Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? (57397 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Lilimax(f): 1:52pm On May 02, 2013
rezzy: Abeg o, whats the full meaning of WTF?
ask google
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by hardbody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
e.code:
I thought those Governors that went to see him in London said all was well with him.

RIP to the Dead!

They went to confirm that he will die. And if they said all was well with him, it is because, 'you are lonely' when you are dead''and the dead tell no tales'.

I hope he is stil alive though, i wish no man death.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by ldpele(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2013
#RespectMoney$:

Did he slept wif ur sister? How come u r so dame phucking sure huh?.. badazz douche bags like u go around and talk sh.it abt people.. ALOHA
ahoy!!!!!
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by mensdept: 2:00pm On May 02, 2013
When they cannot fix the heath care system.

You see, you cant have your cake and eat it.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On May 02, 2013
Someone who is out there eatin nkwobi with chilled small stout, playin on d minds of his opponents to seeing what their reaction wld be of this rumour..mshewwundecided
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Excel23: 2:08pm On May 02, 2013
[url][/url][b][/b]
stan325: He deserve to die...when he was busy. Sleeping with secondary school girls and getting them pregnant he didn't know dat one hee will die...and his cup will surely get filled!!! We was suffering from a spiritual aattack that finally killed him....am just sorry for his poor wife and kids.."rot in hell"
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2013
Though not yet medically confirmed, even if it has, it means little or nothing to me. I'm waiting for the political confirmation. In Nigeria, people may be medically dead but not politically dead. Naija, I hail.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2013
rezzy: Abeg o, whats the full meaning of WTF?

And u r registered since 2006 and u dont know "What The FVck" is, sorry u dont hAVE TO KNOW THIS USELESS WORD
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Inoknowbook: 2:10pm On May 02, 2013
The fact that they reported he died in India, shows this to be nothing but a mere rumor. How could he leave the UK where he was receiving treatment for India? People go to India when they cannot afford the cost of care in the western world and you cannot tell me that Enugu state government has suddenly become poor.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by seunlayi(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2013
ola_pluto:
You should be deployed to Maiduguri
y suggesting Maiduguri? U be bad guy o, u want the guy to first reach heaven before Chime?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2013
I no know book:
The fact that they reported he died in India, shows this to be nothing but a mere rumor. How could he leave the UK where he was receiving treatment for India? People go to India when they cannot afford the cost of care in the western world and you cannot tell me that Enugu state government has suddenly become poor.
Guy, ur hypothesis no make sense. Was it not in India that Enebeli Elebuwa was confirmed dead?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by seunlayi(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2013
I no know book:
I don t know how people can easily for for cheap rumours, any news that comes there way they will never bother to verify or get it from reputable source. Imagine somebody calling me from Enugu to tell me about the Gov death, Wetin concern me wey I dey jeje for Ibadan with chime wey I no no whether he short or tall.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by mekaboy(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2013
Gov Chime is the best thing that ever happened to Enugu state. I hope this is not true, this cld send enugu state back to the days of terror. When bad guys where in charge of the state.

I pray its not true.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by frodobee: 2:17pm On May 02, 2013
Bikonu, on a serious note- no jokes- i just spoke with a senior member of Chime&Chime Chambers, and he confirmed that Sullivan is alive.
Take it or leave it. Call ur contact if you have any.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by ceejay80s(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2013
angel TI: b4 i say RIP, is it confirmed(medically n politically)?
it has been comfirmed nairalandlly
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by mankand(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2013
I no know book:

Guy you must be a learner. India also have good healthcare facilities. Only corruption as Nigeria is killing the country. They provide quality healthcare system. Didn't you know some drugs you take are coming from India
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by morenath(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2013
We will get to know the true story soooon and also wanna advice nairalanders to be matured in their comments
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by seunlayi(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2013
frodobee: Bikonu, on a serious note- no jokes- i just spoke with a senior member of Chime&Chime Chambers, and he confirmed that Sullivan is alive.
Take it or leave it. Call ur contact if you have any.
Haba, Sebi if the man no die, dem go see am? If them see am make dem go hug Transformer
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2013
It is wah
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by stan325(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2013
tongue
jogrin0: mumu...hw u tek knw
...na u dey call mumu abi?...mad man like u..do u know my state,dddo u know where I schooled?...as anyoone from enugu dey will tell u more..olodo like u.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Sark1(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2013
pls pls pls guys d guy got family lets pray the rumors aint true
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by etenyong(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2013
NAIRALAND hav become a dumbing site of rumors. A normal human being can not post this rubbish story without verifying it. I hereby ease 2 b a member of dis rumor carrier's site. Now moving on wit www.kobosea.com
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by imeller: 2:34pm On May 02, 2013
The man may eventually live longer than some ppl following this thread.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2013
Probably another rumour similar to last years
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by seunlayi(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2013
moderators on Nairaland are turning to something else nowadays, imagine an unconfirmed news being displayed on the Frontpage.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Inoknowbook: 2:36pm On May 02, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Guy, ur hypothesis no make sense. Was it not in India that Enebeli Elebuwa was confirmed dead?

So e no make sense, eh? Na ur own com make better sense, abi? Go read my comment once more, and I bet you, you will be so ashamed of your comment that you may end up being fed up with yourself. To help you, answer these questions:

was enebeli wealthy before he died?
was money not contributed by some kind hearted individuals before he was able to travel to India?
did his health not deteriorate in Nigeria because of his inability to raise money and did he not cry out for Nigerians to help him?

Oya, go see dokita, I sabi say you hate yourself now for the apparent lack of understanding. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by rhozay96(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=splashbaby]We will wait for official confirmation first...but can this be true? How many governors go die for Jonathan time? ..................#smh#.Nigerians sha!,shey na bro-jona dey kill dem chop?...o ga oh
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 02, 2013
my country pple relax.............dead is dead grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Inoknowbook: 2:39pm On May 02, 2013
mankand:

Guy you must be a learner. India also have good healthcare facilities. Only corruption as Nigeria is killing the country. They provide quality healthcare system. Didn't you know some drugs you take are coming from India

Ol'boy, I no be learner, but I sabi say you no fit compare the standard of health care in India with that of the western world. They are miles apart. That one I sabi for sure. Meanwhile, I no talk say india no better pass naija by far.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2013
Governor Sullivan is still alive!!! Pls moderators take down this thread and pls delete it...it is a grievous offence to a living man pls...

...and to those wishing him death...pls have a rethink...no one is perfect on this earth...your own sin may not be sleeping with secondary school girls or having premarital sex, it may be lies, pilfering, false accusations, greed, envy, gossip, keeping grudge...etc...in all, let your good surpass your bad, of which I know Sullivan's good surpass his bad, so why wish him death

If you are wishing Sullivan death, what would you wish: Babangida, OBJ, Anenih, etc, etc, that destroyed Nigeria and brough stagnation, poverty and corruption on this now struggling nation

Pls, dear Sullivan, get very very well soon and shame your wicked haters, sighs...must you hate every successful man Mctewwwwwww
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by maclatunji: 2:42pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by mickijoe: 2:48pm On May 02, 2013
i thought he died last year, was he still alive? Mad people, una no go rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.