Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Somalis----are we not great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somalis----are we not great (37257 Views)

Is God Not Great / Allah Is Not Great. / God / Jesus Is Not Great (or Cannot Do Greater Things Than Humans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:15am On May 01, 2013
What you think?

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:21am On May 01, 2013
I think we are the bomb
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2013
Imao!

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2013
What about accumulating a lot of speed and illegal parking tickets? Oops yahweh did not remember that!

2 Likes

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:28am On May 01, 2013
HAHAHAHA
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:29am On May 01, 2013
HI, FOLKS, CONFESS YOUR SINS TO ME.

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2013
somalia9: I FOUND MORE CRIMES THAT I HAVE COMMITTED, AM MUSLIM BY THE WAY.

53. Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18)

54. Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19)

6. Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve been told about (5:1)

nigerians, list your crimes here.

A sin against whom?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:33am On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

A sin against whom?

which one of the 76 sins have you committed?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:35am On May 01, 2013
So what does the Bible tell us?

-Who should we kill? ?

Homosexuals (Lev.20:13, Rom.1:26-32)
Adulterers (Lev.20:10, Deut.22:22)
Disobedient children (Deut.21:20-21, Lev.20:9, Exod.21:15)
Women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deut.22:13-21)
All non-Christians (parable told by Christ - Luke.19:27)
Those accused of wickedness by at least two people (Deut.17:2-7)
Anyone who works on the Sabbath (Exod.35:2-3, Num.15:32-6) (not even to kindle a fire, and no exclusion for ambulance drivers)
Women

It is shameful for a woman to speak in church (1Cor.14:34-5)
A man must OK his wife´s words if they are to have force (Num.30:cool
A woman must not teach or hold authority over a man (1Tim.2:12)
Lot saves the messengers from the men of Sodom by offering up his virgin daughters to ´do to them as you please´ (Gen.19:cool Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Moses - Num.31:17-cool
Slavery

God supports slavery (Lev.25:44-6, Exod.21:2-8, Eph.6:5, Col.3:22)
Instructions on how to sell your daughter as a slave (Exod.21:7-cool
When to give your slaves severe or light beatings (Luke.12:42-cool
OK to beat slaves only if they don´t die within 2 days (Exod.21:20-1)
How to mark your slave: drive an awl through its ear (Deut.15:17)
Marriage

It´s best if all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser-of-two-evils compromise for Christians too weak to resist their sexual urges, for it is better to marry than to burn. (Paul - 1Cor.7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife (apparently a far more 'holy' union than a genuine, loving same-sex relationship) - Deut.22:28-9
Justice

If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, then that proves her guilt (Num.5:12-31)
42 children killed by bears for calling a prophet baldy (2King.2:23-4)
OK to beat your children with a rod - it won't kill them (Prov.23:13-4)
God commits, orders, or endorses every form of atrocity known to man (pretty much pick a page of the Old Testament at random)

Do the Old Testament laws still apply?

Every jot and tittle (Christ Matt.5:17-9)

Christ, what a role model!

Christ tells us we must hate our entire family, and even our own life, if we want to be one of His disciples (Luke.14:26)
Those who abandon their families will be rewarded (Matt.19:29)
´For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother... And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.´ (Christ - Matt.10:35-6)
I came not to send peace, but a sword (Christ - Matt.10:34)
If you don´t have a sword, sell your clothes to buy one (Luke.22:36)
Curses fig tree for not bearing fruit in off-season (Mark.11:12-4, 20-1)
Didn´t want to help girl because she was a ´dog´ gentile (Matt.15:22-cool

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

which one of the 76 sins have you committed?

Committed against whom? I have lied to friends a few times, shoplifted a box of beat by dre from the apple store etc...... But they are no crime against any god tho cool
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:40am On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

Committed against whom? I have lied to friends a few times, shoplifted a box of beat by dre from the apple store etc...... But they are no crime against any god tho cool

well according to your bible any crime against a human is a crime against god.

Are you saying i can kill people, rape them, steal from them, and i am guaranteed paradise?

If so it wouldnt surprise me, as christianity is always changing, lol
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:42am On May 01, 2013
i cant believe god had to ban these, people back then must have been animals, lol

25. Being Intimate with your mother (18:7)

26. Being Intimate with your father’s wife (18:

27. Being Intimate with your sister (18:9)

28. Being Intimate with your granddaughter (18:10)

29. Being Intimate with your half-sister (18:11)

30. Being Intimate with your biological aunt (18:12-13)

31. Being Intimate with your uncle’s wife (18:14)

32. Being Intimate with your daughter-in-law (18:15)

33. Being Intimate with your sister-in-law (18:16)

34. Being Intimate with a woman and also Being Intimate with her daughter or granddaughter (bad news for Alan Clark) (18:17)

35. Marrying your wife’s sister while your wife still lives (18:18)

36. Being Intimate with a woman during her period (18:19)

40. Being Intimate with an animal (18:23)

2 Likes

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

well according to your bible any crime against a human is a crime against god.

Are you saying i can kill people, rape them, steal from them, and i am guaranteed paradise?

If so it wouldnt surprise me, as christianity is always changing, lol

My bible? Do think all naira landers believe the bible? Well i dont! Fook the bible and religion

I dont steal from fellow humans, just joking! But i do not believe in a paradise to be nice to my fellow humans

I love everyone around me.....that is what life is about
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:48am On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

My bible? Do think all naira landers believe the bible? Well i dont! Fook the bible and religion

I dont steal from fellow humans, just joking! But i do not believe in a paradise to be nice to my fellow humans

I love everyone around me.....that is what life is about

Ok. I never understood why people would take the religion of the people who enslaved their people.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:53am On May 01, 2013
Any confessions my dear nigerians?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

Ok. I never understood why people would take the religion of the people who enslaved their people.

Farking dumbazz

How do you think Islam got to Africa if not slavery? Especially sub-saharan Africa?

Maybe you think you are Arab grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

I wonder too. The masters usually write the stories of the slaves.

Most Africans don't know the history of their people,but they call quote the whole book of the jewish bible. That makes me sad sad

No one knows the pre- colonial stories but they will tell you everything about Moses and Jesus

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 11:56am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Farking dumbazz

How do you think Islam got to Africa if not slavery? Especially sub-saharan Africa?

You should know Somalis were never enslaved, further more Somalis became muslims before many arabs, as the prophets companions came to ethiopia ( present day somalia) to seek refuge from the arabs who were persecuting the Prophets companions.

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 11:57am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Farking dumbazz

Lol....he is an Arab wannabe....... He forgot he is black. Imao!

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

Lol....he is an Arab wannabe....... He forgot he is black. Imao!

By all definitions I am arab, as arab is a culture not an ethnicity, since arabs are classified as white in the west.

And no i dont consider myself arab, nor do i consider my self Black, I am somali, Somalis along with Ethiopians, Eritreans, North Sudanese, Southern Egyptians are a not negroid but are a cushitic people who dont have the features of blacks.

The only subsaharan africans who are part of the arab world are Somalis (Somalia, Djibouti)

2 Likes

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

You should know Somalis were never enslaved, further more Somalis became muslims before many arabs, as the prophets companions came to ethiopia ( present day somalia) to seek refuge from the arabs who were persecuting the Prophets companions.

Somalis became muslims before many Arabs? How did they know islam without knowing Arabic first?

Go and read your history again. Your forefathers were "Arabized" before they accepted islam in the early centuries.

Arabized- dehumanised and colonized by the Arabs to become wanna-be Arabs
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

By all definitions I am arab, as arab is a culture not an ethnicity, since arabs are classified as white in the west.

And no i dont consider myself arab, nor do i consider my self Black, I am somali, Somalis along with Ethiopians, Eritreans, North Sudanese, Southern Egyptians are a not negroid but are a cushitic people who dont have the features of blacks.

The only subsaharan africans who are part of the arab world are Somalis (Somalia, Djibouti)

Shut up.....you are even darker than me in skin colour.

Arab wannabe.

Arab slave. Is Arabic your language? Was it the original language of you forefathers?

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Somalis became muslims before many Arabs? How did they know islam without knowing Arabic first?

Go and read your history again. Your forefathers were "Arabized" before they accepted islam in the early centuries.

Arabized- dehumanised and colonized by the Arabs to become wanna-be Arabs

You should read history, Somalis became muslims before egyptians, iraqis, iranians etc.

Somalis for your info, speak somali and our national language is Somali, unlike the negroids who speak european languages as their national languages.

Somalis are not arabicised as our culture has always been similar, just like any neighboring countries have similar cultures.

Somalis were never colonized as somalia has less than 30,000 arabs, Arabs actually died by the thousands in somalia fighting along side somalis against ethiopians and portugese.

Even today Arabs are dying in Somalia as they fight along side Somalis against the ugly African Union peace keepers who came to spread HIV.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 12:08pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Shut up.....you are even darker than me in skin colour.

Arab wannabe.

Arab slave. Is Arabic your language? Was it the original language of you forefathers?

Somali is the language of my forefathers, and i still speak it. Its the national language in Somalia, Why is it that none of the 45 negroid nations have their ethnic langauge as the national language instead of a european one?

what does skin color have to do with this, lol, you have the typical mind of a slave. Somalis owned negroid slaves, somalis were never enslaved.

Arabic doesnt have to be your language in order to be muslim, that being said the other official language in Somalia is Arabic alongside Somali.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 12:09pm On May 01, 2013
I see you guys are watching this idi0t destroy himself while he walks into oblivion. Grab your popcorn and enjoy as it is not forbiden

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

You should read history, Somalis became muslims before egyptians, iraqis, iranians etc.

Somalis for your info, speak somali and our national language is Somali, unlike the negroids who speak european languages as their national languages.

Somalis are not arabicised as our culture has always been similar, just like any neighboring countries have similar cultures.

Somalis were never colonized as somalia has less than 30,000 arabs, Arabs actually died by the thousands in somalia fighting along side somalis against ethiopians and portugese.

Lol.....and history told you that Egyptians were Arabs? lmao....big ignoramus

You guys speak Arabic as your second offical language. That is sign of a colonized past. Why is it that Japan or China or Russia have one official language? They were never colonized.

You are an Arab slave. You pray facing Arab lands 5 times a day, you believe that God's last prophet is from Arab lands (no prophet from Somalia or Sun-Saharan Africa), your holy book is in Arabic.

Slave.

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

To be honest,the word "black " is a dirty word used by the Caucasians to describe us. I am a mixture of yoruba and Fulani, i have a lot of somalian friends who think i am a somalian.

You are one of us Somalia9, we all are from the same family tree......we may have gone apart for thousands of years. I heard the Yorubas migrated to west African from present day Saudi Arabia. Most of our history have be distorted by the caucasians.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 12:17pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol.....and history told you that Egyptians were Arabs? lmao....big ignoramus

You guys speak Arabic as your second offical language. That is sign of a colonized past. Why is it that Japan or China or Russia have one official language? They were never colonized.

You are an Arab slave. You pray facing Arab lands 5 times a day, you believe that God's last prophet is from Arab lands (no prophet from Somalia or Sun-Saharan Africa), your holy book is in Arabic.

Slave.

So the actual people who were enslaved are calling the only people to not be enslaved slaves, how ironic. Somalis have kept their language and speak arabic as a second language as it is taught to learn the religion.

I think you forget how close Somalia is to the Middle east, Our culture is much more arab than anything else, and our dna shows that we have 54 same dna as arabs, ethiopians too have arab admixture.

So why dont you go and find out why the languages in your countires are all european and leave the only people in Africa to not be enslaved and have their national language as their local language alone.

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

what does skin color have to do with this, lol, you have the typical mind of a slave. Somalis owned negroid slaves, somalis were never enslaved.

Arabic doesnt have to be your language in order to be muslim, that being said the other official language in Somalia is Arabic alongside Somali.

The Quran can only be best understood in Arabic. Or do you want to deny that?

Skin colour has a lot to do with race.

Why is Obama called black

but Ryan Giggs white

When they are both mixed race?

=====================================

You are a black slave to the Arabs. Tell me, do you say you prayers in Somali?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2013
Beautiful ebony Somalian lady. wink
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

The Quran can only be best understood in Arabic. Or do you want to deny that?

Skin colour has a lot to do with race.

Why is Obama called black

but Ryan Giggs white

When they are both mixed race?

=====================================

You are a black slave to the Arabs. Tell me, do you say you prayers in Somali?

Imao!
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

So the actual people who were enslaved are calling the only people to not be enslaved slaves, how ironic. Somalis have kept their language and speak arabic as a second language as it is taught to learn the religion.

I think you forget how close Somalia is to the Middle east, Our culture is much more arab than anything else, and our dna shows that we have 54 same dna as arabs, ethiopians too have arab admixture.

So why dont you go and find out why the languages in your countires are all european and leave the only people in Africa to not be enslaved and have their national language as their local language alone.

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1087445_miss-arab-bmp12_jpgfd3e159743a25e216daad8fc321bc379[/img]

The pic says it all. The Arabs who are at the pageant didnt wear burkah or hijab. These Arabs have more of a muslim heritage but they didnt carry religion on their head with burkahs.

The foolish somalian carries her Arab slavery on her head with the hijab or burkah that she is wearing. Is she more muslim than the other Arabs? Stoopid gal. She probably scrubs toilet in an egyptian hostel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / 6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.