Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. (2201 Views)

Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan / My Investment With Standard Alliance Insurance Company / Are Forte Oil, Finbank And Standard Alliance Insurance on Stock Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by IsiUdo(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2013
Risk Cover - Life today is full of uncertainties; in this scenario Life Insurance ensures that your loved ones continue to enjoy a good quality of life against any unforeseen event.

Planning for life stage needs - Life Insurance not only provides for financial support in the event of untimely death but also acts as a long term investment. You can meet your goals, be it your children's education, their marriage, building your dream home or planning a relaxed retired life, according to your life stage and risk appetite. Traditional life insurance policies i.e. traditional endowment plans, offer in-built guarantees and defined maturity benefits through variety of product options such as Money Back, Guaranteed Cash Values, Guaranteed Maturity Values.

Protection against rising health expenses - Life Insurers through riders or stand alone health insurance plans offer the benefits of protection against critical diseases and hospitalization expenses. This benefit has assumed critical importance given the increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases and escalating medical costs.

Builds the habit of thrift - Life Insurance is a long-term contract where as policyholder, you have to pay a fixed amount at a defined periodicity. This builds the habit of long-term savings. Regular savings over a long period ensures that a decent corpus is built to meet financial needs at various life stages.

Safe and profitable long-term investment - Life Insurance is a highly regulated sector. IRDA, the regulatory body, through various rules and regulations ensures that the safety of the policyholder's money is the primary responsibility of all stakeholders. Life Insurance being a long-term savings instrument, also ensures that the life insurers focus on returns over a long-term and do not take risky investment decisions for short term gains.

Assured income through annuities - Life Insurance is one of the best instruments for retirement planning. The money saved during the earning life span is utilized to provide a steady source of income during the retired phase of life.

Protection plus savings over a long term - Since traditional policies are viewed both by the distributors as well as the customers as a long term commitment; these policies help the policyholders meet the dual need of protection and long term wealth creation efficiently.

Growth through dividends - Traditional policies offer an opportunity to participate in the economic growth without taking the investment risk. The investment income is distributed among the policyholders through annual announcement of dividends/bonus.

Facility of loans without affecting the policy benefits - Policyholders have the option of taking loan against the policy. This helps you meet your unplanned life stage needs without adversely affecting the benefits of the policy they have bought.

Tax Benefits-Insurance plans provide attractive tax-benefits for both at the time of entry and exit under most of the plans.

Mortgage Redemption- Insurance acts as an effective tool to cover mortgages and loans taken by the policyholders so that, in case of any unforeseen event, the burden of repayment does not fall on the bereaved family.
Re: Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by IsiUdo(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2013
You have a profitable business and you want financial security and other financial benefits?

Are you under the mind-stress of repayment of mortgage or any other loan and you want to be free?

Do you want to invest for future purposes,for your family's financial protection,for retirement etc?

Contact Me-hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk or isiudo@hotmail.com or 08062109180
I shall be of help to you.
Think twice but Dont delay.
Re: Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2013
SCAMMERS ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?
Re: Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by slimming: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Insurance is no way in Nigeria, cos no hope of compensation for loss suffered rather the company will look for a to put you at fault.
Re: Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by IsiUdo(m): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2013
Sori Brother, am not a SCAM. Dis is my business i do. It is wat i use 2 eat. Am a marketer with Insurance coy Standard Alliance Life Assurance. Am only creating awareness here to get client and u r spoiling my business. Y do v 2 do dt. Athough I understand it dt scammers are much n everywhr in nigeria. Bt am nt 1,am just doin my work. I fu want to confirm me,kindly go to my Facebook page with my email add or Isiudo Isiudo,den see 4 urself.

And i also understand ur claim abt insurance coy. U must understand dt jst as u think dt dey a not real also d ppl who are insured are also dubious. For example, some1 can buy a car 2day,insures it n he uses it 4 some months,he den intentionally cause an accident by himself damaging d car cos he knows dt d insuance coy wld buy him anoda. At least, i v experienced some1 doin dt. dis is 1 example among many cases. So do u expect dem not to be prudent. Standard Alliance is no coy dt dnt compensate. I v seen ppl enjoying it very well. and mind u insurance is very strong now in Nigeria unlike b4.

Pls bro, i beg u. Pls dont spoil my market, dis is wat i use 2 feed mysef n help my family. Thk u 4 ur post.
Re: Benefits Of Insurance- Standard Alliance Life Assurance Company. by honprof1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
slimming: Insurance is no way in Nigeria, cos no hope of compensation for loss suffered rather the company will look for a to put you at fault.

U are wrong !!! Nigeria of today Insurance is more secure than bank as banks also depends on insurance if misfortune arises... So Mr change ur oreintation

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About BITSSA / Apply For Quickmonie Pos Mechine An Get It Delivered to You In 5 Working Days / Ibnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.