Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG (683 Views)

2 Opposition Parties Deny Allegiance To Buhari / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers / INEC's Conditions For Opposition Parties’ Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by phoneport(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2013
The Federal Government has accused opposition parties of deliberately misinforming Nigerians about the performance of President Goodluck Jonathan. Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, who made the allegation on Tuesday, however said Jonathan was determined to pursue and actualize his administration’s transformation agenda in spite of the tendency of the opposition to feed the public with wrong information. Anyim said this in an address he sent to the opening of a one-day workshop on Effective Information Management and Public Communication as a Key Component of the Transformation Agenda.

The workshop was organised for Special Assistants on Media and Directors of information
of Federal Government ministries, departments and agencies by the office of the Senior Special Assistant on Public Communication, Dr. Doyin Okupe, in Abuja. The address was read on behalf of the SGF by his Special Assistant,
Mr. Ferdinand Agwu. Anyim asked those entrusted with the responsibility of managing information for government to rise to the challenge of dispelling misinformation from the public. He said, “President Jonathan’s commitment to transforming this country remains
unshaken despite the growing tendency of the opposition to misinform the public.

It is your responsibility to stem this unwholesome trend. Make deliberate efforts to debunk the misinformation and campaigns of calumny against the government. “You can achieve this in a coordinated and professional manner that leaves no one in doubt that this administration is living up to the promise it made to the people when it was
inaugurated on May 29, 2011.” But the nation’s main opposition parties – the Action Congress of Nigeria and Congress for Progressive Change – said the accusation was a grand deception to deal in conjectures.

National Publicity Secretary of the ACN, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said it was
inconceivable for the Federal Government to expect the opposition to be singing its
praises. Mohammed, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents, noted that the government which he described as incompetent, was only being emotional. He said, “Why would the opposition be expected to be the one to blow the trumpet of the Federal Government.
Don’t they have people who are entrusted with that responsibility? “Let them not be emotional; let them come out and say what we have said that is not true. I
think they have a problem with their image and I think it is because of their incompetence.” His CPC counterpart, Rotimi Fasakin, said the claim by Anyim was only a guess meant
to deceive Nigerians. He said that the Jonathan administration had not achieved anything worthy of note apart
from increasing the rate of corruption in the country. Fasakin stated that government officials must not lose sight of the fact that Nigerians knew the truth about their performance. He said, “In two years after his purported election, what is the achievement that is worthy
of note, aside from the humongous corruptive tendency associated with his regime. The folks around the regime are under self-delusion to think Nigerians do not know the truth.

The preponderant view of the Nigerian people is never again. “Never again shall they allow such puerile campaign slogan of ‘goodluck for me, goodluck
for you, goodluck for everybody’ to hoodwink them. “They are determined not to vote for ethno-religious sentimentality anymore.

They are determined to remove cluelessness. That is the irreducible minimum from Nigerians going forward.” Meanwhile, a former senatorial candidate for the Action Congress of Nigeria, Dr. Ben Nwoye, has said events in the nation since Jonathan assumed office “show that he has
no clear agenda for the country.
” Nwoye spoke shortly after the Enugu State congress of the party where Barth Ugwoke
emerged as the state chairman of the ACN and Uche Ogbu , secretary. Nwoye said on Tuesday that many members of the Peoples Democratic Party, including those in the Senate and House of Representatives, would defect to the All Progressives Congress once the party was registered.

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by phoneport(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2013
What else can I say than to laugh, ha ha ha ha ha ha ga aaaaaaaaaaa
THIS IS THIS CASE OF A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.
This government really has no agenda for is people am afraid.
Who will save Nigeria?
My fatherland.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Rossikk(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2013
The opposition hate Nigeria to succeed without them presiding over it. This is why they loudly proclaim the president has done nothing even as they drive their dirty bums on the federal roads he's fixed, and pass their dirty, spiteful selves through the airports he's remodelled. By year's end, they'll be enjoying 24/7 power courtesy of the transformation of that sector, and still be claiming the president has done nothing, as if their fathers performed up to 2 per cent what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by contactlenz: 12:44pm On May 01, 2013
what has Mr No shoes achieved that he wants the opposition to praise him for? Abi he wants them to join his hungry, rabies - stricken lapdogs in licking his dirty stinking arse even when it is glaring to a blind and dumb man that Jonathan has failed Nigerians and the world.

BIKO 2O15 COME LET ME MAKE AMENDS.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by phoneport(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2013
contact lenz: what has Mr No shoes achieved that he wants the opposition to praise him for? Abi he wants them to join his hungry, rabies - stricken lapdogs in licking his dirty stinking arse even when it is glaring to a blind and dumb man that Jonathan has failed Nigerians and the world.

BIKO 2O15 COME LET ME MAKE AMENDS.
Come mr man this is your President you are talking about?
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Clerverly: 12:49pm On May 01, 2013
So Nigerians are now robots whereby the oppositions control electronically. Na wah for this clueless man and his advisers. Smh
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Rossikk(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2013
phoneport:
Does he have home training? He's a wild animal. Don't expect an ounce of decency fom his ilk.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by abes(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: The opposition hate Nigeria to succeed without them presiding over it. This is why they loudly proclaim the president has done nothing even as they drive their dirty bums on the federal roads he's fixed, and pass their dirty, spiteful selves through the airports he's remodelled. By year's end, they'll be enjoying 24/7 power courtesy of the transformation of that sector, and still be claiming the president has done nothing, as if their fathers performed up to 2 per cent what he's doing.

I'm so daft that the opposition have to me there is no light in my house.
I'm so blind that the opposition have to tell me Lagos-Ibadan express road is still in a sorry state (the road is worse than it was in 1999).
I'm so stupid that the opposition have to tell me corruption is the highest in GEJ's administration.
I'm so daft that the opposition have to tell me that N100 five years ago is worth more than N300 today.

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: Does he have home training? He's a wild animal. Don't expect an ounce of decency fom his ilk.

Now you are talking about home training and calling someone an animal when your utterances on this forum to so many are nothing to write about.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Rossikk(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2013
payless:

Now you are talking about home training and calling someone an animal when your utterances on this forum to so many are nothing to write about.
To so many indeed. Speak for yourself.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by contactlenz: 1:05pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: The opposition hate Nigeria to succeed without them presiding over it. This is why they loudly proclaim the president has done nothing even as they drive their dirty bums on the federal roads he's fixed, and pass their dirty, spiteful selves through the airports he's remodelled. By year's end, they'll be enjoying 24/7 power courtesy of the transformation of that sector, and still be claiming the president has done nothing, as if their fathers performed up to 2 per cent what he's doing.

Nna, which federal road u dey talk? Hope no be Lagos-Ibadan Expressway..Benin-Ore Expressway, East - West Road, etc
Na for ur cave u dey get 24 hours of electricity abi you want us to believe your pipe dream .KEEP MOCKING YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN
OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY. OMO AKO TILE TA
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by contactlenz: 1:14pm On May 01, 2013
phoneport:

Mr president ko Mr Slave ni. People like you deserve to be hanged for harboring and defending incompetency.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by phoneport(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2013
contact lenz:

Mr president ko Mr Slave ni. People like you deserve to be hanged for harboring and defending incompetency.

What have I done to warrant this insult from you?
Is it a crime to post a news info?
Must you comment to insult somebody?
Did I stole your yam or chicken?
Please live me alone I have no beef with you.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by contactlenz: 1:21pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: Does he have home training? He's a wild animal. Don't expect an ounce of decency fom his ilk.

you are a slow poke, a nonentity, GEJ asslicker. I have one advise for you repent before the rot of God befall you and your generation

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Rossikk(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2013
contact lenz:

Nna, which federal road u dey talk? Hope no be Lagos-Ibadan Expressway..Benin-Ore Expressway, East - West Road, etc
Na for ur cave u dey get 24 hours of electricity abi you want us to believe your pipe dream .KEEP MOCKING YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN
OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY. OMO AKO TILE TA
I don't expect a coc.k smoking ho like you to know what's going on across the country. Isn't cash for hand back for ground all you know?
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by contactlenz: 1:56pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: don't expect a coc.k smoking ho like me to know what's going on across the country. Isn't cash for hand back for ground all i know?

CONFESSION OF AN ASSLICKER.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by abes(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: I don't expect a coc.k smoking ho like you to know what's going on across the country. Isn't cash for hand back for ground all you know?

It is normal for a lady to smoke c.ock, it is expected, infact guys love it, but what is unusual and disgusting is a grown up man like you sucking a fellow's c.ock (GEJ) because of money.
You disgusting fellow.
Your mother must be so proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by eggheaders(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2013
do gej and his bandwagons of clowns think nigerians are some kind of android or something.their misgovernance is even felt by animals residing in this country.only dumbass devil advocates like our in house asslickers feel otherwise.this simpletons belongs to the loo and deserve to be burn tied up to stakes.Miss contact lens thank you very much for keeping those nitwits in the gutter where they belong.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by 9jii(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2013
I know it!nta,ait,sunnewsdailytrust,Twitter,Facebook,nnd,nairaland and ourselves too are working for the opposition.
Re: Opposition Parties Misinforming Nigerians On Jonathan’sperformance – FG by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2013
phoneport:

U mean the retardeen right.

(1) (Reply)

If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? / State Of Emergency In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa •govs Retain Their Posts • / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joinin Islam &Radicalizin,mother Of Woolwich Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.