Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425366 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 01, 2013
UNA DEY TRY, SO ALL OF UNA WAN LEAVE NAIJA cry cry cry WELL I GO ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU winners n loosers.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by DrMuzungu(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2013
Someone I know is trying to check her status, and after filling the form with all the correct data, their web site says the data is incorrect. On the attempt to retrieve the control number, the same issue. What to do? sad
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by NEROSKY(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2013
maxjax: [size=25pt]Green card lottery will be abolished by US immigration reform bill[/size]

Holy ghost fire!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2013
odunmanuel: Why?

Because I'm in the system, legal and want my PR signed when it's time!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jeezybuck: 12:04am On May 02, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed THEM NO PICK ME AFTER I DON SH.IT FOR MY BOXERS cry cry cry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 12:07am On May 02, 2013
odunmanuel: Why cnt u do d registration by ursef ? Where u do d registration does nt guarantee ur selection. Ur lucky chances is in ur hand. Next time,do it by ursef. Just my advice. Gud luck
@odun, my aunt was d one dat brought op d idea of visa lottery,so isent her all she needed..I knw location doesn't determine, bt she did 4 family(6 in numb)so hopfuly, smthng wil work out...she's undergoing a course, nd vry busy,dats y she said friday..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sammiel: 12:30am On May 02, 2013
Right from childhood I've been taught to always drink holy water when checking anything result online and make sure I shine my eyes very well in order to see beyond the physical. Most of you have been selected for a greener card but your worldly eyes will as usual see not selected. Follow my steps and your green lives will never remain the same cos no place like the green home!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2013
maxjax:

was just passin' an info undecided 2ndly, I don't need any kind of confirmation digitz to get to the USA
Understood and noted!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by emmanuell23(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2013
Plz if it keeps showing invalid confirmation code when its the right one what do you do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2013
Has not been selected. God is still faithful to his word!!! A big congrats to the lucky winners!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 2:08am On May 02, 2013
Dem no select me sha! angry angry

Well, nothing to worry about, we're here already cool

Success to you all hoping to cross over one day.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tpia5: 2:37am On May 02, 2013
NEROSKY:

Holy ghost fire!

There's no need to panic, my goodness.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 2:44am On May 02, 2013
Anoda year of deception.just checked usin opera-mini n it says the usual stuff....Based.....gudluck 2 d selectees.its tym 2 rise so ur co will tell ya "welcome 2 America".je reste débout...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 3:16am On May 02, 2013
j
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 4:48am On May 02, 2013
NEROSKY:

Holy ghost fire!

LOL! A typical Nigerian...... No need for holy ghost fire because the reform is almost at the concluding part but the way it's going to be is what everyone don't know. The republicans are after trashing the DV badly.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:54am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide: Hello Guys. I have been selected for futher processing

@experts/experienced winners
I need confirmation for the following questions:
Only documents required to be sent to KCC are DSP-122, DS-230 and passport photographs?
Non of the required documents like Birth Cert, Police Report should be sent to KCC at this point?
NPC Attestation is sufficient for those born in the '70s?
Is Court Affidavit required for loss of Birth Cert?
Can Police Report be obtained by proxy? (not in Naija presently)
What other information do I need to start the processing now?

Thanks as you provide answers to my humble request

Only documents required to be sent to KCC are DSP-122, DS-230 and passport photographs? YES
Non of the required documents like Birth Cert, Police Report should be sent to KCC at this point?YES
NPC Attestation is sufficient for those born in the '70s? YES
Is Court Affidavit required for loss of Birth Cert?YOU MAY NEED IT TO GET NPC CERTIFICATE
Can Police Report be obtained by proxy? (not in Naija presently).i DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT
What other information do I need to start the processing now?[/b]NONE FOR NOW,YOU CURRENT NUMBER WILL DETERMINE WEN TO HAVE INTERVIEW.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 5:00am On May 02, 2013
Thanks @Temmytanny!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:07am On May 02, 2013
Checking with Opera Mini browser, can it work?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2013
For those that have lost their confirmation number,you can still check using this link...

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/(S(rigqcv555xquv3450vvatm45))/Secure/RetrieveConfirmation.aspx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide: Thanks @Temmytanny!
wats the last 5 digit of your current number? please use xx for the last 2 digits
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 5:43am On May 02, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS to all who got selected for further processing... I'm indeed happy 4u all... May God be wit u thru out d different stages and processes as u embark on ur journey to d US of A. I remember vividly around this tym last year wen i was selected too... I was really excited and cuz i was once in ur shoes, i know how happy u're now. I SHARE IN UR YOUR JOY AND WISH U ALL D BEST OF LUCK.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 6:09am On May 02, 2013
o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:15am On May 02, 2013
Congrats to all successful applicants. Really wish you all the best. The journey has just started and patience is key cos there's a lot of waiting to be done.
To those who weren't selected, God knows best. God bless you all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 6:29am On May 02, 2013
l
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:30am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide: Can Police Report be obtained by proxy? (not in Naija presently)

Thanks as you provide answers to my humble request

Its possible but might seem a bit long tho it saved me time n money. I got sm1's contact at alagbon and sm1 collected d fingerprint form from him, sent it to me for fingerprinting to be done at the police hq in my present country.I sent that back to the contact person in nigeria for further processing n the police report was sent to me.There might be an easier way tho. You could ask sm1 to make enquiries in naij for you. Wish you all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:33am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide:

Thanks Honeydee...

I have more questions, I asked Temmy in the other thread. He's probabaly not online now.

Does my spouse also need police report?
Will I also need police report for my current place of abode? (I have been here for 5years)
As confirmed by Temmy all the required documents (like birth cert, police report) are ONLY relevant for visa interview?

Thanks for your time.

I believe your spouse would need a police report as well but since I was single I'd like sm1 else to confirm that and yes you would also need a police report from the country you are in now. I presented police reports from naij and my present country
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:41am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide:

Thanks Honeydee...

I have more questions, I asked Temmy in the other thread. He's probabaly not online now.

Will I also need police report for my current place of abode? (I have been here for 5years)
As confirmed by Temmy all the required documents (like birth cert, police report) are ONLY relevant for visa interview?

Thanks for your time.

Sorry I'm replying in parts. Just saw d latter part of ur post. Birth cert
Police report
Waec cert or evidence of 2yrs work (you shud check for the jobs that qualify tho)
Since you're married - marriage cert. Ud also need pictures and all as evidence of your relatnshp. The dv 2013 thread has a lot more info on interviews for couples but like temmy said this would be needed during your interview. You only send the dsp forms and passport pictures to kcc so u have adequate time to prepare.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 6:45am On May 02, 2013
m
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2013
opeyemayomide:

Thanks Honeydee...

Thanks for your time.
how many people do they choose in nigeria?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Whisper2d1: 7:30am On May 02, 2013
Chai, dz stf is js luck. Out of 7 million. Only 55,000 wud b chosen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:32am On May 02, 2013
spectacular007: @odun, my aunt was d one dat brought op d idea of visa lottery,so isent her all she needed..I knw location doesn't determine, bt she did 4 family(6 in numb)so hopfuly, smthng wil work out...she's undergoing a course, nd vry busy,dats y she said friday..
Best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.