Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (49162 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2013
TechyGuy: I will start sitting for Budesliga matches henceforth. BVB and Bayern have won my attention.
Welcome Brother. Keep your eyes on Julian Draxler of Schalke. cool

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2013
Can these chelsea fans pls take their dirty carling cup discussion elsewhere. Which kain derailment be this.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Let them compete and may the best keeper win. Look at Shay Given and Joe Hart two seasons ago. Mancini made them compete and Hart won. This season Joe Hart and Pantilimon are competing and so far it seems Pantilimon is about to put Joe Hart on the bench next season. He conceded only one goal in the FA Cup.

Mata fear:

[img]http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/36/ac/0,,10268~11840566,00.jpg[/img]
it's not that easy.
Both are world class goalies and would enter the first team of most teams in Europe.
None of them would want to sit on the bench.
*your link isn't working*
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 12:23am On May 02, 2013
biolabee:

Courtois to barca..and he is spainish
#THAT KID ISGOOD

Courtois is Belgian not Spanish.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: I hear Mancity is about to buy an MLS team to help them circumvent FFP.
How true is it?
It is not yet official but the Sheikh is trying to buy an MLS team to create an avenue for him to give the youngsters of the club a competitive chance for development. Instead of sending them on loan to different clubs and some not getting playing time.

Well officially the club has distanced themselves from the leaked news but I think something is going down. It might not be the MLS, it might be a championship team. Whatever it is, is still in the pipeline. cheesy

By the way Hart, I hope you are training. cheesy

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Can these chelsea fans pls take their dirty carling cup discussion elsewhere. Which kain derailment be this.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: it's not that easy.
Both are world class goalies and would enter the first team of most teams in Europe.

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2013
TechyGuy:

Courtois is Belgian not Spanish.

Sorry asumed he was.. thigbert.. weird name had their latino look
another plus for the belgians...

he needs to come to Barca

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
It is not yet official but the Sheikh is trying to buy an MLS team to create an avenue for him to give the youngsters of the club a competitive chance for development. Instead of sending them on loan to different clubs and some not getting playing time.

Well officially the club has distanced themselves from the leaked news but I think something is going down. It might not be the MLS, it might be a championship team. Whatever it is, is still in the pipeline. cheesy

By the way Hart, I hope you are training. cheesy

good devt for mancity.
Chelsea have been trying to propose a B-team programme in the championship for the BPL top teams just like in spain,but it was shot down by the FA.
No-wonder exceptional british talents are very rare.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: it's not that easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2io5VtJ6I

Time of the save, 1:44
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by andycoy4real(m): 12:36am On May 02, 2013
Breaking news!!! Messi did nt play becus he was celebratin workers day.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:36am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

lol.
This match still infuriates me up till now.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: lol.

It was a memorable game by two great teams. Great goals, lovely saves from Pantilimon and Cech and that Ba's goal. Breathless. What a way for the Romanian Giant Pantilimon to concede his first goal in the FA Cup.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: lol.

It was a failed year for shekpe

A credible treble became oneple

FA, Carlin + Europa

Na shekpe dey help uefa seeding for epl

By this season end the wondeful epl run of 3 clubs in the 2008 ucl semis will not matter

England may even drop to no 3 behind ze Germans
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It was a memorable game by two great teams. Great goals, lovely saves from Pantilimon and Cech and that Ba's goal. Breathless. What a way for the Romanian Giant Pantilimon to concede his first goal in the FA Cup.
yeah.
It was a great game.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: good devt for mancity.
Chelsea have been trying to propose a B-team programme in the championship for the BPL top teams just like in spain,but it was shot down by the FA.
No-wonder exceptional british talents are very rare.
The English FA can be slow in making wise decisions. A B team in the Championship and other lower leagues will help the elite clubs develop great talents. If Man City can pull this off in Spain or America, other clubs in the EPL will follow suit. Imagine if Chalobah, Piazon and Lukaku were playing for a Chelsea B Team in the Championship. Or Roman, Lopes, Guidetti, Rekik, Nwabara, Dennis Suarez were playing for a Man City B Team.

I hope the FA changes their minds.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2013
I always enjoy the after game discussions

True footie lovers hang back to discuss issues though it seems everyone here is chelsea-centric

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2013
biolabee:

It was a failed year for shekpe

A credible treble became oneple

FA, Carlin + Europa

Na shekpe dey help seeding
By this season end thw wondeful epl run of 3 clubs in the ucl semis will not matter

England may even drop to no 3

Our season was ruined by the combined efforts of abramovich and rafa "the fat spanish waiter" benitez.
We've learnt our lessons.
Btw,chelsea's run in the UEFA cup helped England's coefficients.
So it is still 4 spots to the EPL in the forseable future.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: Our season was ruined by the combined efforts of abramovich and rafa "the fat spanish waiter" benitez.
We've learnt our lessons.
Btw,chelsea's run in the UEFA cup helped England's coefficients.
So it is still 4 spots to the EPL in the forseable future.

Yep EPL is helped by the fact that the italians are poor
The mistake the italians did is to neglect europa league focussing on UCL

The Germans did well in europa
Hamburg (beating City), Werder Bremen (((Diego,Ozil), they used this to build up their coeeficient to take on Italy

Now England is in their sights

However no 1 - 3 still have 4 slots
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2013
God save all these epl club say dem quick comot.

Na dem for dey collect bashing today

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: Mata is the better player for now,though hazard has the 'world best' potential.

I didn't see this earlier. Hazard is definitely the better player. He won man of the match in his first three games for Chelsea. That is from someone switching from French League to the EPL. That guy is a beast. I believe in the next 3 years, he will be the best player in the world. I just hope Aguero can also perform for us. For now Hazard is the best young player in the world. Although I respect Mata too.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2013
dayokanu: God save all these epl club say dem quick comot.

Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:00am On May 02, 2013
dayokanu: God save all these epl club say dem quick comot.

These Germans are wicked. When Man City met Dortmund in the first leg, I don't know what kind of Angel God put in Joe Hart. We would have collected like 7-0 in one game.

Even Rooney had to Tweet that Joe Hart is the best keeper in the world. The Germans used bad mind to play this competition and yet Fifa said fair play.

What is fair about thrashing your fellow teams. smiley

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2013
In their dreams: grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I believe in the next 3 years, he will be the best player in the world.
Chineke Nna onye Onitsha, zoputa umu gi...Nothing wey we no go hear from this chelsea fans. I think chelsea fans should getting locked up for misappriopriation of speech. No be only best player in the world na best player in heaven and earth ni. Tufiakwa chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Most of those guys are old news. Talk about Omeruo! That guy is amongst the top 5 central defenders in the world right now!

Omeruo, he is a legend in the making. His combination with David Luiz in the future will be great.

Mancini run to market. Chelsea is buying all the good young players. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 1:05am On May 02, 2013
collynzo2:
hahaha but La liga players Cristiano and Messi have always ended up as top scorers in the champions league for like eternity. Go back to the kitchen sweetheart, you know nothing about football

Everyone knows FIFA/BLATTER/PLATINI(UEFA) supports La Liga...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Chineke Nna onye Onitsha, zoputa umu gi...Nothing wey we no go hear from this chelsea fans. I think chelsea fans should getting locked up for misappriopriation of speech. No be only best player in the world na best player in heaven and earth ni. Tufiakwa chelsea.

I am a Man City fan but you can't deny that Hazard is the best young player in the world today. Did you watch him against Man City? While watching the match, there was a move he bit Clichy and Nastatic. I didn't know when I exclaimed, "HOW CAN MAN CITY GET A PLAYER LIKE HAZARD". The Chelsea fans at the Lounge started laughing at me.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:12am On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJ5R5jugjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yeeyBBq-c

Man Hazard is the ONE like Neo in the matrix.
cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 1:15am On May 02, 2013
Hazard is world class!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by vision2050: 1:26am On May 02, 2013
I remember when the draw was made some people say uefa do magomago because the spanish teams will plaay at away first now see how the German team destroy them.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:34am On May 02, 2013
vision2050: I remember when the draw was made some people say uefa do magomago because the spanish teams will plaay at away first now see how the German team destroy them.
When Robben said he would want to play anyone but Dortmund, people thought he was crazy. Now it is an all German final, everyone understands what Robben meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.