Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji (1026 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade / Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by africanboy(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2006
The video seems cool, but what is Kenny Ogungbe looking for in the video? Comments people.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by Seun(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2006
Can you give us some screen-shots from the 'Fuji' music video as well as title and lyrics of the song? Thanks.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by Manta(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2006
Keke's appearance in the video is no problem at all; He is a promoter of music and entertainment in general. The most important thing is the quality of the video.

It's time we put sentiments aside and reason logically.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by layi(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2006
The video is world-class. The song aint bad either.
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by africanboy(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2006
hey, sentiments aside, keke's appearance did not have anything to with the "niceness" of the video. basketmouth was in the video too and the guy is alright. kenny, no way!

i think kenny should remain a background person, there are too many people who dont like his face on TV. have you seen Jazzman Olofin's Jump video. "kini kenny wa ni inu orin naa?"
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by eveseh(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2006
dont know??
Re: Dare Art Alalade's New Video - Fuji by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2006

(1) (Reply)

BetaRecords: Free Website For New Music Artists / I Need (ijoba Orun Cd)by Lara X-kush / Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.