Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,453 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (49191 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by sauceEEP(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2013
respect to pique, im still dey fantasize wetin shakira play for im body last nite.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

You just have to admire how they select their center-backs(above 6ft tall) and the quality of goalkeepers they create in that country...

The German style should be the blueprint for defending the goalpost in football, tbh..
yea, Dante and the other guy, can't remember his name.
And their midfielders are really strong players blessed with stamina, take a look at the dortmund team for instance.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by talk2D: 9:50pm On May 01, 2013
My luv!:
O boy! How are the mighty falling
They have fallen like Goliath...Ha ha ha ha: I laugh in spanish
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2013
Hmm always wonder how being raped and molested would feel like tongue
Am guessing I would feel like barca cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by ehispapa(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
Mortiple: No one seems to remember that my team, CHELSEA FC defeated both teams last season. Lol!

I get am before
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by elampiro(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
The destruction, humiliation and annihilation of Barca. ... This is too much oooo. Seven nil (7-0) on aggregate.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Limaoscar: 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
The La liga still remains no 1 despite what happened to Barca and Madrid. And biko don't bring mediocre premkiership here. We're talking UCL and not carling cup.

@Afam,
you are too Loud-mouth SOMETIMES for my liking. Stay focused on anaylsing Individual teams and stop all these ru.bbish La liga is better , blabla.....ah!!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
Zet72:
We don here u go & sleep, u should be ashamed of ur self for keep saying Spanish league is the best in the world, their two best teams got disgraced& humiliated in such manner......next time come with a better argument...
So, because they got beaten twice, it changes everything they have done over the years? You must think that's how life is. To show that you're the best, you have to prove yourself time and time again. I will like to see Bayern and Dortmund repeating this feat nex season and in subsequent seasons. I hope this is not a flash in the pan especially for dortmund. Barca and La Liga remains the best.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
Abeg my brothers and sisters, wetin be score becos I hear say na 7-0 be the aggregate. What I need now is for sumbody to tap me on the shoulder, and shout APRIL FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2013
hornipipe: yea, Dante and the other guy, can't remember his name.
And their midfielders are really strong players blessed with stamina, take a look at the dortmund team for instance.

That Dortmund team is super-fit and strong...

They bullied Real Madrid during the first leg...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by SaintChukz(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
SoloKoree: Messi remained on the sidelines throughout the 90 minutes, unused as Tito Vilanova recognised that the game was beyond the reach of his charges. Further confirmation was provided by the hapless Gerard Pique who sliced a cross into his own net with 18 minutes to go. A convincing defeat soon turned into a humilation when Thomas Muller rose to head in the third, putting the Bayern faithful in full voice as they marched into their third Champions League final in four years... I hope Bayern wins this time....
Very true all that u have said here...but funny enough i think Pique was barca's best player on a night that they would definitely want 2 erase from the memory of their very illustrious History.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by kolamilan(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
God don catch UEFA
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Iykesmooth: 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
:DBayern didnt just defeat barca but they frustrated , humbled and humiliated dem,,,,,,, and 2 think dat dose stupid barca fans were condeming madrid yesterday even after winning.... Am so happy i just won a new phone on a bet.... D bet was barca would win d match but they may not qualify and i placed a bet dat bayern would still win at camp nou... D phone is in my possession now.... If dis guy get knife e for kill me.. Lol cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
Things fall apart for barca, war a may day 4 dem
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by rypeers2: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
interesting match...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, because they got beaten twice, it changes everything they have done over the years? You must think that's how life is. To show that you're the best, you have to prove yourself time and time again. I will like to see Bayern and Dortmund repeating this feat nex season and in subsequent seasons. I hope this is not a flash in the pan especially for dortmund. Barca and La Liga remains the best.

Sharap!!!!!!!!!

Bayern did it last season, did it this season.... and will continue to do it

DEAL with it!!!

BARCA is outttttttttt

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

Gbam! Nice meeting you because I know who to search for when the reverse becomes the case. Don't forget, Ribery single handedly can over run any team with his fast speed and great control. AC Milan issue, if that hopeless Niang scored that goal that night don't you think Barca's strength would have been suppressed a little more? And do you think Ribery wastes such chance.

barcanista: Man, where was your so-called Ribery when Arsenal walloped them 2:0 in their own backyard? Like i said, History Shall be repeated again. Barca 6-0 Bayern

[size=15pt]Where are you barcanista. I wan buy beer for you. Though any barca fan won't agree that Ribery is crazy when it comes to speed. I told you and Ribery proved me right.[/size]
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Iykesmooth: 9:54pm On May 01, 2013
:DBayern didnt just defeat barca but they frustrated , humbled and humiliated dem,,,,,,, and 2 think dat dose stupid barca fans were condeming madrid yesterday even after winning.... Am so happy i just won a new phone on a bet.... D bet was barca would win d match but they may not qualify and i placed a bet dat bayern would still win at camp nou... D phone is in my possession now.... If dis guy get knife e for kill me.. Lol cheesy...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
Rehnoy: Abeg my brothers and sisters, wetin be score becos I hear say na 7-0 be the aggregate. What I need now is for sumbody to tap me on the shoulder, and shout APRIL FOOL!!!

MaY FOOL!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
collynzo2:

You guys should calm down, Robben, Ribery, Lewandoski and many more of the Bayern and Dortmund stars are not Germans, they aint going to win any world cup

I think the Germans will win the world Cup. The mixture of the Bayern and Dortmund players can make a formidable team to rattle any opposition.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by ZN2: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
larayat: I cannot categorically tell U̶̲̥̅̊ wot BBM means, I might say its Blackberry messenger, & M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ oga @ d top say its Beating Barca Mercilessly!

Classic! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
Well barca is still better Dan eyimba
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
andyanders: Match started. Mercy, go for goal. I see Barca taking this game tonight.
See this one, its like ur watching ur own tv in reverse undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Ashabisadolla: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
Egbele ooo shocked >: shocked shocked :
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
But seriously, Barca need to buy defenders... grin

It seems everyone has figured them out - and Xavi is getting old...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by ehispapa(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
I.Joan:

Sharap!!!!!!!!!

Bayern did it last season, did it this season.... and will continue to do it

DEAL with it!!!

BARCA is outttttttttt

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
Limaoscar:

@Afam,
you are too Loud-mouth SOMETIMES for my liking. Stay focused on anaylsing Individual teams and stop all these ru.bbish La liga is better , blabla.....ah!!
Tell that to those who are saying the era of spanish football has passed. And if you're looking for a loudmouth, just find a chelsea supporter. Btw, are you a chelski fan?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Prince0500(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]
The La liga still remains no 1 despite what happened to Barca and Madrid. And biko don't bring mediocre premkiership here. We're talking UCL and not carling cup.What makes la liga d best league?Barca wldnt av found herself here ad it been la liga ws vry competitive.A one eyed man is always d king in d city of the blind.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Ijawboi(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
What is the website of Barcelona
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by kolamilan(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
can anybody tell me what happen to pique.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I think the Germans will win the world Cup. The mixture of the Bayern and Dortmund players can make a formidable team to rattle any opposition.

Word..

And you need to watch Leverkusen and Schalke - they have got great young German players as well...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Mrevildoer(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
Wait a minute did u guys noticed something?

ATTENTION ER'BADY!!

Something happened on the pitch tonite while the match was going on at about 83 minutes...while the barcelonas were playing on the pitch
they asked mEssi
Q:Go and warm up i need u on the pitch
mEssi: NO!!
Q:fifa will award you the golden ball
mEssi:NO!!
Q:the golden ball will be urs.
mEssi:NÖ!!
Q:we will make you man of the match
mEssi:NO!!
Q:so what do you want?
mEssi:i dont wanna get disgraced on the pitch!! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.