Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (49164 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by sweetgala(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2013
Ooh boy this one nah destruction.
Barca are indeed largely a one man show.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2013
mama-gee:
Barcelona should have never made it to the semis. . .

AC milan parked the bus instead of defending with their lives after getting a 2-0 lead in the first leg.

Anyway, bayern got the job done. grin grin
how does the bolded part make sense to you? No wonder British guys always say women should stick to the kitchen and ironinig, don't meddle with football affairs.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by wengerjay(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
Tonight,Barcelona was Messiless and Bayern Munich was Merciless.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Obiagu1(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
Breaking News!

Messi was not risked today because he is moving to Chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by otokx(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
Barca needs an over hauling.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by pmc01(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
Question: What do you think happened tonight?
Answer: Well you remember today is Workers' Day in the World. It seems our Catalonian Brothers, in the spirit of friendship, decided to mark the day with us. They probably sent the players' doubles to execute a memorable drama on this day Nigerians workers had nothing to cheer about. How nice of them. It shows some well-meaning outsiders still love our country, Nigeria.
We hope our President sends a high-powered delegation to deliver special gifts to the Camp Nou Cinema for this unusual favor.

Question: Any words of consolation for your supposed friends of Nigeria?
Answer: In good faith, they are advised to draw inspiration from the Nigerian example. We have endured a lot of downturns, despite the abundance of resources at our disposal and early periods of prosperity.
They are welcome to share our hope for better times in the year 2020. What are friends for? Friendship is about sharing anything & everything. 2020 is just around the corner.

#In hope we unite!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by free2ryhme: 10:19pm On May 01, 2013
[size=70pt]ENGLAND HERE WE COME[/size]

[size=70pt]AN ALL GERMAN FINAL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Van
Buyten, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger,
Mueller, Robben, Ribery, Mandzukic. I can only see 4 Germans in that line up, Dortmund has even less, so what's all this talk about German national team dominating? Even when English clubs were dominating it didn't transcend to their national team for the same reason.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Slatemsk(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
Plz when is Barca match coming up,cuz am tired of watching this warm up match.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

This statement shows that you haven't been watching the Bundesliga lately. The league is the most eye catching now. Perfect ball control and passes. No team in the whole league play like Stoke or West Ham. The defenders are very skillful and a lot of young talents popping up in different teams.

If you watch a team like FC Mainz play, you will wonder how a mid table team can coordinate passes like that.
You're spot on. Pls ignore those premiership fffans. They think football is all about running like retarded chickens who don't want to be used as christmas meat. Tjhe german bundesliga is the second best after the La Liga in my opinion. The premiership is the worse. I would even rate the Belgian league ahead of the premiership.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chyzoo4u(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
How come the reigning champions didn't get out of the group stage this season? What chelsea did last season has left a scar in the prestigious competition and should never be allowed to happen ever again. How can a team without class be listed among the greats f european football. They have indeed stained that compeition. I'll rather Chievo verona had won it.
My friend u're talking bullllshit!!!
What happened to Barca last tuesday and today have not happened in the history of champions league. Its scars are more deeper than that of Chelsea's.
Remember the same Chelsea that Athletico beat whooped Barcelona's ass last season then moved on to snatch the trophy from same Bayern (that shattered Barca tonite) right from their own backyard.
FYI, we're breaking recording by winning Champions league and Europa back to back. So relax and watch us do our thing. We have plans.
Afam4evaBLUES4EVER

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy: Bayern has played in 3 of the last 4 finals, 2010, 2012 and 2013. This is obviously the best team in Europe. FIFA should be ashamed of the last FIFA PRO XI.

And for goodness sake, what is Bayern management doing hiring Guardiola? I don't know what he will do to the team that just destroyed the team he left to die. This present manager is awesome. If Muo does not come to Chelsea, Roman should look to him.
Another great manager I feel should be manager of the year is Klopps (BVB). The guy raised a team of mostly unknown players to the UCL Final.

After Guardiola used Barca to thrash Bayern, the Management have been working towards achieving the Tiki Taka kind of football. That thrashing brought a big change in German football. From Club level to the national team.

So the hiring of Guardiola is cementing their plan. The Germans want to master the art of possessive passing play. Guardiola is the best at that.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're spot on. Pls ignore those premiership fffans. They think football is all about running like retarded chickens who don't want to be used as christmas meat. Tjhe german bundesliga is the second best after the La Liga in my opinion. The premiership is the worsebetter than the La Liga. I would even rate the Belgian league ahead of the La Liga.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 01, 2013
nawa o
barca don finish
I.Joan:

The scoreline proves otherwise tongue tongue tongue
This girl you funny sha. so losing a tie to the germans translate to being treated like dogs? lol. last time i checked, Only two epl teams crossed the group stage and none of them passed round of 16. Barcelona may be having a dip in FORM bt we remain the BEST. CLASS is permanent, FORM is temporary.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by naijaswag1: 10:23pm On May 01, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan, an ardent fan of the Catalans has set up a committee, to investigate why Barcelona FC lost to FC Bayern Munich. The committee will support their report next year.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by yemstok(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you what BBM means, I might say its Blackberry Messenger, and my oga @ the top say its Beating Barca Messilessly
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by donem: 10:24pm On May 01, 2013
First time in my footballing history that i felt sympathy for FCB in the course of a football match, but on a second thought i quickly recalled the biblical phrase which says (suffereth not a wi.tch to live) my fellow red devils know what am implying.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2013
I.Joan:

The supposed best team could not score a single goal in a UCL semifinal!!!!!!!!!!!
At least they got to the semis. Did your team cross the group stage?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2013
collynzo2: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Van
Buyten, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger,
Mueller, Robben, Ribery, Mandzukic. I can only see 4 Germans in that line up, Dortmund has even less, so what's all this talk about German national team dominating? Even when English clubs were dominating it didn't transcend to their national team for the same reason.
[size=18pt]
Maybe na Blindness dey worry you.

In tonights Bayern line up

Neuer, Boateng, Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Muller are all German Thats 5 out of 11

In the Dortmund line up yesterday Weidenfeller, Hummels, Schlmelzer, Bender, Gundogan, Gotze and Reus are all German 7 out of 11[/size]
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 01, 2013
bikonu messi no play?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 01, 2013
barcanista: This girl you funny sha. so losing a tie to the germans translate to being treated like dogs? lol. last time i checked, Only two epl teams crossed the group stage and none of them passed round of 16. Barcelona may be having a dip in FORM bt we remain the bestWORST. CLASS is permanent, FORM is temporary.

It is one thing to lose, it is another thing to LOSE WOEFULLY!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Slatemsk(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
muller; hey
messi: yez
muller; i did not see you today..
messi: vilanova, wanted me not to share IN the shame....
muller; why? but chelsea did better....
messi: can i move to munchen, plz??
muller; am sorry. NO WAY..
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by chessguru1(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
How come the reigning champions didn't get out of the group stage this season? What chelsea did last season has left a scar in the prestigious competition and should never be allowed to happen ever again. How can a team without class be listed among the greats f european football. They have indeed stained that compeition. I'll rather Chievo verona had won it.
Sir Afam even though I respect ur comments on NL so much, but honestly if any club ever disgraced the champions league, it would be barcelona.
WTF! 7-0 aggregate in a semi final??
Who does that.
It gives the feeling that bayern were playing a club from south sudan.
Chelsea won it by showing resounding courage and tenacity. Its not sweet, but its a quality respected in any game. But 7-0 man??
Barca should be banned from football 4 a year or two.
If a team from isreal or scotland took part in dis league and got hammered a 7-0 margin, am pretty sure UEFA will be talking about reducing d number of slots allocated for that country.
For the 1st time in my life, I found myself supporting barca. (Simply cos I have a soft spot 4 underdogs), and dey baffled me.
Never though I'd see the day whn I would use the word underdog and barca in the same sentence. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by kolamilan(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2013
Mortiple: bro, wetin you get before? Don't forget that if EUFA ends ECL tonight, Chelsea FC would go down in history as the last ECL Champion. By the way, we are potentially Europa League Champions 2013. Hope you are not Arsenal supporter? Becos we no be mate! Lol!
you don start with your EUFA
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by ezedolar: 10:27pm On May 01, 2013
Gentle Naaz: I ws in a drm last 9t, Messi scored five goals, oh..... No..... I couldnt beliv ds....
is long u have not taking ur malaria drugs pls go and take because acute malaria can cus bad dream
Gentle Naaz: I ws in a drm last 9t, Messi scored five goals, oh..... No..... I couldnt beliv ds....
is long u have not taking ur malaria drugs pls go and take because acute malaria can cus bad dream
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Fussbot: 10:27pm On May 01, 2013
Imagine barca without messi....and I don't know wat guardiola wil bring 2 dis bayern side..dey hav 1 of d best coaches in d world already...and oh yes!adetokunbo alaba pls come and play for ur fadaland nigeria aftawhich man u wil sign u...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
At least they got to the semis. Did your team cross the group stage?

Am a MAN UNITED fan!!!!!!!!

It is better to lose at the group stage than to EXPERIENCE this sort of DEFEAT!!!!

Barca should never have made it to the semis

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by JMystique(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2013
La Liga is not rated cos they are just 3 teams,barca,madrid and the rest.The competitiveness is frigging poor.That's why the likes of Messi n CR7 will be hitting 50+ goals every season like they are playing against their kids.Nobody watches La liga cept barca or madrid are playing,its absolutely pathetic.Now LooK what the germans are doing to them,they can't try it with Everton I tell ya
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2013
I know LOTS of haters will be CELEBRATING our loss, but enjoy it while it last. WE BARCELONA remains world best club and next season, we'll show the world what it means to bite the tale of a TIGER. VISCA EL BARCA
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2013
chyzoo4u:
My friend u're talking bullllshit!!!
What happened to Barca last tuesday and today have not happened in the history of champions league. Its scars are more deeper than that of Chelsea's.
Remember the same Chelsea that Athletico beat whooped Barcelona's ass last season then moved on to snatch the trophy from same Bayern (that shattered Barca tonite) right from their own backyard.
FYI, we're breaking recording by winning Champions league and Europa back to back. So relax and watch us do our thing. We have plans.
Afam4evaBLUES4EVER
If you had said "eating akpu back to back", i would have believed you. This is football mate and not some akpu compeition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.