Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426419 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Visa pickup today!!!
Glory be to God almighty and also, many thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum.. so many of us would have been lost without u guys!
Obatide, ityroyal, femishow, kevwe flex, akeem(forgotten ur username) and other special contributors.. Godbless u guys abundantly!

So I have 2 questions pls
1. Can I pay for the green card using my friend's mastercard?

2. My mom and I are planning to leave first week in April.. hope its not too late? we medicals 9th of November and visa was approved 3rd of december.

I await responses cheesy God bless.

olutola1:
It's nice tip from Kevwe_flex, if people can afford it. I guess keeping ur stuff dat way is close-by and safer too if you're alone.
I gave them #400.. lol.. d guy said I should give them 500 but I had 1k notes and some change
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hi People, My Family's visa package has been pick by my Mother-in-Law! The package is enroute to Abuja via DHL now. Thanks guys for the support. Keep u all posted.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Boomshakar: Good morning house. I'm sorry for not posting my interview details in all this while. Here are the full details. The C O was a black American beautiful lady.

co: good morning

me: Good morning ma

co: can I take your finger print?

me: yes you can. Then she took my finger print.

co: pls lift up your right hand and take oath that all you're going say here would be the truth.

me: I took the oath.

co: is this only the qualification you have?

me: yes

co: pls sign here

me: she gave me my form to sign

co: what have you being doing since you finish your school?

me: still seeking for admission

co: its over seven years you got this certificate

me: Yes, but in 2009 I went to the bible school

co: do you have any evidence to proof that

me: yes then I brought out the bible school certificate and the photocopy. she checked it and returned it to me.

co: do you have children?

me: no, I'm single

co: what have you been doing for living

me: driving

co: Government, Commercial or Private?

me: Private

Then C O started typing... then brought out two white paper for me and start explaining on how to pay my USCIS Greed card fee and circled one of the address on the other paper showing me where I'm going to pick up my visa same day the following week.

co: congratulations.

me: Thank you.

Glory be to God for His Exceeding Grace! Now i have my visa with me.
I also want to use this opportunity to thank you good family for your support of advice and prayer.
Also to those that are preparing for their interview go and return with testimony because the visa is yours already and congratulations to you in anticipation.
Congratulations! May ours be as easy as urs! Amen!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Darhmee: Visa pickup today!!!
Glory be to God almighty and also, many thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum.. so many of us would have been lost without u guys!
Obatide, ityroyal, femishow, kevwe flex, akeem(forgotten ur username) and other special contributors.. Godbless u guys abundantly!

2. My mom and I are planning to leave first week in April.. hope its not too late? we medicals 9th of November and visa was approved 3rd of december.

Greetings. Congratulations on your journey of becoming American citizen. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
1. Yes you can pay using a friend's mastercard, as some folks actually paid using their friend's mastercard abroad.
2. First week of April it means your GC would arrive no sooner than you arrive the States, if the 45 days of GC arrival that is applicable in some states is also obtainable in your intended state.
How's "Mumsy"? Say me well to her.
May the Good Lord protect and preserve you till then. Wishing you a merry Christmas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello good people I congratulate every one dat has collected their visa and I congrtulate in advance does dat ar yet to collect because my interview too is last week in Jan...

OKAY:my question is for the interview do we need affidavit of support(I-864) and 1064 & W2 2013...pls am awaiting a quick response...I love u all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Darhmee: Visa pickup today!!!

I gave them #400.. lol.. d guy said I should give them 500 but I had 1k notes and some change

Congrats on ur visas, note u must enter US before six months after the day of ur medicals. Wish u favor anytime u decide to move.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
justdre: Hello good people I congratulate every one dat has collected their visa and I congrtulate in advance does dat ar yet to collect because my interview too is last week in Jan...

OKAY:my question is for the interview do we need affidavit of support(I-864) and 1064 & W2 2013...pls am awaiting a quick response...I love u all

No No No. Affidavits of surport is not required from DV Applicants.
Very Sure NO.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
ikomboy: Hello my e-family...2NL is out. my interview has just been slated for Feb 3, 2014... So if you're current you may want to check for your interview date. I must say this nairaland thread is the best EXPO anyone can have for the interview. I know OLUWA is involved already. Thanks everyone for all your inputs. CN:AF2014000083**. A quick question: do I need to renew my passport that's expiring September 2014 or is it good to go for the interview?

CONGRATS MY DEAR, AM HAPPY FOR YOU. AM WITHIN THIS RANGE AND AM WAITING FOR MY 2NL. GOODLUCK
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Praise Jesus, bless the name of the Lord, interview successful and visa granted! Details coming up soon!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
olutola1: Praise Jesus, bless the name of the Lord, interview successful and visa granted! Details coming up soon!!!
Congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Am happy for you my dear. Please share your interview. We are waiting. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good day forumites, all praise be to almighty Allah. I have just called Kcc and they told me my interview date. The lady I talked to said they will email me within 2wks. So pls if u are current and anxious, put a call through to them. They wil tell u if ur case ve been scheduled.
Cn:6***
Form sent:sept 01 2013
Interview date: 1st wk of february.
Please I really need ur prayers.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
olutola1: Praise Jesus, bless the name of the Lord, interview successful and visa granted! Details coming up soon!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
congrats dear. So happy for you. I key into ur success in shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Congrats olutola1,me and my husband key into ur success ijn.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2013

OLUWASEUN". congrats bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote
author=olutola1]Praise Jesus, bless the name of the Lord, interview
successful and visa granted! Details coming up soon!!![/quote] congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! am soo happy for u,dts a good christmas gift to u and ur family.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2013

Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Congrats bro.we re waiting for you in the state.pls buy thick jackets when u re coming ooo

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Madu77:

CONGRATS MY DEAR, AM HAPPY FOR YOU. AM WITHIN THIS RANGE AND AM WAITING FOR MY 2NL. GOODLUCK

Glad to know. But if you're really anxious you can call KCC and you'll be told if your interview is by the corner. Cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Amen, i tap from ur grace in Jesus name.. amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sqlerror: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
timimoyegun:

There's nothing to worry about, if u had called KCC and u got a responce like this
it shows your case is in progress. Pls just relax ur mind and get things ready especially
money cus one u get ur 2NL; bros na to dey spend till u reach Yankee.

Wish u the best. Success is ours.

Thank God, my 2NL just landed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
bukiemma: Congrats to @okeyman n adebayo.. I'm so happy for u.. May our good God bless those awaiting their 2nl or interviews such testimonies...

I have collected my visa today and I've paid d uscis fee. Bought ticket too for Dec 19th flight... Lol yeah I know I'm rushing things but its not my fault. 9ja haff tire me ooo dats y. Big thank u to those who answered my questions... It was really helpful! Big kudos to u guys. This forum is d best ever! God bless us all
so happy for u dear,pls how much did u get ur tticket?aany help?I need cheap ticket too against jan.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
2NL just arrived. Interview scheduled for Feb 6th. I thank God, abeg pray for me for grace.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank GOD, My 2NL just landed.....
CN:76**
Forms Sent:Oct 02 2013
Forms Delivered:Oct 07 2013
Interview Date: 2nd wk of February.
*Put me in ur Prayers Guys

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good evening house. I don't know if it's just me, has anyone heard from komakan lately? It's been a while I saw his post.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2013

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013

God is great , settled already, next level

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
2nd Letter received , first week of Feb .CN 79** i thank God . form sent in July .

God na ya hand i deyy ooo, Aoz pls i need ya prayers

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Olutola1 Congrats on your visa success. Me and my wife key into it IJN. May the good luck and favor continue to follow you IJN. Pls remember us in your prayers o. We are awaiting your interview experience.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Finally, my 2nl has arrived...Alhamdulillah. Some words form those that are not yet current/received 2nl: pls don't despair or feel bad. God is the best of thoose who plan, Let Him do the proper planning. For those that aren't yet current, don't worry,the visa bulletin will move in ur favor (ameen). No matter the range of ur Case Numbers; No forumite would be left unscheduled by kcc by God's grace ameen. We shall all get our visas approved in shaa Allaah. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
House i have been finally invited for interview with my wife, she is the principal applicant and i am the beneficiary, please house i will need your prayers and also advice and what we have to do now. thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
please there are two typographical errors on my interview letter, one on my second name of C but they used G and also mistake on house address too, please hope there is no problem with this. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.