Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426425 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kaka143: Hello everyone n Congrats to dose that have their visas approved already and for dose that have their interview dates already scheduled...with d way d bulletin is going,only God knows when pple with a high CN like me should expect their interviews...CN is more than 11000...well God dey,...just thinking out aloud

dont be in a hurry sis.. spend that time in preparing yourself and making more money cheesy .. I kinda wish my family's interview was postponed till early next year..lol .. thank God anyway.. it is well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
BULLETIN RELEASED.

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA

Except: Egypt 15,850
Ethiopia 19,000
Nigeria 8,700
ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kaka143: Hello everyone n Congrats to dose that have their visas approved already and for dose that have their interview dates already scheduled...with d way d bulletin is going,only God knows when pple with a high CN like me should expect their interviews...CN is more than 11000...well God dey,...just thinking out aloud

is very low. I know for a fact that a big jump always occurs and the learned from another forum pinpointed March as that month. I'm not saying we should take their word as gospel but those guys really know their stuff. So let's chin up and keep faith.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
i am current cos my number is 83........ what should i do next forumites.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
ukemeglitter: WOW!!!
BULLETIN IS FINALLY OUT
For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Except: Egypt 15,850
Ethiopia 19,000
Nigeria 8,700

@Westcodes, you were correct but am surprised how you got it before it was finally posted, May be you .............................

Maybe I'm part of the system?...haha ogaboss, I'm not o! I'm just paying extra attention to the VB cos I need to get police certificates from a couple of places and they are time sensitive.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
kennex89: i am current cos my number is 83........ what should i do next forumites.

Wait for your 2nd NL. Meanwhile, I believe your civil documents are in order, when your 2NL drops, proceed with police clearance and medicals. You can inform us when going for your interview so we can send good wishes your way and don't forget to come share your success with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
westcodes:

Maybe I'm part of the system?...haha ogaboss, I'm not o! I'm just paying extra attention to the VB cos I need to get police certificates from a couple of places and they are time sensitive.
Lol. well done mr westcodes, it doesnt matter how you get the visa bulletin info. i am in the same situation like you where i need police certificates for different places. it seems you applied from outside nigeria. correct? i've some concerns since i would be interviewed outside nigeria...btw my CN is current so i'm chilling for 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaka143(f): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ Darhmee n West codes Thanks for d encouragement...i guess we will all just prayerfully n patiently wait...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thaanx to everyone in thiz forum! We picked up our visa today! I return all the Glory and adoration to Baba God.to those waitin for 2NL or to be interviewd. God will surely surprise and favour u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Denial
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
January 2014 Visa Bulletin is out, please check if u r current.. http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6228.html
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Darhmee: hey guys.. just a little update.. we we called from the embassy to come drop a copy of our marriage cert.. so I went 2 do d drop off and the pickup of our originals and we were told to com for d visa nxt thursday.. I met some other people who were doing drop offs too and also, people who were being interviewed.

plenty visas were approved to my face and just 1 was denied by that beautiful black american chic.. d guy won a dv lotery.. when he got to the window, he had issues with his place of birth, d one in his initial application is diff from the one he filled in d form, so he explaind that it was a mistake and the lady overlooked, then d lady decided to ask him about his edu qualification, he said he just gained admission to a uni so d lady decided to ask him what econs, commerce, opportunity cost is but he didnt answer well, so she asked what he was doing befor gaining admission and he he has searchin for a job and playing football.. his visa wasnt approved anyway..

pls if applying as single, read ur books well, they believe ur still young and so, ur brain shld be sharp like that..

may God help us all and may He bless this forum
cheers!
I was d person dat was denied
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiwuike20:

Sorry about that bro... All is well!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
I lost my cool and cudnt think clearly. Just imagine somebody who was admitted to study law not able to elaborate on demand and price?
I was not able to defend my olevel so they thought It wasn't mine.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am so sorry brother. All is well...
chiwuike20: I lost my cool and cudnt think clearly. Just imagine somebody who was admitted to study law not able to elaborate on demand and price?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiwuike20: I lost my cool and cudnt think clearly. Just imagine somebody who was admitted to study law not able to elaborate on demand and price?

Sorry to hear how things went, crumbling under pressure is one thing that worries me so much. Sorry once more my friend.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
oh so sorry dear, it is well..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
brother you are great! You know how? It is because of the courage u summoned to come back and tell us this-it is a sign of greatness. Bro, never feel depressed, for God has better plans for you in life. Gather yourself, I bet you, bright morrow awaits you. You are born to be Great!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiwuike20:

OMG.. im terribly sorry my brother.. myself and Ityroyal have been hoping and praying that u shouldnt be the one i saw at d embassy but u know, God has His own way of doing things.. I saw u were nervous over there like u said.. it is well bro, its all for the greater good.. thanks for coming back here to give us feedback.. its such a bold step..may d good Lord be with u..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
ikomboy: Lol. well done mr westcodes, it doesnt matter how you get the visa bulletin info. i am in the same situation like you where i need police certificates for different places. it seems you applied from outside nigeria. correct? i've some concerns since i would be interviewed outside nigeria...btw my CN is current so i'm chilling for 2NL

I played on my return home, congrats on been current, how is the police clearance thing going?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Hogan007: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
HSMP may re-open next year for those still interested in migrating to UK for work.Fingers crossed. grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
westcodes:

Wait for your 2nd NL. Meanwhile, I believe your civil documents are in order, when your 2NL drops, proceed with police clearance and medicals. You can inform us when going for your interview so we can send good wishes your way and don't forget to come share your success with us.

I will be going to the interview with my wife, she is the principal applicant, she played as single but we got married in the process through registry and may 1st she told me she won, so some friends advised that we can go together as couples that it is possible. what do you think we have all documents to back this up.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2013

ehya ;( sorry bro.. Now u have to focus on the future
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
kennex89:

I will be going to the interview with my wife, she is the principal applicant, she played as single but we got married in the process through registry and may 1st she told me she won, so some friends advised that we can go together as couples that it is possible. what do you think we have all documents to back this up.

Did you get married before she found out she was selected? They only try to determine if the marriage is genuine and not to claim derivative. In your case, I believe the marriage is genuine so you have nothing to worry about. Go with pictures from your pre marriage years and also during and after marriage. Messages exchanged can also help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
kennex89:

Congrats bro. Sure u are good to go if u avc al docs confirming ur legal union. Go with lots of pix b4 n after wedding and also pix durring ur wedding. Also get ur facts about each other right n u av ur visas in Jesus name. I believe u will be separated to ask questions in relation to ur marriage that's why u need to get ur facts on each other right. Wish u divine success IJN amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
I really appreciate you for the great courage you have shown to come back to the forum & share such experience.
May God of second chance remember you for good.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2013

Oh ! well, God knows best , it wasnt your knowledge to win among millions of pple,just cointineu praying to God. he has good things for u in stock. You Cant ask him Why , thats is Why HE is God.
plz , dont stop serving him am sure He will suprise u.
Dear Sorry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
westcodes:

I played on my return home, congrats on been current, how is the police clearance thing going?

I live outside NIGERIA so I am looking for a trusted way to get police record from Lagos 'cause the one I got in September when I went home is expired. Will you have your interview outside NIGERIA? 'Cause I think there are some extra things needed from those who will be interviewed outside NIGERIA.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
@kennet89 congratz when are u current?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
So so so sorry for the denial! Am very sure God will perfect a better future for you! It is well my brother. Life goes on bro!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
ikomboy:

I live outside NIGERIA so I am looking for a trusted way to get police record from Lagos 'cause the one I got in September when I went home is expired. Will you have your interview outside NIGERIA? 'Cause I think there are some extra things needed from those who will be interviewed outside NIGERIA.

The plan is to have my interview here in Nigeria. I didn't anticipate the VB moving so slow, I already filled in lagos embassy so I'll just wait for it. Good thing I have some free time now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Chikwike, just relax let God be God. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.