Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview (17153 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Desloaaa(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2013
i sense plenty bitterness in her response.
It is well

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Vansnickers: 9:38pm On May 01, 2013
kokoye: A lady with common sense...and she's pretty too

Men! why are we like this..blame the creator?

Speak for yourself.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by StateOfMind: 9:44pm On May 01, 2013
...And why exactly did she have to refer to bisi komolafe's death
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Caracta(f): 11:28pm On May 01, 2013
StateOfMind: ...And why exactly did she have to refer to bisi komolafe's death
I wonder...

I like her though. Nice interview.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by ABsI1: 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
Is she related to Don Simeon (Vino Tinto)?
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by simdam500(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2013
miqos02: i have cold. i cant comment
and wat did u just do
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by leyitto(m): 5:03am On May 02, 2013
I think this interview was done shortly after her marriage broke up, long before the Stella Damascus stuff.... Seems I've read this particular interview sef, just cant place where or when.... Anyways, Doris baby, will you marry me?
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by PDF: 7:53am On May 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: She knows how to answer Nigerian journalist's interview questions about ones private life.

She sure does. I'll call that wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by ayanfeeledumare: 8:54am On May 02, 2013
Live your life Doris. You do not to be married b4 you can be happy. But learn your lessons from the past if ever you are going to marry again. If u caused it , try change. If not, shine your eyes.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by ddeola: 12:09pm On May 02, 2013
Nice one !
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by besoonline: 12:59pm On May 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Bofemsky: And because you read it from previous stories, that means its true? Just asking!
don't mind him, some people just have problems. They will just be saying all sorts of rubbish about other people. mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by charles424(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2013
gbanikiti: Don't worry Doris. The lord is your strength! Life goes on. it's not the end of the world. you are a beautiful and courageous woman. God will bless you with another man who will love and cherish you. It is well.

Well we should never blame anybody on this matter,as per what one of their family friends said,about her relationship with her husband,she took everything for granted in her marriage..before a man marry a woman he expect so many things that make marriage.a sweet venture not just making children or just for I must get an husband,a woman or man must be able to give all it take to make the marriage a success...I know down deep in her heart I mean Doris,she knws why her marriage crumbles,though not known by us...she should try to make ammendment,,especial concerning sex or she stay lonely for life.
I can't tell you vividly using sex as weapon against husband has ruined so many home...all we both aspire to have in a marriage is happiness,joy,so when these are lacking in a marriage,it will crumble,no matter how beautiful you may look...wake up ladies,,,sex with your husband will never kill you...Build your home,guide it with everything you have and never allow it to fail...or crumble.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Larrey(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2013
charles424:

Well we should never blame anybody on this matter,as per what one of their family friends said,about her relationship with her husband,she took everything for granted in her marriage..before a man marry a woman he expect so many things that make marriage.a sweet venture not just making children or just for I must get an husband,a woman or man must be able to give all it take to make the marriage a success...I know down deep in her heart I mean Doris,she knws why her marriage crumbles,though not known by us...she should try to make ammendment,,especial concerning sex or she stay lonely for life.
I can't tell you vividly using sex as weapon against husband has ruined so many home...all we both aspire to have in a marriage is happiness,joy,so when these are lacking in a marriage,it will crumble,no matter how beautiful you may look...wake up ladies,,,sex with your husband will never kill you...Build your home,guide it with everything you have and never allow it to fail...or crumble.
bt Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ person no blame anybody ƒό̲̣r̲̅ here naw, A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ we aя̲̅ε̲̣ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ perfect,†ђξ guy too go get bad side too naw
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 02, 2013
are you i.n.sane what nonsense did you type here ?
Larrey: bt Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ person no blame anybody ƒό̲̣r̲̅ here naw, A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ we α̲̅я̲̅ε̲̣ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ perfect,†ђξ guy too go get bad side too naw
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Larrey(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2013
smartchoice: are you i.n.sane what nonsense did you type here ?
am sorry for you
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by airmark(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2013
smartchoice: are you i.n.sane what nonsense did you type here ?
You sounded like my landlord while in school. He was never happy with anything. He could kill baby roaches with a sledge hammer.
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by anonymous6(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
kokoye: A lady with common sense...and she's pretty too

Men! why are we like this..blame the creator?

another issue entirely, I wouldn't blame God for it, but yes you are right she is pretty and deserves better
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by WAM1(f): 8:17pm On May 02, 2013
mydex93: Shows the high level of maturity she's got

You can say that again and again. I'm all smiles for her right now . I LOVE the way she answered her questions maturely. She says a lot in a few words AKA go figure smiley
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2013
undecided
Larrey: am sorry for you
Re: Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview by Btruth: 3:33pm On May 03, 2013
And have confirm that her ex- was married to Stella? Use your brain & don't just start something you cannot finish. Silly.

na2day!:
What's her problem sef?
Why she dey deny her man?
And push him into the arms of Stella?
Someone with her intelligence should know that sex should never be used as a weapon in marriage!
This is the basic law of marriage!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Sunmbo Adeoye Shares First Photos Of Her New Born Son / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.