has hapnd to me once and i think i can avoid it by telling her my intension
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by auchman88(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2013
dopeJemi:

why did u telL her dat u wanna sLeep with her, u shudnt av.. U guys just became friends and u r aLready talking about sexxx... Don't taLk abt it again, just keep d friendship going and make her Like u.. Be patient
thanks, but wont it be as if im afraid of her or smthng?
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by dopeJemi: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2013
auchman88:
thanks, but wont it be as if im afraid of her or smthng?

No.. It wilL show u respect Her.. And dat is 1 route 2 her heart
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by auchman88(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2013
dopeJemi:

No.. It wilL show u respect Her.. And dat is 1 route 2 her heart
thanks
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by greedie1(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2013
she said you shouldn't talk about it, well dont.
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by dopeJemi: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2013
auchman88:
thanks

U weLcome
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by hidenconyo(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2013
she said,u shouldn't talk abt it...why de fuq are you talkin abt it here!
Re: Will U Go Out Wit Me. 'dont Talk Abt It Again' Wat Should I Do by auchman88(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
gree-die:
she said you shouldn't talk about it, well dont.
u re a lady. U can help me. I seekth 4 ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

... / Married After 20 Years Of Courting / 23 Things To Know About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.