Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Somalis----are we not great - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somalis----are we not great (37272 Views)

Is God Not Great / Allah Is Not Great. / God / Jesus Is Not Great (or Cannot Do Greater Things Than Humans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

i am having a hard time believing this. When did i say i was arab, and do you know that arab is a culture, and not a race.

and by that logic somalia is an arab country......but no somali calls themselves arab.........just cause i dont identify as black doesnt mean am arab.
learning the history of somalia is the last thing i care about. Infact its not the last thing cos i dnt care abt it all. To the rest of the world u people are nothing buh bloody negroes. Buncha people that care about nothing than how to please allah the arab (god). (if u niggers are so not wanabes, how come yall worship allah? Are there no gods in somalia b4 arabs came with their allah? Oh i forgot somalis are lost tribe the arabs grin nonsense)Posting few pictures of people that got arab dna wnt change the fact that u are black slave that will do anything please his arab masters even to the extent of strappin bomb while u sing allah akbas

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:34pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta: learning the history of somalia is the last thing i care about. Infact its not the last thing cos i dnt care abt it all. To the rest of the world u people are nothing buh bloody negroes. Buncha people that care about nothing than how to please allah the arab (god). (if u niggers are so not wanabes, how come yall worship allah? Are there no gods in somalia b4 arabs came with their allah? Oh i forgot somalis are lost tribe the arabs grin nonsense)Posting few pictures of people that got arab dna wnt change the fact that u are black slave that will do anything please his arab masters even to the extent of strappin bomb while u sing allah akbas

you are lost, am not posting a few pics of somalis who got arab as all those somalis are full blooded somalis. i posted pics of several presidents and prime ministers.

Somalis will never leave our religion which is Islam. If you have a problem with that dont talk about that and dont use anything else as a cover.

To the rest of the world we are Somalis, a group of people who look like Ethiopians , Eritreans and have a unique look in subsahran africa.

you have more of a problem with somalis having history with arabs, and thats your problem not ours.

its like saying why does nigeria have any history with ghana. lol

somalia and djbioti (inhabiited by somalis) are right next to the middle east and their have been trade and history between us for thousands of years. I know people like you who have an afrocentric mentality and get upset when they see that somalis ( the people who you wish you were) have no buisness with you and have more in common with arabs than nigerians. You should concern yourself with the history of west africa, if not i suggest you read the history of somalia.

their is a reason why i quote you, cause i want this thread to live in infamy.......still laughint about picking somalis who have arab dna......lmao

Re: Somalis----are we not great by churific(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2013
If you are a Christian, then you know very well that most of those "rules" and "laws" from the Old Testaments no longer apply.

But whatever you do is between you and your God.

Have a nice day!
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:37pm On May 01, 2013
My my, what a wonderful audience i have here.......

am sure you guys are ashamed to read this thread as it has been derailed.

plz read the entire thread as you will find a crazy afrocentric who said west africans came from arabia....lmao

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:38pm On May 01, 2013
Somali people

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:39pm On May 01, 2013
wow, more than 70 people viewing my thread.......nice smiley

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:40pm On May 01, 2013
i bet these somali women could be confused for a nigerian eh?

where is that silly afrocentric cheesy

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:40pm On May 01, 2013
somalis

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:43pm On May 01, 2013
And these somalis look nigerians? cheesy

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:44pm On May 01, 2013
and this somali couple looks like nigerian muslims? lmao

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:44pm On May 01, 2013
Shes hot. SOMALI wedding

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:46pm On May 01, 2013
Somalis

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:47pm On May 01, 2013
somalis-----these two couples look eerily similar

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:49pm On May 01, 2013
somalis-----like son---like father

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

you are lost, am not posting a few pics of somalis who got arab as all those somalis are full blooded somalis. i posted pics of several presidents and prime ministers.
to u all these niggers look like arab huh?

Somalis will never leave our religion which is Islam. If you have a problem with that dont talk about that and dont use anything else as a cover.
of course somalis will never leave the religion of their masters. that's slave mentality now. the way Nigerians will never leave christianity the religion of those that colonized them and took their brothers on ship to sugarcane plantations. its african thing. claiming that u are not a slave or blackman yet u are a muslim with black skin is quite illogical

To the rest of the world we are Somalis, a group of people who look like Ethiopians , Eritreans and have a unique look in subsahran africa.
well u can tell urself what u want to, or believe whatchu wana. but to me as a nigerian, u people look more like abokis so i dont think there is any difference

you have more of a problem with somalis having history with arabs, and thats your problem not ours.
what is my problem with a slave thinking arabs are gods? some igbos think they are lost tribe of the jews .not every igbo thinks like that . the fact that u think u are arab doesnt mean other well learned somali thinks like that

its like saying why does nigeria have any history with ghana. lol
what history does nigeria have with ghana?

somalia and djbioti (inhabiited by somalis) are right next to the middle east and their have been trade and history between us for thousands of years.
does this automatically qualify u to call urself arab?

I know people like you who have an afrocentric mentality and get upset when they see that somalis ( the people who you wish you were) have no buisness with you and have more in common with arabs than nigerians.
why would any sane person or country wanna be like somalia or somali? seriously dude? undecided

You should concern yourself with the history of west africa, if not i suggest you read the history of somalia.
lol history of somalia grin grin this dude is a comedian

their is a reason why i quote you, cause i want this thread to live in infamy.......still laughint about picking somalis who have arab dna......lmao
i will post pictures of the hausas when am on pc and mix them with somalis and u can then differentiate for me

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:54pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta:
to u all these niggers look like arab huh?

of course somalis will never live the religion of their masters. that's slave mentality now. the way Nigerians will never live christianity the religion of those that colonized them and took their brothers on ship to sugarcane plantantions. its african thing. claiming that u are not a slave or blackman yet u are a muslim with black skin is quite illogical
nwell u can tell urself what u want to believe . but to me as a nigerian, u people look more like abokis so i dont think there is any difference

what is my problem with a slave thinking arabs are gods? some igbos think they are lost tribe of the jews .not every igbo thinks like that . the fact that u think u are arab doesnt mean other well learned somali thinks like that

what history does nigeria have with ghana?

does this automatically qualify u to call urself arab?
why would any sane person or country wanna be like somalia or somali? seriously dude? undecided

lol history of somalia grin grin this dude is a comedian

i will post pictures of the hausas when am on pc and mix them with somalis and u can then differentiate for me

Dude, no hausas look somali, some very few fulanis who didnt interbreed with negroids look a littler horner, but they definatley dont look somali.

be proud of your nappy hair, and wide nose and big lips

interesting how you chose to compare hausas to somalis, am assuming these afro asiatic speaking people must be the best looking people in west africa.....it does prove my theory already that the more negroid you look the less physically appealing you are.

no matter, i dont mind heading down this road.
whats with your obsession with trying to look somali lol cheesy

SOMALI GIRLS awwe so cute

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:56pm On May 01, 2013
over 60 nigerians and you will not stop this mad man......lmao

Re: Somalis----are we not great by ebubepaul(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2013
What will it profit you if you gain the whole world and you end up in hell.Just like the days of Noah the day of the Lord is coming.Many atheists and free thinkers don't believe this!The truth is that mankind will be judged by the creator.surrender your life to Jesus and allow him lead you home.

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
somalis

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

Dude, no hausas look somali, some very few fulanis who didnt interbreed with negroids look a littler horner, but they definatley dont look somali.

be proud of your nappy hair, and wide nose and big lips

interesting how you chose to compare hausas to somalis, am assuming these afro asiatic speaking people must be the best looking people in west africa.....it does prove my theory already that the more negroid you look the less physically appealing you are.

no matter, i dont mind heading down this road.
whats with your obsession with trying to look somali lol cheesy

SOMALI GIRLS awwe so cute
at this juncture.. arrest my case. u dont worth educating
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:00pm On May 01, 2013
ebubepaul: What will it profit you if you gain the whole world and you end up in hell.Just like the days of Noah the day of the Lord is coming.Many atheists and free thinkers don't believe this!The truth is that mankind will be judged by the creator.surrender your life to Jesus and allow him lead you home.

i hope your not talking to me.

Cause when the white protugese came to somalia, they didnt understand jesus but they understand violence thats why they ran away.

sadly that wasnt the case in west africa
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:01pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta: at this juncture.. arrest my case. u dont worth educating

you cant leave now.........i guess you saw that your efforts were fruitile. never mess with a Somali.

Kullaha their are some nigerians that look somali, lmao niggggag plz ......everybody wana be somali, but no body wanna spill their blood to earn our glory.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:02pm On May 01, 2013
somali

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:02pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

what is BS.........somalis can pass for indian but never nigerian........this is a fact

somali history is much older, and longer than any west african history....fact...

somalis have our ethnic language as the national language ....ethiopia is the other country,,,,,the rest have european languages.....fact

somalis/ethiopians/eritreans can easily be spotted amongst thousands of africans because we have features and hair that none other have.....fact

Just a few questions;
You know you are still and will always be african right?

And you know in the US, you guys are still regarded as black/ African American yea?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:05pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Just a few questions;

And you know in the US, you guys are still regarded as black/ African American yea?

i live in america, and i live in a heavily somali area, and we are called somali......the word black in america is a political term since one drop of blood means you are black.....

but in the broader world and in the horn specifically Somalis are called somalis and we go by our ethnicity......even the ethiopians and somalis go the middle east they ethiopians are turned back because they are not muslim and are not considered refugees, this happens in yemen very often.

to africa means nothing its a continent....its like telling an american his a north american.....absolutely holds no water for me....

ethiopians and eritreans are the same way.....they refer to themselves by their ethnicities its only those who are bantu who look are negroid who call themselves black which makes sense since the world black is associated with those who are west african stock.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

you cant leave now.........i guess you saw that your efforts were fruitile. never mess with a Somali.

Kullaha their are some nigerians that look somali, lmao niggggag plz ......everybody wana be somali, but no body wanna spill their blood to earn our glory.
yeah i wont mess with a soamali again cos it seems u are pretty messed up already. trying to 'unmess' u will only drag me into ur mess gerrit grin

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Just a few questions;

do any of these somalis look like they could be confused for nigerians? lmao

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:12pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta: yeah i wont mess with a soamali again cos it seems u are pretty messed up already. trying to 'unmess' u will only drag me into ur mess gerrit grin

is that your last line, when you could go no where with all those people watching you.

let me guess , you were gonna post some pictures of fulanis to say not all nigerians wear fake hair and have short stature with wide lips and a big nose, i play these games all day, i trolls you peoples cause i know your every move....

its like the five stages of grief

1. you deny we are somalis and you call us black/ denial

2. you fight us and call us black and say your religion, culture, language, ethnicity dont matter...just call yourself black/ anger

3. please just say your black/ bargaining

4. dont be a arab wannabe/ denial

5. fine whatever/ acceptance
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:13pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

i live in america, and i live in a heavily somali area, and we are called somali......the word black in america is a political term since one drop of blood means you are black.....

but in the broader world and in the horn specifically Somalis are called somalis and we go by our ethnicity......even the ethiopians and somalis go the middle east they ethiopians are turned back because they are not muslim and are not considered refugees, this happens in yemen very often.

to africa means nothing its a continent....its like telling an american his a north american.....absolutely holds no water for me....

ethiopians and eritreans are the same way.....they refer to themselves by their ethnicities its only those who are bantu who look are negroid who call themselves black which makes sense since the world black is associated with those who are west african stock.

Aii, I see....

Well some of us are black/African (Negriod like you always say) and we're pretty proud of our heritage. Personally i can't be bothered; I'm Nigerian and i rather be Nigerian than from any other place in the world. It's obvious you're also proud of your heritage and that's wonderful.

You probably live in ohio, you guys (Somalis) are a whole lot there..
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Aii, I see....

Well some of us are black/African (Negriod like you always say) and we're pretty proud of our heritage. Personally i can't be bothered; I'm Nigerian and i rather be Nigerian than from any other place in the world. It's obvious you're also proud of your heritage and that's wonderful.

You probably live in ohio, you guys (Somalis) are a whole lot there..

no i live in minneapolis, do you live in ohio?
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

do any of these somalis look like they could be confused for nigerians? lmao

Ermm what's funny though??, same way Nigerians can't be confused for Somali's and yea, i believe that's a very good thing.

I mean no one wants to be from a poor dead country yes?...
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:17pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Ermm what's funny though??, same way Nigerians can't be confused for Somali's and yea, i believe that's a very good thing.

I mean no one wants to be from a poor dead country yes?...

true, cause poor countries recover.

i wouldnt want to look like a nigerian for the simple fact that i have a history and my people dont look like gorillas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.