Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company (1942 Views)

Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. / Are Forte Oil, Finbank And Standard Alliance Insurance on Stock Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by nnekaregy(f): 1:21pm On May 02, 2013
Good morning my people,I have been bearing this alone but have decided to share it.I did a 24 months life assurance policy with Standard Allaliance Insurance Company,my policy expired by 31st of January,I called my account officer and was asked to submit my policy certificate and receipts which I did.I did not hear from her again though I put series of calls to her which she responded that they are processing it, in march she brought discharge certificate for me which I signed but up till now I have not received my cheque. Despite all my calls both to her and the branch manager no positive result has come out of it. I want to know if anybody in the house has experienced this kind of delay and what the person did to resolve it.

1 Like

Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by kismo(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
It would have been faster if you had used a lawyer. but all the same, you have to wait. They will get to you in due course.
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by Seun(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2013
I guess you can still involve a lawyer to speed things up.
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by i1: 2:17pm On May 07, 2013
woah, you can call me on 0809379782, basically it is to take the matter up against the company
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by arinzea: 1:13pm On May 13, 2013
As for me I used to have an account with the said company in 2012. Although my maturity payment was delayed for 2 months, but my agent explained to me that it is usual for that delay just for processing.

Don't worry about, I suggest you have a little more patience , they will pay you.
also, have you can sent a message to their customer care email:wecare@sagroupng.com. to complain..
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2013
i invested with them 1.5million, it has matured since 8months ago, i have only received 550k. up till now no response. i regret investing with this coy, i will never make such mistake in my life
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by Lalaska(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2013
Voice mail...
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by IsiUdo(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2013
hello all am sorry 4 watever inconvinience u got doin biz with d standard alliaince. I am a marketer with the coy. I want to know if u r still hving problems. I may be of help. thk u.
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by IsiUdo(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2013
and incase u r still interested in re-opening yuor acct with d coy. u can call me with 08062109180 0r email hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk. Standard Aliiance coy has now been refreshed... i can assure u accurate service. that is as of now. Things hve changed in d coy.
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by i1: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
am a lawyer, will assist you to recover the money on a percentage basis... 08093779782
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by nnekaregy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thank you all. I finally got my cheque after writing to their customer service.
Re: My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company by IsiUdo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
ok fine thk God 4 dt. i told u dey are now reformed. incase u want to re-open or buy a policy with dem u can call on me. U can also help to connect me to any1 of ur friends u think might be interested. Remember i told u i am a marketer working with dem. Owerri Branch. here is my contact again--- 08062109180 or hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk or isiudo@hotmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

*Scam Alert*:A New Scammer's Method / I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. / CRYPTO: Turning $3 to $3000. This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.