Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425611 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2013
gokman4u: Got 2 d Embassy around 6:40am.
Joined d queue 4 immigrants & did all security checks.
Led into d hall whr I made payment of 54,500(despite recent crazy dollar exchange rate)
Was called @ window 21 for documents submission.
Sat down & waitn 4 my number(B423) 2 be called,
At about 10:45am my num appeared @ window 14 whr a young pure white lady interviewed me
N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ intervw proper:
CO: Gudmorni
Me: Gudmoni
CO: Are u Mr XYZ?
Me: yes
CO:can I take ur finger print pls?
Me: sure
CO: tank u
Me: u re welcome
CO:what's ur highest level of educatn?
Me: XYZ
CO: when?
Me: XYZ
CO: in what?
Me:XYZ
Co: What do u do currently?
Me: At d time I sent my forms 2 KCC I worked as XYZ but nw I av a new job as XYZ in XYZ company.
Co: ok gud,can u show me smthn as proof?
Me: brought out my new job offer letter & ID card
Co: ok congratulatns ur visa as bn approved.
Brought out 2 white paper,circled. D visa pick up address & advised I pay USCIS fee 4 GC b4 travelling
CO: welcome 2 America.
Me: Thanks you & God bless AMERICA.

Congratulations bru,go and live your America dream

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
WAEC started putting date of birth on certificate in 1999.I have a similar issue so don't worry yourself. Infact the date of birth even caused issue cos there were lot of mistakes on that on most certificate
timimoyegun: Hello Good People,

Is there anyone in the house that wrote his WAEC in June 1997?
Cld you pls check if your Date of Birth is written on your Certificate Bcus
I wrote WAEC then and my DOB is not written on my Certificate, I will
like to know if its after 1997 WAEC started including Date of Birth on certificate
though I'v called WAEC support and all they cld do is just to confirm that my result
is online but cld'nt tell on Date of Birth.

Good people pls help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
The word God gave me is what I will tell you ....The Glory of the latter shall be greater than...so go in peace and have your Yuletide gift
seubis: Gudmorning my e family members,I have less than 24 hours to my interview.I need u all to pray for me and my wife for successful interview.Nov 7 loading.God have ur way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Darhmee: BIG CONGRATULATIONS WITH A CHERRY ON TOP TO @gokman4u @tetomo and @Zeeley ... Go and live ur American dreams... @ Seubis.. God will go before u and He in his infinite mercy shall make your interview a massive success like the others in Jesus Name.

guys i have a few questions and i will like favorable answer.

1. Can the police report and NPC birth cert be done on Saturdays?
2. For those in Lagos, what are the requirements for the police report?
3. For those in Lagos, what are the requirements for medical?

Please i still await response oh
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Darhmee:

Please i still await response oh

POLICE clearance can only be done on weekdays Mon to Friday.guess same is applied for NPC
Requirements for police report: one passport photograph, photocopy of your international passport data page and be ready to pay btw 3 and 4k
For medical : 2 passport photographs,international passport. And its data page photocopy, 2nd notification letter,photocopy Of the biodata page sent to kcc,immunization record if you have.(optional) and your cash at least hold 35k.you may not spend up to that. I spent 20,500 naira.all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
lagdude:

Komakan & Lagdude are separate entity, @Kevwe_flex,just curious:why did you ask?

The question to which I responded to was asked by the two of you on different thread. So that's why I had to ask since my curiosity keeps pricking me, couldn't restrain myself. I'm sorry about it anyways. Do have a splendid day.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
seubis: Gudmorning my e family members,I have less than 24 hours to my interview.I need u all to pray for me and my wife for successful interview.Nov 7 loading.God have ur way.

Go with favour, stick to the Word and come back with testimony. You will be surprised at what the Lord will do there tomorrow. Congrats to you couple in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
bendam:

POLICE clearance can only be done on weekdays Mon to Friday.guess same is applied for NPC
Requirements for police report: one passport photograph, photocopy of your international passport data page and be ready to pay btw 3 and 4k
For medical : 2 passport photographs,international passport. And its data page photocopy, 2nd notification letter,photocopy Of the biodata page sent to kcc,immunization record if you have.(optional) and your cash at least hold 35k.you may not spend up to that. I spent 20,500 naira.all the best

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Darhmee: BIG CONGRATULATIONS WITH A CHERRY ON TOP TO @gokman4u @tetomo and @Zeeley ... Go and live ur American dreams... @ Seubis.. God will go before u and He in his infinite mercy shall make your interview a massive success like the others in Jesus Name.

guys i have a few questions and i will like favorable answer.

1. Can the police report and NPC birth cert be done on Saturdays?
2. For those in Lagos, what are the requirements for the police report?
3. For those in Lagos, what are the requirements for medical?

1. Police report can be done on Saturdays. If you read previous pages of this thread, you will notice that people who have busy schedule during business days often do theirs on Saturdays i.e. Both medicals and police reports.
2. I am not in Lasgidi
3. I am not in Lasgidi
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello house....I wanna wish all the people who got successful in their interview a big congratulations and for the people whose interview is coming up too like suebis please fear not...the Lord has gone ahead of you to prepare the hearts of your interviewers to favor you IJN - Amen

Please can someone help me.....my wife is the principal applicant...she has not done change of name since after marriage, all her documents are bearing her maiden name, does she still need to do a newspaper published Change of name before the interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Obatide: congratulations to the 'trio' who had their visas approve recently. Its the lord doing, God will provide for your next needs.
Im so happy that God is giving us these testimonies, its a sign of more good things to come on our ways to start with @seubis whose interview is 7th and the rest of us.

We have been able to obtain our new baby's int'l passport too, thanking God for the progress
Whisn everybody all the bests
Pls is your baby going to have her medicals done too and pls aw long did her int'l passport take before u were issued we will alll ttestify to the glory of God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
kevwe_flex:

1. Police report can be done on Saturdays. If you read previous pages of this thread, you will notice that people who have busy schedule during business days often do theirs on Saturdays i.e. Both medicals and police reports.
2. I am not in Lasgidi
3. I am not in Lasgidi
[quote author=kevwe_flex]

Thank you.. smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
bendam: WAEC started putting date of birth on certificate in 1999.I have a similar issue so don't worry yourself. Infact the date of birth even caused issue cos there were lot of mistakes on that on most certificate

Thanks Bendam.
It is well with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Congratulation to all the 2014 winners and those whose visas have been approved. As for those yet to go for interview please remember that truth is preferred to lie.to all who will be travelling through Dubai be careful and ask questions so that you don’t miss your flight, we have three (3) hours’ time difference with Dubai. I left Nigeria on the 28th October and arrived Los Angeles International Airport at exactly 2:15 American time. I am still waiting for my social security number (SSN) and green card (GC). Please make sure you use trusted address for your papers if not you will regret why you came to America. You can enter from any port of entry (POE). Good news for the married people, It is not compulsory that you must enter from the same port with your family, for example I entered through LAX on the 28th Oct and my family arrived through BWC Dallas, but the DV1 must enter first. I will try my best from time to time to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. Bear it in mind that if you come here you are coming to start from afresh that is if you want to earn good money excerpt you want to die in civil service. Congratulation to all the 2014 winners and those whose visas have been approved. As for those yet to go for interview please remember that truth is preferred to lie.to all who will be travelling through Dubai be careful and ask questions so that you don’t miss your flight, we have three (3) hours’ time difference with Dubai. I left Nigeria on the 28th October and arrived Los Angeles International Airport at exactly 2:15 American time. I am still waiting for my social security number (SSN) and green card (GC). Please make sure you use trusted address for your papers if not you will regret why you came to America. You can enter from any port of entry (POE). Good news for the married people, It is not compulsory that you must enter from the same port with your family, for example I entered through LAX on the 28th Oct and my family arrived through BWC Dallas, but the DV1 must enter first. I will try my best from time to time to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. Bear it in mind that if you come here you are coming to start from afresh that is if you want to earn good money excerpt you want to die in civil service.
@K_flex send me your number so we can talk my phone is bad.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
ItyRoyal: Hello house....I wanna wish all the people who got successful in their interview a big congratulations and for the people whose interview is coming up too like suebis please fear not...the Lord has gone ahead of you to prepare the hearts of your interviewers to favor you IJN - Amen

Please can someone help me.....my wife is the principal applicant...she has not done change of name since after marriage, all her documents are bearing her maiden name, does she still need to do a newspaper published Change of name before the interview?
Yes, U need to change d name on a recognised daily newspapers. Thisday Newspaper charge 8,175 for change of name and it comes out on Fridays. U may contact me on ad.adeola@gmail.com
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
odewenwa:
Pls is your baby going to have her medicals done too and pls aw long did her int'l passport take before u were issued we will alll ttestify to the glory of God
Yes, the baby will also do medical.
For the period the passport take for processing, its just the same as adult passport with exception of finger print and signature.
Hope u are satisfied?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
@seubis,
The lord almighty will surely see you through as you go for your interview tomoro and as many that will be having their's too tomoro
The lord will give you trstimony and a good song of laughter..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2013
ItyRoyal: Hello house....I wanna wish all the people who got successful in their interview a big congratulations and for the people whose interview is coming up too like suebis please fear not...the Lord has gone ahead of you to prepare the hearts of your interviewers to favor you IJN - Amen

She can do it to be on the safe side, it shouldn't cost more than 3500 depending on the newspaper, but it doesn't matter if she doesn't either. As long as it is a bona fide relationship, you are good to go. Mind you, the burden of proof is on both of you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2013
pjogutum1: Congratulation to all the 2014 winners and those whose visas have been approved. As for those yet to go for interview please remember that truth is preferred to lie.to all who will be travelling through Dubai be careful and ask questions so that you don’t miss your flight, we have three (3) hours’ time difference with Dubai. I left Nigeria on the 28th October and arrived Los Angeles International Airport at exactly 2:15 American time. I am still waiting for my social security number (SSN) and green card (GC). Please make sure you use trusted address for your papers if not you will regret why you came to America. You can enter from any port of entry (POE). Good news for the married people, It is not compulsory that you must enter from the same port with your family, for example I entered through LAX on the 28th Oct and my family arrived through BWC Dallas, but the DV1 must enter first. I will try my best from time to time to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. Bear it in mind that if you come here you are coming to start from afresh that is if you want to earn good money excerpt you want to die in civil service. Congratulation to all the 2014 winners and those whose visas have been approved. As for those yet to go for interview please remember that truth is preferred to lie.to all who will be travelling through Dubai be careful and ask questions so that you don’t miss your flight, we have three (3) hours’ time difference with Dubai. I left Nigeria on the 28th October and arrived Los Angeles International Airport at exactly 2:15 American time. I am still waiting for my social security number (SSN) and green card (GC). Please make sure you use trusted address for your papers if not you will regret why you came to America. You can enter from any port of entry (POE). Good news for the married people, It is not compulsory that you must enter from the same port with your family, for example I entered through LAX on the 28th Oct and my family arrived through BWC Dallas, but the DV1 must enter first. I will try my best from time to time to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. Bear it in mind that if you come here you are coming to start from afresh that is if you want to earn good money excerpt you want to die in civil service.
@K_flex send me your number so we can talk my phone is bad.

Kk. I will send it via facebook.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2013
On our way to the embassy now.guys pls pray us oooo.we shall come back and testify to the Glory of God.Oluwa is involve.jesu loba
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2013
seubis: On our way to the embassy now.guys pls pray us oooo.we shall come back and testify to the Glory of God.Oluwa is involve.jesu loba

May U witness favour beyond your imagination.
Oju rere ati anu Oluwa ko ma ba e lo...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2013
seubis: On our way to the embassy now.guys pls pray us oooo.we shall come back and testify to the Glory of God.Oluwa is involve.jesu loba

May u and your family experience favour beyond your imagination.
God is with you. Go get it bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=Bendam; WAEC started putting date of birth on certificate in 1999.I have a similar issue so don't worry yourself. Infact the date of birth even caused issue cos there were lot of mistakes on that on most certificate.

Are u saying its ok and there's no problem with it @ d embassy? Just wanted to be sure
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2013
success is yours IJN.
Dont forget as discussed yesterday, with all that, I believe God, Divine favour will be your portion.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

She can do it to be on the safe side, it shouldn't cost more than 3500 depending on the newspaper, but it doesn't matter if she doesn't either. As long as it is a bona fide relationship, you are good to go. Mind you, the burden of proof is on both of you.
Assumption apart. Which Newspaper will publish classified advert for 3,500. I'm a media man. It's not important to pass through me its just to hv idea and d way out. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013
The Lord is with you.The visa is yours in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Is ok
Let me use my case as example.I wrote Waec in 98 and my certificate has no date of birth.and due to a subject missing in my exam.I sat for another one in 99 and it has date of birth but there was mistake which I noticed it happened to most people that year.being the first time of waec putting date of birth
so don't worry yourself my friend.you are ok
timimoyegun: [quote author=Bendam; WAEC started putting date of birth on certificate in 1999.I have a similar issue so don't worry yourself. Infact the date of birth even caused issue cos there were lot of mistakes on that on most certificate.

Are u saying its ok and there's no problem with it @ d embassy? Just wanted to be sure
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Go and take your visa.........
TCPonly:
The Lord is with you.The visa is yours in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2013
Go and take your visa...........
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2013
I will only wish you congratulations because He that has begun the good work has completed it.pls ensure you give us the full details of your success even on how you arrange your docs e.t.c
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2013

It's yours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2013
komakan: Assumption apart. Which Newspaper will publish classified advert for 3,500. I'm a media man. It's not important to pass through me its just to hv idea and d way out. Goodluck!

FIY, I have done it for that particular amount. Don't qualify someone's input as assumption. When you put your amount, I never qualified yours as assumption. Mind you, it's a very popular national dailies that I used. Sorry, you can't advertise your media house here. By the way, why should someone pay such an outrageous amount just to have a 2x2 sized publication in a daily. Does it have an International coverage? Even if it does, you still will need to take a copy of it to anywhere you need it, and not go with the assumption that it's already published. I did mine 3,500 and it's very valid as my wife has used it to update her name where she works and beyond. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.