Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof (7571 Views)

Banks Jittery Over Single Account As Buhari Takes Over / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / As A Nigerian, How Can I Open Clickbank.com Account As A Vendor Or Affiliate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by benardemma(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2013
Please I want to learn how to trade forest.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by makforex(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2013
@Mayten30, lol... I know you don't know the meaning and usefulness of investor's password.so let me explain it to you. It is used in forex market for third party to check trader's acct details without having access to tamper with anything in the acct, you can only watch all the trader's trading information but can't place or do any other things there. so if you want to prove any successful trading activities that is the information you will give out for other traders to see your proof. And i believe if truly you are making money on forex and you want to show yourself that is the only reliable way. And if he can't give out live acct details let him give demo acct details for true verification, that is when i'll believe pipsland78.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2013
Why is the OP of this thread not updating it?
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 09, 2013
benardemma: Please I want to learn how to trade forest.
Budget at least 7months for learning... get a laptop, download a demo acct. start reading forex school on babypips.com. then keep seeing the thread "forex alert season 13, watch how they trade and how what happens on your trading system. ask Questions e.t.c....
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by ohkingdavid(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2013
@ Dexter, I want to thank you for responding.
Right now am only hooked up to Visafon network as my internet service provider.
I will try & liaise with Kunle, I think I have read his write up sometime ago.
The truth is that I need to do the needful but would need all the assistance required.
Again, I say THANK YOU!
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by raycolz84: 5:23am On May 11, 2013
Friday happens to be the last trading day of the week, remember you promised to show ur detailed account history at the end of every week, I really look forward to seein it, as it would serve as a source of encouragement to us

Fanks in advance and please don't let me down
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 11, 2013
I would like to thank you all for the encouraging words, I really appreciate them. I've learnt to completely ignore folks who only wanna say hurtful words and pull down, I have nothing to gain or lose by their belief or disbelief thus I have nothing to prove to them.

I decided to be uploading the account statement on a monthly basis in order for this thread not to appear too clumsy, but since someone requested for it then I'll post the latest account statement before the end of today.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by fxbomovi: 3:19pm On May 11, 2013
Bro, pls share ur strategy. Am interested.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 11, 2013
Follow these guys... Rozayx5 and surveycash then add babypips.com

you will be fine.
benardemma: Please I want to learn how to trade forest.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2013
Ok, here is the live account statement up until my last trade as requested. As you can see on the statement, on the average, for every 2 losses I make 5 profitable trades; 75% of my trades are profitable while only 25% were losses; I've grown the account from $198 on April 4, 2013 to $564 on May 10, 2013 which is a net profit of about $365 and I havent made a single loss in my last 23 trades and since April 17, 2013.

Trading is a business and must be approached as such, dont be in a haste to make so much money. Will be back for more on this.

I may have to be doing this on a monthly basis as against weekly basis.

Welcome to Pipsland, the home of green pips.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by ddon4(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ve done well but why don't you want to share your strategy
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by fxdee(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2013
Pipsland78: Ok, here is the live account statement up until my last trade as requested. As you can see on the statement, on the average, for every 2 losses I make 5 profitable trades; 75% of my trades are profitable while only 25% were losses; I've grown the account from $198 on April 4, 2013 to $564 on May 10, 2013 which is a net profit of about $365 and I havent made a single loss in my last 23 trades and since April 17, 2013.

Trading is a business and must be approached as such, dont be in a haste to make so much money. Will be back for more on this.

Nice work!...but pls dont forget to let the cat out for us so that we can gain frm you sir!..thanks
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by malachi2uk(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2013
OP CAN U TEACH ME YOUR STRATEGIES
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by dexter1983(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2013
Pipsland78: Ok, here is the live account statement up until my last trade as requested. As you can see on the statement, on the average, for every 2 losses I make 5 profitable trades; 75% of my trades are profitable while only 25% were losses; I've grown the account from $198 on April 4, 2013 to $564 on May 10, 2013 which is a net profit of about $365 and I havent made a single loss in my last 23 trades and since April 17, 2013.

Good job man.Keep the goodwork going.i decided to stop uploading mine again because of 'bad belle' people.take care
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 12, 2013
d_don: U̶̲̥̅̊ve done well but why don't you want to share your strategy
My plan is to help newbies develop a winning strategy that is in conformity with their personality, not photocopy my strategy and pass on to them. This is because online trading is very individualistic; if two traders use the same strategy, they will get two different results. This is because the personalities (temperament, patience, greed, ambition, plan, etc) of the traders difer and must interfer with their trading and their results. So the best thing is to develop a trading system that works for you and that is what I'm here to help you achieve.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 12, 2013
I'm of the opinion that you dont have to start with thousands of dollars before you can succeed as a trader, and what I've done with my $198 is proof of this. Truth is if you cant succeed with $200, you cant succeed with $20,000 because your trading strategy and personality is what matters, not the amount of money in your trading account.

My SL is based on a certain calculation of the GBP/USD pair. And should the trend go against me I have what I call a support trade which moves in to drastically cut my losses. So for my SL to be triggered, my support trade would have moved in to cut the loss by at least 50%. This very rarely happens though as you can see from the statement.

You will also notice I dont use TP. This is because I dont close my trades based on any preset target, rather I close my trades based on the closing bell of the major trading sessions i.e. Australian, European, U.S and Asian sessions.

FX is real but only very intelligent folks who can read inbetween the lines and see beyond the big picture can decipher how to profit from it. It requires a whole lot of hardwork though, and a lazy newbie may not be able to cope.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2013
I will be uploading my statement on a monthly basis, not weekly. I expect those with inquisitive minds to carefully and critically look at my statement and juxtapose against the charts in order to decipher what prompted my decision. It's a lot of hardwork but online trading is not for lazy folks.

I will do the statement thing for 6 months, and if after 6 months you still havent learnt anything or you are yet to develop a winning strategy, then forex trading is not for you. Truth hurts but it has to be said....just as everybody cannot be a doctor or lawyer or engineer, not everybody can be a successful forex trader.

This is the end of my second lesson.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2013

good bro,so what is your favourite strategy?
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2013
Pipsland78:
My plan is to help newbies develop a winning strategy that is in conformity with their personality, not photocopy my strategy and pass on to them. This is because online trading is very individualistic; if two traders use the same strategy, they will get two different results. This is because the personalities (temperament, patience, greed, ambition, plan, etc) of the traders difer and must interfer with their trading and their results. So the best thing is to develop a trading system that works for you and that is what I'm here to help you achieve.
i totally agree with you bro
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by rozayx5(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2013
Pipsland78:

you hit the nail on the head, i give my system to some people and they say they cant use it , once they make a one loss they say it is not good and they continue searching for a non existetent holy grail
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Saintigk(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2013
Pipsland, if u dont knw, some pple that hv criticized in oda thread are peeping into ds thread watching ur progress. I only wish u more success in ur trading.
Pls do u knw abt zulutrade.com, kindly tell what u know abt them regarding bein regulated nd reputable.
Success.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by lordaustin(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
AND NOW TO ALL THE BIG TIME TRADERS IN HERE, ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND OR PROVE YOUR WORTH AS A FOREX TRADER WITH THE XEMARKET 10,000 DEMO ACCOUNT TRADING COMPETITION.

--------------------------------
Registration for the 10,000 USD Knock Out Competition starts on 11/05/2013 and is 100% free.

Demo accounts registered for the contest will be kept on read only status until 08:00 GMT on 3rd of June, the official starting date of the contest.

Accounts will be once more set to read only status at 08:00 GMT on 28th June.
General Guidelines

There is no fee to enter the competition.
All clients are eligible to take part in the contest.
The prize amount will be credited to the winners’ Real XEMarkets Trading Account.
Prizes are 100% withdrawable.
Each user can only register once.
Closing time of registration: 1st June 2013.
Starting time of contest: 08:00 GMT, 3rd June 2013.
End time of contest: 20:00 GMT, 28th June 2013.

All clients are eligible to take part in the contest once they open a Demo Account in USD currency denomination, on a $100,000 virtual equity and 1:200 leverage. All accounts must be opened under the same terms.

YOU MAY WANT TO FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO ACCESS XEMARKETS AND ENTER (REGISTER A DEMO ACCOUNT) FOR THE COMPETITION
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmmnnn....folks trade and trade and trade until they lose all their profits back to the market. Yes the market is a 24 hour market but that doesnt mean we must always be in the market trading, it's perfectly okay to trade just once a day.

Dont be greedy; don't overtrade. Learn to keep your profit, stop giving your profit back to the market. Trading just once a day is part of the secret of my success as a trader.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2013
mayten30: good bro,so what is your favourite strategy?
I'm a contrarian trader meaning I go against the trend, but the different trading sessions (Australian, Asian, European and U.S) act as my guide.

Most traders go with the trend but over 95% of traders make losses in the long term. So this got me thinking: why not do the opposite of what 95% of traders do? Research also shows that the market actually trends less than 40% of the time. These made me figure out that being a contrarian trader might just be the way to go. But as earlier stated, I'm guided by the trading sessions because there is a very very strong correlation between the trading sessions and the currency market.

Will talk about why I dont really dig technical indicators as the class progresses.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 16, 2013
Pipsland78:
I'm a contrarian trader meaning I go against the trend, but the different trading sessions (Australian, Asian, European and U.S) act as my guide.

Most traders go with the trend but over 95% of traders make losses in the long term. So this got me thinking: why not do the opposite of what 95% of traders do? Research also shows that the market actually trends less than 40% of the time. These made me figure out that being a contrarian trader might just be the way to go. But as earlier stated, I'm guided by the trading sessions because there is a very very strong correlation between the trading sessions and the currency market.

Will talk about why I dont really dig technical indicators as the class progresses.
hmmm smart strategy
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Saintigk(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2013
Hello pipsland78,
Pls explain better about the GS u talked abt on forex trade alert thread dt works like magic.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 18, 2013
rozayx5:

you hit the nail on the head, i give my system to some people and they say they cant use it , once they make a one loss they say it is not good and they continue searching for a non existetent holy grail
Problem is some folks dont know losing sometimes is part of trading, all they wanna do is win all the time and once they experience a loss they condemn the strategy. Newbies could be very funny at times.
Re: Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof by Saintigk(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Oga pipsland, drop ur acct statement as promised sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Binary Options Trading Strategy / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.