Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? (57401 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by maclatunji: 2:50pm On May 02, 2013
mickijoe: i thought he died last year, was he still alive? Mad people, una no go rest

May Day absence must have caused the rumour. Bad though.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by kemisuga(f): 2:51pm On May 02, 2013
This kind of rumour will make him to live longer.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by oluwaseunade: 2:52pm On May 02, 2013
can diz b true or itz a rumour. Cause this is d i fink dis is d 2nd tym rumor
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Aizebioje(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2013
collynzo2:
Gbagaun!!!
SHUT UP!!! Goat without bearing. Correct am na!
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2013
kemisuga: This kind of rumour will make him to live longer.
God bless you dear. For reasons shaa, let me keep mouth shut...but I just reached ppl around him and he is fine...though....but he will live long to shame the wicked haters.

This is one problem with Nigerians- once someone becomes their leader, by default, they will just hate him for no reason...and start wishing him death without thinking that they would one day become leaders too or someone close to a leader...pls fellow Nigerians change...stop chasing the wrong lion and go for the destructive tigers eating your nation...

Seun should pls instruct his mods to take this thread down pls and pls...this isn't sth to joke with, come on let's show some respect and logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Zakkyoz: 3:12pm On May 02, 2013
How do we believe this now? This same story was posted sometimes last year. We should learn to stop playing politics with everything. I pray the story is another rumour.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by hardychris(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2013
splashbaby: We will wait for official confirmation first...but can this be true? How many governors go die for Jonathan time?
bros what are U̶̲̥̅̊ insinuating? How does this concern Jonathan?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Chartey(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2013
mankand:

Guy you must be a learner. India also have good healthcare facilities. Only corruption as Nigeria is killing the country. They provide quality healthcare system. Didn't you know some drugs you take are coming from India
Most drugs actually. If not for Indian pharmaceutical companies, the giant Western multi-national pharmaceutical companies would have killed lots of people in the developing world with exorbitant prices for the same drugs.
But seriously, when you've got real money like these politicians have, you go to the West for medicare.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by DivineR: 3:21pm On May 02, 2013
Some people in this forum are yet to grow up. We should be mindful of what we wish/say to others. Remember what goes around come around. Be careful, you must not comment.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2013
If you believe that governor chime is alive just click LIKE to my post now
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Chartey(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2013
With the way these rumours are coming, I believe he is very sick and people close to him are keeping info from the public. It was the same with Saraki before he finally died and even with Prez Mills of Ghana.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Inoknowbook: 3:29pm On May 02, 2013
Chartey:
Most drugs actually. If not for Indian pharmaceutical companies, the giant Western multi-national pharmaceutical companies would have killed lots of people in the developing world with exorbitant prices for the same drugs.
But seriously, when you've got real money like these politicians have, you go to the West for medicare.

But no forget to thank the western drug companies wey dey put money into research to develop and manufacture the drugs in the first place. Indian companies dey manufacture mostly generic drugs. Once the patents wey the western drug companies get expire, Indians go begin to dey manufacture them kia kia. So, dem dey live off of efforts of others. So, thank dem oyibo companies because if no be for them, you for no know most of these drugs. wink wink wink wink
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Fellonigerians: 3:31pm On May 02, 2013
cant be true... rumourmongering is a pasttime in nigeria...

until confirmed, it is a rumour... i hope it is not true cos he is a focused governor... one of the best in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2013
This is the second time the rumour of governor chimes death is hitting front page on nairaland why?, ARE YOU PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND SOMEHOW WISHING THIS THIS GOOD AND HANDSOME MAN DEATH Is not fairoooo
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Dahmum(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2013
I no know book:

Ol'boy, I no be learner, but I sabi say you no fit compare the standard of health care in India with that of the western world. They are miles apart. That one I sabi for sure. Meanwhile, I no talk say india no better pass naija by far.
I no know book:

See Senior Learner,for u to v said dat means u be no1 mumu.india M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ foot

Ol'boy, I no be learner, but I sabi say you no fit compare the standard of health care in India with that of the western world. They are miles apart. That one I sabi for sure. Meanwhile, I no talk say india no better pass naija by far.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by deebrain(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2013
@ op

U are a massive fool. angry
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by tlops(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2013
I no know book:
The fact that they reported he died in India, shows this to be nothing but a mere rumor. How could he leave the UK where he was receiving treatment for India? People go to India when they cannot afford the cost of care in the western world and you cannot tell me that Enugu state government has suddenly become poor.

Still on rumours...

Rochas Okorocha visited him in India last week and there is no sign of death in him.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by creativemusic: 4:20pm On May 02, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2013
How many times will this man die. Media trying to get attention
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Ikpewe: 5:05pm On May 02, 2013
youngestfool: GEJ kill dem all grin grin
He die lik fowl
you even comment like a fool
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by frederal(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2013
Sullivan Chime, the best governor I've known; if life governor is possible, that's d best wish I can wish Enugu state. May the Almighty God, who rewards the upright, keep you safe, dear governor.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Gaskia: 5:40pm On May 02, 2013
It's easy to understand why we could wish others dead. It can range from selfishness to hatred.
Also it can be a protest of an oppressed.
But we do not need to protest that far.
The natural Laws of God ensures that we reap what we sow.
It could also throw back our wishes at us.
Please let us always fight against the urge to wish others bad. the urge will always come but we have the responsibility to
control them.
May God help Sulivan.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by heykims(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2013
Maybe i wud have believed more if it was reported by sahara reporters.....
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by hugafella(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2013
Airforce1: Well the news is everywhere that the wicked thiefery governor is dead

Another source http://inagist.com/all/329892097299734528/

How is he wicked please? How is he a thief? Have u ever been to Enugu?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Edunwa302(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2013
Abeg oh sulivan dey enugu oh since december oh , i even saw him on tuesday, those that wishes other death did you hang your life on air
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by biolabee(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2013
You hear say klaus mikaelson dey die?

Nothing dey happen
Na today?

undecided
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by hugafella(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2013
stan325: He deserve to die...when he was busy. Sleeping with secondary school girls and getting them pregnant he didn't know dat one hee will die...and his cup will surely get filled!!! We was suffering from a spiritual aattack that finally killed him....am just sorry for his poor wife and kids.."rot in hell"
Yo mama raised a fo.ol! How can you say what you don't know? Who even wasted school fees on an animal like u? Just read what u have written. You need to change your mindset. I'm so upset with the mannerless kids on this NL.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Policewoman(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2013
Sullivan Chime is alive, hale and hearty. Stop the rumours.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by ngooka: 8:00pm On May 02, 2013
Rumour mongers our governor is alive, he was seeing here in enugu yesterday being wednesday b4 he travelled to abuja, @all stop wishing him dead, what will be your gain if he die?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by kelemagic: 8:06pm On May 02, 2013
Hope d g is alive
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 02, 2013
WHETHER GOVERNOR CHIME IS ALIVE OR DEATH, WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT AT LEAST 3 MORE GOVERNORS WILL DIE IN OFFICE. JUST TO SEND WARNINGS TO THOSE LEADERS EATING OUR GOD GIVING CAKE ALONE...REMEDY...ANTIDOTE TO THIS BAD OMEN IS ...LET THEIR POLICIES BE TARGETED TOWARDS THE POOR...PEOPLE ORIENTED POLICY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.