Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426126 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2013
femishow2005:

@Mr TCP. Addition to wht kevwe said, I'll suggest u go on Nov 9 or earlier that week to ensure u've nothin' outstandin prior to yur interview. I don't knw if u dig wht am saying

Thanks bros,but owing to work,thats why am trying to manage my time.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Zeleez]plz for dose dat hv gone for interview z it go to go with a cab veri early in d mornin against 7am interveiw or look for a hotel close to embassy. plz for d hotel, any hotel datz cheaper n close to embassy u knw, plz let us knw.[/quote.
you don't need to book for any hotel,just make arrangement with any taxi driver to come pick you up by 5a.m and you will be there before 6a.m.my family and I had ours for 7 also.we left sango by 5 and got there before 6.wishing you success.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=principo][/quote] Bro. The issue of hotel is also important for those coming outside Lagos, I reside in Abuja. Pls, any information as per cheap hotel close to Embassy will be of help. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eshorameh: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2013
my case no is 979* when will i be corrent?i need quick response thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=principo][/quote]

Good one.
pls, what is the cost of taxi from that Sango to the embassy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2013
eshorameh: my case no is 979* when will i be corrent?i need quick response thanks

Hopefully January 2014. Expect your 2NL in Nov/Dec
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013
eshorameh: my case no is 979* when will i be corrent?i need quick response thanks
westcodes:

Hopefully January 2014. Expect your 2NL in Nov/Dec

Additionally, based on the progress of the bulletin, I think we should add February to mitigate anxiety.

PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Additionally, based on the progress of the bulletin, I think we should add February to mitigate anxiety.

PEACE
I dont understand ur statement. As in February U mentioned.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jagajaga79: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
hello house have been follow this trend for the past 4month and got alot point here,my CN is 10***,but i have issue that bother me alot.i graduate 2007.immedaitly after my Bsc i go into business in that case my certificate is not ready according to the managament but notification of result was issue after the clearance ,but now that ASSU strike is on and if the strike is not call off before my case is current,can i go with my notification letter from my school?and when is my case likely to be current.need responds pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
jagajaga 79: hello house have been follow this trend for the past 4month and got alot point here,my CN is 10***,but i have issue that bother me alot.i graduate 2007.immedaitly after my Bsc i go into business in that case my certificate is not ready according to the managament but notification of result was issue after the clearance ,but now that ASSU strike is on and if the strike is not call off before my case is current,can i go with my notification letter from my school?and when is my case likely to be current.need responds pls
I think U can go with your notification letter and NYSC certificate will help too. I guess u will be Current January/February 2014. I wish u SUCCESS but not JAGAJAGA.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
kevwe_flex:

PEACE

Wise words, I anticipate regions with slow progress thus far to pick up steam by the turn of the year. There were instances in past DVs but let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opilekzy: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello house, Do you think the October selection will still hold? Because there's a government shutdown in the states right now. Don't you think it will halt the second draw? ( Just asking)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
If i were you, i will do my medical next week....
femishow2005:

@Mr TCP. Addition to wht kevwe said, I'll suggest u go on Nov 9 or earlier that week to ensure u've nothin' outstandin prior to yur interview. I don't knw if u dig wht am saying
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hardboya: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello house,my cn is 15** and hv still not received my 2nl.am current in october due to my low cn
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
hardboya: Hello house,my cn is 15** and hv still not received my 2nl.am current in october due to my low cn

I'm sorry to say, but no one can help u here about that. All u need do is call KCC and tell them about this.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
How many photocopies of documents will one need to submit at the embassy?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
XYZZ: No we will not pay any other money again. The 12k and 2k was all we paid,... U ll pay 12k first before u do ur xtray and blood test.. The additional cost will depends on what the doctor tells you.
Thanks a lot, you appreciated,@XYZZ
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rianatb: God still exepecting my 2NL,my case number is low,145*,and my form as deliver since 31th of july,and wen i send message to them ,they respond dat my form as been recieve and they ar processing it

@Rianatb You are not alone in this case, I am too. My forms have been confirmed since 8th july, case no: 18** but no 2NL yet. I guest they have a standard processing period of 12wks or more not too sure but going by the records of previous 2NL dates I have notice it last at least 12wks. Now from the date you qouted here your processing period is now 11wks while mine is about 14wks, so likely we might be scheduled for interview by Dec 2013 or at worst jan 2014. so stop worrying yourself and focus more on building your confidence for the interview. For me no time is too late to go the state especially now that God have intervene for my case.

GOOD WISHES AS WE WAIT PATIENTLY AND PRAY!.. REMEMBER YOUR WORRIES CANT MOVE KCC TO SEND 2NL SO RELAX YOUR MIND

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
MY case no 91** wen shud i b expecting to b current
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
MY case no 91** wen shud i b expecting to b current

January
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
jamicanlady:

For DV Winner's Spouse:
1. Two photographs (2x2)
2. International Passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Police Report
5. Medical Report

For DV Winner's Child/ren
1. Two photographs (2x2)
2. International Passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Medical Report
Hope this helps. All the best.
Correct
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
ukemeglitter: Ok, Please how do I contact him and i also want to know where NPC office is located here in PH

I did mine in PH. Its address is No 10 Moscow road Port Harcourt which is close to the State secretariat. I paid N3.5k for it and it takes 2 days (all things being equal). A passport picture one of my parents and an affidavit were required.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
komakan: I dont understand ur statement. As in February U mentioned.

Based on the progress of the bulletin, I was just adding to what you told him. I said he could be current by February 2014.

PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
westcodes:

Wise words, I anticipate regions with slow progress thus far to pick up steam by the turn of the year. There were instances in past DVs but let's keep our fingers crossed.

May be the slow progress could be attributed to holiday-makers which would give the CO much work. Hopefully like you said, it should pick up by the turn of the New year.

PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
hardboya: Hello house,my cn is 15** and hv still not received my 2nl.am current in october due to my low cn

Call KCC noon, day and night until they give you a 'rest-assured' response.

PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
westcodes: Incase anyone is interested;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmbWzexdyvIldEs1d3VWWnJoV1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&usp=drive_web#gid=7

DV cases judged in 2013, it's interesting.

So what does it mean? The whole cases they had in DV worldwide?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wow!! Never knew the pages of this thread has gotten to 100. My gratitude goes to those who has been of help to you guys; people like Roodboy, Kevwe-flex and many others i dont know of, may the good Lord reward you and may your heart desires all be granted.

Got my greencard and ssn last week and now ready to move on. Just want to remind you guys that patience is very much needed throughout the process of this lottery. starting from the point or date of application to when point of getting your green card. You need to exercise a lot of patient and never fail to commit every step into the hands of God. Always ask question whenever you dont understand anything and always do everything by the book. Following short cuts will only get you into trouble. Even if i'm nt here to answer your questions, i bleiev there are so many good samaritans that will answer all your questions willingly to your satisfaction.

i pray that you all find what you are looking for. Once again my regards to Roodboy, he is a wonderful man, he was with me when the road was tough and i thank God for remembering him and not leaving him behind. Roodboy, it shall be well with you. You have a good heart. America needs people like you.
ONE LOVE!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks guy.

God bless you

And please I want to know when you did your own?

Is N3.5k the current price?

okeymen:

I did mine in PH. Its address is No 10 Moscow road Port Harcourt which is close to the State secretariat. I paid N3.5k for it and it takes 2 days (all things being equal). A passport picture one of my parents and an affidavit were required.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
junkerhill: Wow!! Never knew the pages of this thread has gotten to 100. My gratitude goes to those who has been of help to you guys; people like Roodboy, Kevwe-flex and many others i dont know of, may the good Lord reward you and may your heart desires all be granted.

Got my greencard and ssn last week and now ready to move on. Just want to remind you guys that patience is very much needed throughout the process of this lottery. starting from the point or date of application to when point of getting your green card. You need to exercise a lot of patient and never fail to commit every step into the hands of God. Always ask question whenever you dont understand anything and always do everything by the book. Following short cuts will only get you into trouble. Even if i'm nt here to answer your questions, i bleiev there are so many good samaritans that will answer all your questions willingly to your satisfaction.

i pray that you all find what you are looking for. Once again my regards to Roodboy, he is a wonderful man, he was with me when the road was tough and i thank God for remembering him and not leaving him behind. Roodboy, it shall be well with you. You have a good heart. America needs people like you.
ONE LOVE!!

Junkerhiiiiiiiilllll! Wow, where have you been. I tot of you today, infact, I didn't know who to ask about your whereabouts. The last I can remember I heard from you was after the success of your interview. Thank God, you have port and are officially an LPR. I am so happy for you. Which state are you?

PEACE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
kevwe_flex:

So what does it mean? The whole cases they had in DV worldwide?

Yes, special emphasis on Nigeria of course. So many were denied, let's all put our houses in order before going for the interview, God bless us all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Junkerhiiiiiiiilllll! Wow, where have you been. I tot of you today, infact, I didn't know who to ask about your whereabouts. The last I can remember I heard from you was after the success of your interview. Thank God, you have port and are officially an LPR. I am so happy for you. Which state are you?

PEACE
My brother i'm in Atlanta, Georgia. How is yours going? when is your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.