Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (48931 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by charlesm91(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2013
messi refused to show up cos its workers day

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by pmc01(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2013
barcanista: I know LOTS of haters will be CELEBRATING our loss, but enjoy it while it last. WE BARCELONA remains world best club and next season, we'll show the world what it means to bite the tale of a TIGER. VISCA EL BARCA
Are you talking of 2020/2021 season?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Don't mind him.
Chelsea currently has in its books most of the next generation of European Elite footballers.
We are also about to sign the 19 yr old lazar markovic(serbian striker wonderkid)
I just hope mourinho returns to mould them into an invincible,unbreakable unit.
Afam would eat his words in 2-3 yrs time.
Please I don't want Mourinho near that team. Mourinho can't mold youngsters. He messed up Canales, Pedro Leon, Nuri Sahin, Sarabia of Real Madrid. Messed up Balotelli at Inter Milan. Messed up Mikel, Nuno Morias and Phillippe Oliviera at Chelsea.

Mourinho has a thing of making great players look weak. Look at Crespo at Chelsea, Kaka at Madrid, Adriano at Inter Milan. The best Coach for Chelsea now is Klopp of Dortmund. Well, I don't think Dortmund is ready to part with him.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by pmc01(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
Pique scored a goal and didn't celebrate (in good faith).

#Massive respect to an amazing display of true sportsmanship!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Santi222(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
adaobi123:

[size=40pt]manchester united[/size] cool
MY BABY!! Man Utd 4 life!! Last time we met Bayern, they won on away goals, and we wia a man down! Rafael sent of 4 tackling Ribery. Stewpid lucky bASSeyLONER.. Make messi come pick 5th world best.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Not forgetting kelvin debryne,courtouis,islam feruz(scottish rooney),thorgan hazard,piazon e.t.c.
Damn!!
Emenalo is a good scout.
The feeling is exhilirating.

The problem is that mou does not believe in youth and will not give these boys the opportunity
I have to give feggie weggie something he blends the youth with the old

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx: Afam, Chelsea's own Chalobah's goal for Watford last week - a bloody screamer!!!! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZPuA1GPVNk

Ya beauty!!

That guy has to be in the CFC squad next season

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Not forgetting kelvin debryne,courtouis,islam feruz(scottish rooney),thorgan hazard,piazon e.t.c.
Damn!!
Emenalo is a good scout.
The feeling is exhilirating.
I never for one second thought of Emenalo. Men then he is a genius. No wonder Abrahamovic listens to him.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

The problem is that mou does not believe in youth and will not give these boys the opportunity

Err, how about 19 year old Varane in Real Madrid?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by meracool(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2013
Barcelona got new
sponsor....... "7up"
Up Barca!!! Lol...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 01, 2013
pmc01: Pique scored a goal and didn't celebrate (in good faith).

#Massive respect to an amazing display of true sportsmanship!

Hahaha. I like ur sarcasm grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by pmc01(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2013
Lovely Quote from Angana Victor:
"No Messi, no Barca! Lesson to parents- never bank on just one child, bank on all of them.

#I hope the parents in the house have copied that?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva: On behalf of myself and all the Barca and Madrid fans the world over, i wish to extend my hand of fellowship by congratulating the duo of Bayern Munich and Borrusia Doertmund for getting to the igodomigodo of european club football. The deserved it more than any team this season unlike the unfortunate incident last season when a local club in london stained that competition. We wish then the very best and hope that the best team wins in the final. Either way, it's good for the bundesliga which is currently challenging the La Liga to the top spot while the likes of the Serie A, Ligue 1, Portuges leaguye, Turkish league, Belgian league and the 7th placed Premiership look on.

la-liga is a disgrace.
Your league is unsustainable,due to the moronnic idiotts that run it.
In 3-4 yrs time,it will become a relic,just like the italian league .
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Santi222(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Please I don't want Mourinho near that team. Mourinho can't mold youngsters. He messed up Canales, Pedro Leon, Nuri Sahin, Sarabia of Real Madrid. Messed up Balotelli at Inter Milan. Messed up Mikel, Nuno Morias and Phillippe Oliviera at Chelsea.

Mourinho has a thing of making great players look weak. Look at Crespo at Chelsea, Kaka at Madrid, Adriano at Inter Milan. The best Coach for Chelsea now is Klopp of Dortmund. Well, I don't think Dortmund is ready to part with him.
very true.. Young players get messed up under Mourinho. See Callejon. Wia e dey? If Mourinho had been Borrusia Dortmund Coach, Marco Reus and Mario Gotze for still dey academy up til now! E for no buy or effectively use pple like Oscar, Hazard or Ramires!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

Bros, dat na story, Have you seen what happened to Madrid and Barca? By the way, dont forget Barca had no answer to Inter, Chelsea, Madrid (when they played tactically), AC Milan and even Celtic. What is possession of 80% if you can't score a goal in 180 mins? Make 600 completed passes and have 1 short on target?
Bayern can score. Now they also want to know the possessive passing philosophy. Even Klopp of Dortmund said, he let Gotze go because he can't coach tiki taka like Guardiola.

The Germans want to evolve into a great passing side than direct team. Did you not see the great passing combinations of Muller, Schweinsteiger, Martinez? That is why Guardiola is being signed. By the way Guardiola didn't coach the AC Milan and Celtic game you are talking about.

Remember Guardiola in 08/09 season beat Bayern 4-0 with massive possession.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Godwin978(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2013
I cant belive munich spell barcelona, what a shame common munich chelsea disgraced 2012,7=0 if i be dem i go cry
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

Philipp Lahm is the best right-back in the world!!!

Sir Lahm, I'm a big fan!! cool

I still don't know how Alves made it ahead of him in FIFPRO XI. Its a shame!
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

Fergie made himself look silly when he brought Scholes back from retirement, instead of giving Pogba a run. Talk of blending youth and experience. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
I just want Lukaku to be recalled from his loan spell at WBA, next season.

Mourinho should interchangeably use a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation too.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

How about the great ones he helped develop/reach-their-potentials? Varane, Carvalho, Sneijder, Joe Cole, Terry, Drogba, Essien, Damien Duff, Arjen Robben etc.?? undecided undecided

The "Special One" is coming back home!! cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

There's really no proof that Mou does not support youth.
It's just a stereotype.
The foundation of our excellent youth system was established under mourinho through the tutelage of steve clark,the current westbrom coach.
You have to be good enough for Mou,and our youth players are good.
Btw,Varane the real-madrid youth team centre back was given an opportunity by mourinho,and he has shone.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

I still don't know how Alves made it ahead of him in FIFPRO XI. Its a shame!

Lahm has always been a great player...

The guy is too darn good to be a right back...
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

How about the great ones he helped develop/reach-their-potentials? Varane, Carvalho, Sneijder, Joe Cole, Terry, Drogba, Essien, Damien Duff, Arjen Robben etc.?? undecided undecided

Only Varane, Mourinho didn't coach Sneijder as a youngster, neither was Terry, Carvalho, Drogba. As for Joe Cole, Sinclair, Huth, and Shawn Wright Phillips, as usual he messed them up.

Please Mourinho should not come near this Chelsea team.

Robben and Damien Duff, Mourinho threw them out like a piece of Garbage. Imagine selling Robben for Malouda.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

jurgen klopp would be a very good option though.
But the probability of him leaving dortmund is 0.000000001%.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by TechyGuy: 11:26pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I am a big fan of Klopp, would love to see him at the bridge. Hyneckes would be a good manager too, at least we know he's free by summer.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Only Varane, Mourinho didn't coach Sneijder as a youngster, neith was Terry, Carvalho, Drogba. As for Joe Cole, Sinclair, Huth, and Shawn Wright Phillips, as usual he messed them up.

Please Mourinho should not come near this Chelsea team.

Robben and Damien Duff, Mourinho threw them out like a piece of Garbage. Imagine selling Robben for Malouda.

The rationale given for the sale of Robben was that Malouda was more of a "team player" and an 'effective player'.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by dealordea(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

How about deco , ferriera and cavalho and co? Some people are still sleeping
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan: I just want Lukaku to be recalled from his loan spell at WBA, next season.

Mourinho should interchangeably use a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation too.
If Lukaku comes back, he will be on the bench or play on the wings like he did under Di Matteo. The best for Lukaku is for him to stay one more year at West Brom. When he is a bit matured, he can come and battle Demba Ba for the role. Remember how Anelka suffered with Drogba being a regular.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On May 01, 2013
charlesm91: messi refused to show up cos its workers day
the guy take style dodge the humilation

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.