Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! (638 Views)

Whr Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Call To All 9ja Youths / This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says / Nigerian Youths, Its Time We Got Elected Into Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by maximunimpact(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country
except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence
while our Leaders put our future in their bank
accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a
youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the
end no job. You are almost 40 and still your future is
as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents send you
to school to sit at home because our Government
have failed us. Let us come out one day and say No.
We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel
abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in
our country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry
why we keep believing God for a change, wake up
now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in
each of the 36states to challenge the Government.
We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild
it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as
they are consideredthe enemy. A man cannot have
billions of naira while millions of youths roam the
streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young
men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls
must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The
time has come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence,they have shown it
to the Niger delta militantsand nowthey are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per monthto the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected
officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to
berebuilt again like Libya, Iraq, Egypt and
Tunisia...pleas e spread this message unless you
want todie in poverty in a country where God has
destined all of us to be happy and prosperous...!! !
Pls send this msg to all ur contact cos anytin can
happen o!!! The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for granted!
I knw sum will say NO let start the move together by
joining the group "nigerian youths movement for
revolution"pls don't send friend request just like the
group "nigerian youths movement for revolution"
help us in recommending the group to ur family and
friend say no to bad leaders, say no to oppressors

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 01, 2013
do u have guns??
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2013
hahahaha bloody coward. Nah you go first run at the first shot of canister tear gas. I know your type
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by maximunimpact(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2013
Ok.
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2013
seriously nigeria is too divided for revolution. BUHAHARI AND CO calling for revolution cos Hausas nt in power.
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Kairoseki77: 9:32am On May 01, 2013
The best revolution is to exercise your democratic rights and elect positive leaders, starting at the local government level.

Then hold them accountable.

The best way to do this is to get involved in the polity. Start a youth organization and demand change.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2013
Michaeljones36: The best revolution is to exercise your democratic rights and elect positive leaders, starting at the local government level.

Then hold them accountable.

The best way to do this is to get involved in the polity. Start a youth organization and demand change.
sounds better
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by 9jii(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2013
WE are just like them deep down,so we ll end up fighting ourselves.
What we need now is to change n drop religious and tribal sentiments,our selfish,hatred,laziness and greed.
We should search for truth,reality and knowledge.
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by WorldwarIII: 9:55am On May 01, 2013
Show your face, lead and we shall follow!
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2013
@Op, the Arab spring was started by a young Tunisian setting himself on fire. You can kick start the Nigerian spring by doing the same.

Cowards hiding under their mouse and keyboards to call for revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by 360command: 10:28am On May 01, 2013
Try and read about the group called ' I am 132' or 'yo soy 132'. Its a mexican group created by students protesting against the evil of the mexican govt.
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by Dykecosby: 11:09am On May 01, 2013
I know people lyk u, dat u r jobless doesn't mean u should reason thru' ur anus, U can easily be shut up by giving u a paltry sum...smh
Re: Enough Is Enough! 9ja YOUTHS Its Time 4 REVOLUTION! by maximunimpact(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2013
@dykecosby am gainfully and profitably employed. Am not a jobless guy and I always hold my side. 4 doz of u callin me a coward, may u guyz pls define who a coward is?

(1) (Reply)

Mmanti Umoh Speaks! Animal Farm 2015 / Our Private Jet Cost N7 Billion, Not N9 Billion – Amaechi / Voilent Conflicts! Is Northern Geopolitics Still Formidable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.