Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail (311275 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND / Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by chiboc1: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
brainy02: u are good to go. i wish u goodluck....expect ur name on the merit list all things being equal
thanks bro,just cnt wait!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
Toyde: Plss do u av d Idea of d schl fees?...also do dey also write entrance exam?
school fee is #60,000 and no entry exam
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Mosh1988(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
A beg any news 4 HND full time aspirant because i don't hear anything o and i have bought d form since last month.....plc i neea reply azap..
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Mosh1988(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Any HND aspirant here plc identify.......need someone to give me latest info about HND am a computer science...
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Mosh1988(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Any HND aspirant here plc identify.......need someone to give me latest info about HND am a computer science... winkAny HND aspirant here plc identify.......need someone to give me latest info about HND am a computer science...
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by under12: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
brainy02:

look at it from this angle, if they dont paste list how do you know u have been admitted.
the fact is 90% of parttime applicants would be admitted, for u not to fall victim of the remaining 10% then get the form as early as u can but if you have, then goodluck
so u mean sum pple 10.7k wld roast
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by chiboc1: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2013
chiboc1: thanks bro,just cnt wait!
i look up to God
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by adebolaOdu(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning Yct prospective students n current students.
Need to clear the air on this particular issue.
@brainy02, @omokhary......you can also throw in more light pls.

Yct has some very competitive courses like SLT, Mech Engine, Elect Elect, Accounting, et al. To my best of knowledge, what usually happens is that a merit list comes out where some students are admitted on merit.
Then a change of course form is sold where students who meet d 50 mark aggregate can purchase to get admitted to courses/department that declare vacancies.

What I need to know now is this.
1. How many admission list should we expect from Yct.
2. Does yct release supplementary lists for those highly competitive courses most esp Mech Engine / Elect Elect.
3. If a competitive course cut off mark is 60, is it advisable for someone with an aggregate of 56 to opt for the change of course or just keep hoping s/he might be admitted when the second list comes out.
4. Does Yct allow students to change from one department to another in Ond 2 if there's a high tendency that s/he can excel in the new chosen course.

Thanks.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by OmoKhary(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2013
@adebola,there will be several supplementary lists for all courses(3-4),don't know about the switching to another dept. For ND2 but you can switch to another dept. for HND(the school has requirements for this though),as for change of course,after the merit list,the school will bring out a particular score eligible for the change of course and if you're confident enough you might decide not to buy a C.O.C form and pray your name comes out in your most preferred course.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tosnat: 1:22am On Sep 16, 2013
adebolaOdu: Good morning Yct prospective students n current students.
Need to clear the air on this particular issue.
@brainy02, @omokhary......you can also throw in more light pls.

Yct has some very competitive courses like SLT, Mech Engine, Elect Elect, Accounting, et al. To my best of knowledge, what usually happens is that a merit list comes out where some students are admitted on merit.
Then a change of course form is sold where students who meet d 50 mark aggregate can purchase to get admitted to courses/department that declare vacancies.

What I need to know now is this.
1. How many admission list should we expect from Yct.
2. Does yct release supplementary lists for those highly competitive courses most esp Mech Engine / Elect Elect.
3. If a competitive course cut off mark is 60, is it advisable for someone with an aggregate of 56 to opt for the change of course or just keep hoping s/he might be admitted when the second list comes out.
4. Does Yct allow students to change from one department to another in Ond 2 if there's a high tendency that s/he can excel in the new chosen course.

Thanks.
Ans 2 quest one;EXPECT NOT LESS THAN THREE LISTS.

quest 2:YES

Quest 3:OPT FOR THE CHANGE OF COURSE.IF YOU HAVE THE LINKS IN SCHOOL,YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO.

quest 4:YOU CANT SWITCH COURSES IN N.D 2.
ITS QUITE POSSIBLE AFTER YOUR N.D TO CHANGE TO ANODA COURSE ON THE CONDITION THAT THE PROPOSED COURSE IS RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU STUDIED AT N.D LEVEL FOR INSTANCE;INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGR TO MECHANICAL ENGR OR MECHATRONICS.

TKIA BRO.all da best
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by YinkokoOFlife: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2013
tosnat:
Ans 2 quest one;EXPECT NOT LESS THAN THREE LISTS.

quest 2:YES

Quest 3:OPT FOR THE CHANGE OF COURSE.IF YOU HAVE THE LINKS IN SCHOOL,YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TO.

quest 4:YOU CANT SWITCH COURSES IN N.D 2.
ITS QUITE POSSIBLE AFTER YOUR N.D TO CHANGE TO ANODA COURSE ON THE CONDITION THAT THE PROPOSED COURSE IS RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU STUDIED AT N.D LEVEL FOR INSTANCE;INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGR TO MECHANICAL ENGR OR MECHATRONICS.

TKIA BRO.all da best
so der cant b hope 4 pple dat score 49 below?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tosnat: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2013
The minimum cut off is 50
YinkokoOFlife: so der cant b hope 4 pple dat score 49 below?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by adebolaOdu(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Waoh, wat a quick response from @Omokhary n @Tosnat.

Now you have indeed cleared the air on that issue. Your responses were on point.

Another thing I observed is this current ASUU strike preventing those who really wanna have a polytechnic education from knowing their chances of being admitted.

Many jambites who scored above 220 n performed a bit well in their putmes might get admissions in some universities as well as Yct on merit. They are def gonna compete with the Yct limited admission spaces with those whose hopes lie on Yct alone. Some even pay d acceptance fees while some go all the way paying the school fees 'self'.

My only prayer is for ASUU to call this strike off to allow these universities release all their admission lists. It is after that those of us who don't meet d Yct cutoff can have some bits of hope.

Thanks.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Slip(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
If anybody want to apply for part time form or need admission assistance should call me on 08122291412.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by YinkokoOFlife: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
unfollowin thread loadin.....80%
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tosnat: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
adebolaOdu: Waoh, wat a quick response from @Omokhary n @Tosnat.

Now you have indeed cleared the air on that issue. Your responses were on point.

Another thing I observed is this current ASUU strike preventing those who really wanna have a polytechnic education from knowing their chances of being admitted.

Many jambites who scored above 220 n performed a bit well in their putmes might get admissions in some universities as well as Yct on merit. They are def gonna compete with the Yct limited admission spaces with those whose hopes lie on Yct alone. Some even pay d acceptance fees while some go all the way paying the school fees 'self'.

My only prayer is for ASUU to call this strike off to allow these universities release all their admission lists. It is after that those of us who don't meet d Yct cutoff can have some bits of hope.

Thanks.

Universities have been releasing lists,the strike might not affect it anyway
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Opeshe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
When is yabatech admission list coming out
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
any hope 4 me? I scored 180 in jamb and 56 in the post utme 4 yct ......
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tosnat: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
mistah_teepex: any hope 4 me? I scored 180 in jamb and 56 in the post utme 4 yct ......

Wch course.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Fynestboi: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
mistah_teepex: any hope 4 me? I scored 180 in jamb and 56 in the post utme 4 yct ......
course?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Slip(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Those that score 50 and above in which they need assistance and also part time form registration should contact me 08122291412.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tobillionaire(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
YinkokoOFlife: unfollowin thread loadin.....80%
wait 4 me, mine is js 10%
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Fynestboi: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
YinkokoOFlife: unfollowin thread loadin.....80%

tobillionaire:
wait 4 me, mine is js 10%

nawa oo c wetn yabatech dn do sha embarassed embarassed

its well sha cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by tosnat: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Work harder next time.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Afoguy(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
I scored 48 in yct putme and i chose marine engineering. any hope?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by mimopel(f): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2013
adebolaOdu: Waoh, wat a quick response from @Omokhary n @Tosnat.

Thanks.

very very true bt @least dey shuld mayb do registeration first, on merit list to see hw many student who ll respond to d admission thereby considerin d population, they cn bring out d supplementary list for those dat culd b considered, cos so far as i notice the candidate wit high point re those wit excellent jamb score who hav been favoured admission in various universities, those re d roughly d candidates who re goin to beat d cut off point, whose name ll cum out in d merit list, u re really on point
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by benjosh(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
tobillionaire: wait 4 me, mine is js 10%
me don comot 98%
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Fynestboi: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
benjosh: me don comot 98%
serious issue gringringringringrin
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Mosh1988(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is dis thread only meant 4 Jambite? have been asking this since, no answer, any HND full time aspirant here? abeg i need urgent info about HND please any one to help..
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by benjosh(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fynestboi: serious issue gringringringringrin
yabatech don Bleep up wetin remain..... Polyibadan on point..grin
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Fynestboi: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
benjosh: yabatech don Bleep up wetin remain..... Polyibadan on point..grin
ehya sowi embarassed

goodnews looming expect it sooner
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Fynestboi: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mosh1988: Is dis thread only meant 4 Jambite? have been asking this since, no answer, any HND full time aspirant here? abeg i need urgent info about HND please any one to help..
let the oga @ the top come they would attend toyou...

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (111) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.