Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426871 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
bamideleniayo: The USCIS FEE IS 330 dollars....

Source http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee
It's $165 not $330. Guess it was an error.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gagubric: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
please I'm a Dv 2014 winner with a CN AF90xxx, what is my chance to be appointed for an interview
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sueadex:
It's $165 not $330. Guess it was an error.
yep.. thanks for the correction though...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
eleshinleekan:
Amen! Your success story is guaranteed IJN,Amen.

Horseman;Congratulobia.I am very happy for you and the family.God bless u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by wavecase: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
How long does it take for the medical result to expire.? The expiring date on mine is 3months from the date i recievied it... will i have to do another test b4 travelling?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
wavecase: How long does it take for the medical result to expire.? The expiring date on mine is 3months from the date i recievied it... will i have to do another test b4 travelling?

It should be 6months from the day you did it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please can anyone help me with d contact # of Mr Samuel of Alagbon for the Police Report? planning to do our police report and medical tomorrow.
God is in control...
Testimony on Sept 2...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
eleshinleekan: **********TO GOD BE THE GLORY*************
Interview experience.....
After some delays,we finally made our way to d interview hall,pay d visa fee,submission of docz..........
my daughter was eating her biscuit when our number finally buzzd...

Co; *to my daughter - hey, u want to give me some (biscuits) ?
Me..; was praying inside for her to say yes or good afternoon but my daughter was jus staring at him and finally said- your window is not open...your window is not open...lol.
Co; are u A.B.C.
Me; yes. I am A,this is B,and here is C. *swearing...*fingerprint... Co; ur highest qualificatn.
Me; bla...
Co; when did u finish ?
Me; bla...
Co; how many exams did u write? Me;bla... Co;How old is ur daughter? Wifey; *not want to be left out smiley. Bla...
Co; was she born through caesarian ?
Me; *a little surprised. Bla...
Co; u r so so age ?
Me; yes.
Co; you look older than ur age,just like myself.
#we both smiled. Co; where did u play d lottery
Me;@ a cafe next street to ours
Co;how much did they collect?
Me;btw N700-N1,000 we paid for d passport photo and airtime.
Co; have u played Visa lottery before?
Me; yes but I don't always bother to check d result.
**off interview(As a matter of fact,it was a man dat assisted us to play in his cafe that was looking up and down for me to tell me I won . He's not an agent o bcoz he didn't collect extra kobo from me)*
Co; was nodding...typed...circled. Okay, pick ur visa at......greencard........... Me;grabbed wifey nd kissed her !

Congratz
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
StSteven: Please can anyone help me with d contact # of Mr Samuel of Alagbon for the Police Report? planning to do our police report and medical tomorrow.
God is in control...
Testimony on Sept 2...

Just ask anybody at alagbon dat u wnt to see Sergent Samuel and tell him dat you are frm Godwin(Kevwe-flex).He is a green house member bt he as jet out of naija...am tellin u all dis bcus sergent samuel may ask u abt Godwin as he ask me wen i go dere for my police report.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lakeside4christ:

Just ask anybody at alagbon dat u wnt to see Sergent Samuel and tell him dat you are frm Godwin(Kevwe-flex).He is a green house member bt he as jet out of naija...am tellin u all dis bcus sergent samuel may ask u abt Godwin as he ask me wen i go dere for my police report.
thanks to you lakeside... we r done with him. He is a nice man sef
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Soldierboy30(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Goodday all plz how do one sign up for this diversity visa because it looks like its only in lagos.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tunnath: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Tell Dreams to relax and be prayerful. God doesn't do half job...He is a perfect finisher. I am a DV 2013 winner, was also on Administrative Process and I was eventually called after the Embassy visitation to my house. Let him be consistent in whatever information he gave and be prayerful. ..that is the only action God needs from him and the rest will be a testimony in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Adeboy007:

Good day brother.... Ddream77 is actually not very happy right now with the situation of his visa status.. he has been asking questions on VO's thread about when the Administration processing of his Visa will be over and grant him visa approved.

But the responds he receives from LagosIV@state.gov giving him a doubtful mind if they will sort his case and complete Administration Processing and grant his visa approved before the end of 30th September the fiscal year.

Lets hope everything will workout for him before the aforementioned date

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 2:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Yes you can as long as you got married in truth and your name is included in the form she sent to KCC. You must also have enough proof of marriage authenticity.
tunnath: Hello house,pls if my girlfrnd won visa lottery,can I go to the embassy wt her bin married?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote
author=shidoshi]
he is not in the country yet and doesn't have visa in his hands[/quote]

Adults are NOT MUCH again in the house. Shidoshi How do u knw. Asking for a favour doesn't warrant insult. Pls becareful what and how u post comments. Must u comment wen u aren't sure of something. Iv got my visa before u think of 2NL

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Soldierboy30: Goodday all plz how do one sign up for this diversity visa because it looks like its only in lagos.

Diversity lottery is closed to Nigeria now.
So many trying to leave that the quota is full.
No chance now for a few years!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house, pls I need the help of anybody in Minnesota here
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
To God be the glory, my visa was approved this morning. I thank God and members of this house for help on requirements through postings on this forum. I will give details later.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Glory to God, visa approved since morning. Details to come shortly.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Plz house, do I need to take my certificate to abuja for certificate authentification b4 I can use it in Americ, or wht do I do bcs I don't hve time, I will leave nigeria by next week
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
kaygee1977: Tell Dreams to relax and be prayerful. God doesn't do half job...He is a perfect finisher. I am a DV 2013 winner, was also on Administrative Process and I was eventually called after the Embassy visitation to my house. Let him be consistent in whatever information he gave and be prayerful. ..that is the only action God needs from him and the rest will be a testimony in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Amen... Yes, God is an auto-finisher....
but it will be so nice and honoring to have the VO and crew in our house o. we can make hot Amala for them with eja kika
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congrats
felixfelix: Glory to God, visa approved since morning. Details to come shortly.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by BUSATOS: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congrats egbonbode
EgbonBode: To God be the glory, my visa was approved this morning. I thank God and members of this house for help on requirements through postings on this forum. I will give details later.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congratz to u my friend. To GOD be the Glory
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
EgbonBode: To God be the glory, my visa was approved this morning. I thank God and members of this house for help on requirements through postings on this forum. I will give details later.
Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Firewami:

Adults are NOT MUCH again in the house. Shidoshi How do u knw. Asking for a favour doesn't warrant insult. Pls becareful what and how u post comments. Must u comment wen u aren't sure of something. Iv got my visa before u think of 2NL

These were your posts;

" visaOfficer:

Good news! You're the family in which the mom's first name starts with T, right? If so, the results were in that pile I wrote about yesterday. You'll hear from us Monday or Tuesday, and I think you'll be pleased.....

Good morning ma, We appreciate ur effort on our case. Pls don't forget us ma. Thank you and have a nice day.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Firewami: 9:43am On Aug 01

VisaOfficer:

Good news! You're the family in which the mom's first name starts with T, right? If so, the results were in that pile I wrote about yesterday. You'll hear from us Monday or Tuesday, and I think you'll be pleased.....

I'm so happy ma, thank you so much, infact i'm short of words and my little princess is saying thank you as well. My name starts with T
Thanks once again for the swift response.

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Firewami: 8:54am On Aug 01
Good morning ma and happy new month.
Kindly assist ma, i read here on nairaland of someone who has a case similar to my family case and how you were of great assistance to them. Pls my family and i will be very grateful if you could render the same assistance to us. We had our interview on may 6th and we're asked to do a dna test, we dropped samples on july 7th and on july 18th the laboratory(DDC) that did the test informed us that the result has been sent to lagos embassy but since then we've not heard anything from the embassy. Please ma help us to look into it.
Thank you ma.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Firewami: 1:36pm On Jun 30

VisaOfficer:

1. In general, once we've received the DNA results, applicants are contacted within a week. We do tend to receive several results at once, so it takes a while for us to put the results with the correct case, review the case to see what else is needed, and hand the case off to the person whose duty it is to contact the applicant. It's not a same-day event by any means. But it should be fairly quick.

2. Medical reports generally expire in six months (three if there are certain medical problems).

3. You'll be told what to bring for the next interview. Every case is different, so I can't give you a concrete answer based on what you've written here.

Good luck!

Thank you, that does it, so we should be expecting to get invited within 3 weeks.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Firewami: 12:34pm On Jun 30
Good morning vo, i am so happy u r back after the attack on nairaland, may God richly bless u.
My question are - (1) how long does it take to get re-invited for interview after DNA testing result might hv bn released?
(2) How long does it take for medical report to expire? because we did ours in April and we had our interview in may from where we asked to do dna testing.
(3) What should we come along with on the day of our 2nd interview?

Thank you so much and have a pleasant day."

my comments were based on those at the time I made them and still stand by them

You can brag about whatever you got just know that I did not come here with a lottery and its my sixteen year here tongue tongue tongue duhhh and still bringing more family over!!!!! shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014

Congratulation bro! am happy for you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014

Congratulation to you!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congratulations my man.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congratulations EgbonBode. Its been a very while. God will perfect other areas you want him intervene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.