Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail (311436 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND / Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by ijmokobia: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
I wrote this year's post utem and scored 50, Computer Science and d cut off mark 55. any hope for me
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2014
ijmokobia: I wrote this year's post utem and scored 50, Computer Science and d cut off mark 55. any hope for me
if u knw ur way, u re in
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by slimyusup: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
1. APPLICATION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates for the Lagos State University
2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Tests, for
candidates seeking admission via UTME (100
level). These screening tests are mandatory
require
ments for entry into Lagos State University.
2. ELIGIBILITY:
(i) Candidates that have scored a minimum of 180
marks are eligible to participate in the Post-
UTME Screening Tests. In addition, candidates
must be at least 16 years of age.
NOTE:
Students who want to change to LASU are eligible
to apply also.
(ii) Candidates of Lagos State origin, for 100 & 200
levels will be required (if Admitted) to prove their
claims before the Independent Indigeneship
Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos
State University.
(iii) Candidates should note that ONLY the
accredited courses listed below are available for
the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
S/N FACULTY DEPARTMENT
1. ARTS
-Yoruba & Communication Arts
-English
-Arabic
-French
-Christian Religious Studies
-Islamic Religious Studies
-History & International Studies
-Philosophy
-Music
-Theatre Arts
-Portuguese / English
2. EDUCATION
-Arabic Education
-CRS Education
-Islamic Studies Education
-English Education
-French Education
-History & International Studies Education
-Yoruba Education
-Biology Education
-Chemistry Education
-Mathematics Education
-Physics Education
-Physical & Health Education
-Health Education
-Computer Science Education
-Educational Technology
-Business Education
-Accounting Education
-Educational Management
-Geography Education
-Economics Education
-Political Science Education
3. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
-Public Administration
- Marketing
- Banking & Finance
- Management Technology
-Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
-Insurance
4. SCIENCE
-Botany
-Chemistry
-Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
-Mathematics
-Physics
-Zoology
-Computer Science
5. SOCIAL SCIENCES
-Geography & Planning
-Psychology
-Political Science
-Sociology
6. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
-Transport
7. ENGINEERING
-Mechanical Engineering
-Electronics & Computer Engineering
-Chemical and Polymer Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective students will visit
putme.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT
option in the drop down list at the top, to make
the required payment of N2,000 for the 2014/2015
LASU Post UTME screening exercise.
The prospective student would be required to
submit the following:
a)JAMB Registration Number;
b) Surname, First name, Middle name, and
c)Email Address and telephone number (both
must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be
used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The
candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and
proceed for PAYMENT at http://
www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3
above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A
transaction message will be sent to your email
and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-
mail address and GSM number.
POST UTME REGISTRATION
1. After successful payment for LASU 2014/2015
Post UTME screening exercise, return to
putme.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE
REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the
top.
2. Prospective candidates should enter the
required details (JAMB Registration Number,
Surname and Mode of Entry – UME or DE).
3.Click on PROCEED button to load the
Registration Form. Each applicant is expected to
complete the registration form by providing the
following information.
Candidates will be required to upload a scanned
copy of their passport size photograph (File Size:
Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e. ‘.jpg’]).
Application for change of passport photograph by
the candidates given provisional admission shall
NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph,
uploaded by such candidates, will be used on
their degree certificates.
ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS
ALLOWED
Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree
to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on
the left-hand side of the page.
Note:
If you do not agree to the stated terms you will
not be permitted to go beyond this point.
Please read and understand the terms before
registering.
Fill in all required details contained on the online
registration form. Confirm THAT DETAILS ARE
ACCURATE then click FINISH. To make changes,
before you click finish, you may click on the Edit
button.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits
in subjects relevant to their desired course of
study at not more than two sittings.
Credit in English Language is compulsory for
admission into all courses in Lagos State
University.
Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC
(May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2014, are
eligible to apply.
Note that any examination taken after July 2014
shall not be accepted. Make sure you print your
Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your
entry ticket into the
Screening hall.
Candidate should know that both payment and
registration would end two (2) weeks before the
advertised date of the Screening Test.
Candidate should visit www.putme.lasu.edu.ng a
week before the advertised date of the Screening
Test to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint
the Registration Slip.
Registration for the payment of application fee
for the 2ndPost UTME Screening starts from
Friday, 27th August, 2014 and registration closes
on Tuesday, 23rd September, 2014.
SCREENING DETAILS
DATE OF EXAMINATION: THURSDAY, 25TH
SEPTEMBER, 2014
VENUE: LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, MAIN
CAMPUS, BADAGRY
EXPRESSWAY OJO.
The detailed results of the screening tests shall be
published on the LASU website:www.lasu.edu.ng
on Saturday, 27th September, 2014
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by egesie(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
God is awesome and able, I've been given admission to study mass com even tho I didn't reach the cut off nor did I know anyone in yct. Always believe in God's power and grace.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Benco113(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2014
egesie: God is awesome and able, I've been given admission to study mass com even tho I didn't reach the cut off nor did I know anyone in yct. Always believe in God's power and grace.
IS ADMISSION STATUR OUT
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by egesie(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Benco113: IS ADMISSION STATUR OUT
yeah, check through jamb website
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Benco113(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
egesie: God is awesome and able, I've been given admission to study mass com even tho I didn't reach the cut off nor did I know anyone in yct. Always believe in God's power and grace.
wat was ur score
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Kovic08(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
wait oo which admission are you talking about, is it the one they did in September (5 and 6) ... abi wetin
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Yes you can check your admission status on jamb website.
Source: http://www.lagschools.com/2014/09/yabatech-2014-admission-status-checker.html

like yabatech gist Facebook page to get latest information about yabatech Facebook.com/lagschools or twitter at twitter.com/lagschools
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by jetzmaster(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
mr weselion,pls i'll lyk u to make somefhings clear to me,can d part time candidate check theirs too?or d admission lists is jst for d full time candidates.cos im kinda confused.finally,will d sch update pT candidates wen their admission lists is released?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
jetzmaster: mr weselion,pls i'll lyk u to make somefhings clear to me,can d part time candidate check theirs too?or d admission lists is jst for d full time candidates.cos im kinda confused.finally,will d sch update pT candidates wen their admission lists is released?
The admission list is for only full time, part time admission is not posted online except in the school premises. Don't worry when its out, you will hear about it online or the school will send you an sms.

You can follow us on facebook or twitter for latest happenings in yabatech. Facebook.com/lagschools and twitter.com/lagschools

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
jetzmaster: mr weselion,pls i'll lyk u to make somefhings clear to me,can d part time candidate check theirs too?or d admission lists is jst for d full time candidates.cos im kinda confused.finally,will d sch update pT candidates wen their admission lists is released?
for the record, anything admission is uploaded on into the admission status link either pt/ft or nd/hnd....... while only full time admission list can be posted online, admission status serves for all...... Simple!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
brainy02: for the record, anything admission is uploaded on into the admission status link either pt/ft or nd/hnd....... while only full time admission list can be posted online, admission status serves for all...... Simple!
can part timers check their result online
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Weselion: can part timers check their result online
not result cos pt didnt write exam rather u can check admission status to knw if u hv been admitted or not bur not now
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by yemstok(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mr. brainy02....is the change of course application on?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2014
if u are intrested in a yabatech group add 08091994589
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by mycodon: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Yabatech merit list is out....check naw nd let us knw
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Samanther(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
is the admission list out? can't find it on yabatech website
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Ziglarbanky(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Samanther]is the admission list out? can't find it on yabatech website [/quote.av jst chekd mine on jamb web.and av been given biz admin
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by samkolo(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2014
pls am seeing no admission is given yet on jamb portal. . does it mean I wasn't admitted?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
yemstok:
Mr. brainy02....is the change of course application on?
no, not yet
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
mycodon:
Yabatech merit list is out....check naw nd let us knw
were u the one that pasted it...... u r a clown!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Weselion:
can part timers check their result online
wht are u checking, did part time write any exam that u wana check result
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by obabila(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
@mycodon,U
have to be specific,u should have said u checked on jamb website not
the school website,although d skul can send the names to abuja first
which will make applicants to know whether they are admitted or not via
www,jamb.org.ng if u checked ur status on jamb website and u are
admitted it simply means ur name is already on d list wen yct will
upload on their official website or pasted in school.while if urs says
no admission offered yet u have to wait patiently till yct upload it on
their website cos some times jamb will says no admission offered yet wen
d skul might have pasted ur name on their website.just wait till they
upload on yct portal
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Kovic08(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please can i still obtain pt form?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
obabila:
@mycodon,U
have to be specific,u should have said u checked on jamb website not
the school website,although d skul can send the names to abuja first
which will make applicants to know whether they are admitted or not via
www,jamb.org.ng if u checked ur status on jamb website and u are
admitted it simply means ur name is already on d list wen yct will
upload on their official website or pasted in school.while if urs says
no admission offered yet u have to wait patiently till yct upload it on
their website cos some times jamb will says no admission offered yet wen
d skul might have pasted ur name on their website.just wait till they
upload on yct portal

u just punched the nail on the head..... several got admitted even when jamb dont reckon with it...... people should not high blood pressure over this jamb issue rather wait for the official sch list
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by hormayemmy(f): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
brainy02:
no, not yet
Pls,let's know if the change of course application is on.Thanks
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Lilmilky(m): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2014
brainy02:
were u the one that pasted it...... u r a clown!
actually its out now even in yabatech's portal chk yours now
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Lilmilky(m): 3:41am On Oct 08, 2014
You can check your admission status on yabatech's portal
now..firstlist i tink..so pls after checking and given admission.do i proceed registration immediately from now ??
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2014
first/merit list is adequately uploaded now, it on the sch site, for the lucky ones start getting all ur necessary papers ready as registration would start pretty soon
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by saintfak27: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please, is there any course like mechatronics in yabatech. If yes can i do change of course to it. What does it entails... Is there any students of mechatronics here, or is it a new course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (111) (Reply)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.